Art_team

Oct 31, 2021
Hello developers!
There is not enough plot development in this vein.
1. Imagine the actions in the bar. Bobby, wearing a mask, gets to know his sister and gradually seduces her. Alcohol allows him to make his dreams come true.
2. Let's imagine that the issue of his ex-boyfriend blackmailing his sister has been resolved. They made up and started dating. One night he slipped her boyfriend a laxative, so he had to return home. And Bobby went to his sister’s room and crawled under the covers. She thinks that this is her boyfriend, and Bobby is realizing his dreams.
Something like this...

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Hello developers!
There is not enough plot development in this vein.
1. Imagine the actions in the bar. Bobby, wearing a mask, gets to know his sister and gradually seduces her. Alcohol allows him to make his dreams come true.
2. Let's imagine that the issue of his ex-boyfriend blackmailing his sister has been resolved. They made up and started dating. One night he slipped her boyfriend a laxative, so he had to return home. And Bobby went to his sister’s room and crawled under the covers. She thinks that this is her boyfriend, and Bobby is realizing his dreams.
Something like this...
Boas ideias mas ninguém arregaça as mangas...

# All great ideas, and we all have them. Yet none of us gets to try making such a game... This thread has thousands of followers but none of them gets down to work. I'm not defending RA, if he doesn't deliver as promised he's in the wrong. But if we're not willing to make an effort either how will this ever work?

Last edited:

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
6 years of development on a game which MC(Bobby) cant fuck anyone properly besides Julia(Lucy's friend) who no one cares about and that blonde hoe. This is not even milking its basically a scam at this point. I know that bring negative vibes not gonna help this dev putting a better work on it but he waited 2 YEARS just to post a DEMO and then says the uptade is 90% ready...

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
6 years of development on a game which MC(Bobby) cant fuck anyone properly besides Julia(Lucy's friend) who no one cares about and that blonde hoe. This is not even milking its basically a scam at this point. I know that bring negative vibes not gonna help this dev putting a better work on it but he waited 2 YEARS just to post a DEMO and then says the uptade is 90% ready...
Sim é o que parece mas vamos esperar para ver...

# Yeah that sounds about right... But you're not being completely fair. The game is quite good with a lot of input (v1.0), the demo was quite enjoyable and the prolonged dry humping / foreplay is just the dev's decision for the story pace. That doesn't make it a scam or milking. Lies and deceipt do.

But I really believe/hope this time will be different. Most of the renders may be already done, there's still a strong community/ audience around it and all other devs keep falling short or giving up on it. Zip may be an exception but going on a different direction. So all this monetization potential is his for the taking if he puts his mind into it.

Let's wait and see. There's still time

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
Sim é o que parece mas vamos esperar para ver...

# Yeah that sounds about right... But you're not being completely fair. The game is quite good with a lot of input (v1.0), the demo was quite enjoyable and the prolonged dry humping / foreplay is just the dev's decision for the story pace. That doesn't make it a scam or milking. Lies and deceipt do.

But I really believe/hope this time will be different. Most of the renders may be already done, there's still a strong community/ audience around it and all other devs keep falling short or giving up on it. Zip may be an exception but going on a different direction. So all this monetization potential is his for the taking if he puts his mind into it.

Let's wait and see. There's still time
There's no fucking way that uptade is not ready. He's been working on that since 2021 and he even posted a lot of teasers on his discord but unfortunately Rainces prefers to milk his patreons

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I kind of like Julia, although that one time with her was nowhere near enough action for a game out this long and with these many updates. Especially when she's not even one of the main love interests. The dancer appeared for the first time in the update where we have sex with her, so there wasn't much build up and not a lot of investment in her character. On the other hand, it's all build-up with the four main love interests, but no real progress. Not only that, no sign of any real progress in the future. I just get the idea that dry-humping and foot/leg stuff is what really excites Rainces, to the exclusion of sex. And there's nothing wrong with that, but the guy needs to tell us if more traditional sex isn't ever going to be a focus of this game, or planned any time "soon" as Rainces defines it. Bobby himself talks about wanting to have sex an awful lot, while also avoiding it at almost every opportunity.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I kind of like Julia, although that one time with her was nowhere near enough action for a game out this long and with these many updates. Especially when she's not even one of the main love interests. The dancer appeared for the first time in the update where we have sex with her, so there wasn't much build up and not a lot of investment in her character. On the other hand, it's all build-up with the four main love interests, but no real progress. Not only that, no sign of any real progress in the future. I just get the idea that dry-humping and foot/leg stuff is what really excites Rainces, to the exclusion of sex. And there's nothing wrong with that, but the guy needs to tell us if more traditional sex isn't ever going to be a focus of this game, or planned any time "soon" as Rainces defines it. Bobby himself talks about wanting to have sex an awful lot, while also avoiding it at almost every opportunity.
Mai nada...

# Yeah... :

- I do enjoy Julia quite a lot and Vicki had a lot of potential ( if model upgraded properly ).

- No sexual tension build up at all with the dancer, what a discrepancy - just going through the motions, pointless meat pushing

- no main story progression, no sex w/ main characters

- RA kinks? idk about that... I think he had milking in mind, feeding the sine wave ( up, down, up again ):
teasing >> excitation >> no sex / progression >> frustration >> teasing >>...

Last edited:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
There's no fucking way that uptade is not ready. He's been working on that since 2021 and he even posted a lot of teasers on his discord but unfortunately Rainces prefers to milk his patreons
You are basically correct in many of your complaints, except for one important detail, WHAT DID YOU PAY HERE? So you complain about "milking" but what did you actually pay? Either you have (or should have) contributed to Patreon and are complaining in vain here instead of doing it on Patreon, or you haven't paid anything and are just expressing your silly desire for free and fast gifts...

• Angry
Reactions: mikel8519

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
You are basically correct in many of your complaints, except for one important detail, WHAT DID YOU PAY HERE? So you complain about "milking" but what did you actually pay? Either you have (or should have) contributed to Patreon and are complaining in vain here instead of doing it on Patreon, or you haven't paid anything and are just expressing your silly desire for free and fast gifts...
Im not even gonna waste my time answering a member who joined this forum last year. I’ve been posting uptades and supporting other devs im not like your broken ass who cant afford a kfc meal.

All your comments are just pure cringe and most of reactions are just facepalm cause your iq is the same as a door. My bad but this guy is annoying every single comment of him i lose 1 iq.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Im not even gonna waste my time answering a member who joined this forum last year. I’ve been posting uptades and supporting other devs im not like your broken ass who cant afford a kfc meal.

All your comments are just pure cringe and most of reactions are just facepalm cause your iq is the same as a door. My bad but this guy is annoying every single comment of him i lose 1 iq.
I believe you posting "uptades"... It's so believable for that supposed "iq" you keep pulling...
All your comments are a wonder to this world! It's really unbelievable that something like that could exist...

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Ele não precisa de ser pagante para ver e criticar um abuso

# Qalx my friend, skliakzipt doesn´t need to be a patron to criticize RA attitude. As fans and followers of his work, we may support him, or not, in many ways other than money and we are free to express our dissatisfaction with his approach ( milking, scam, what have you... ). That's what this forum was made for, and you and I are quite an example of that

Ele pode não ter muita razão nesta mas isso não abrange todas as intervenções dele (Qalx).

# That may not have been the best reasoning from Qalx this time but how different are Qalx's previous posts from what you've stated? How can you find Qalx posts cringy when we (he, you and I) perceive and express this similarly ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Corambis
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes