john1230

Oct 6, 2020
It's interesting that you remember stairs and not remember what OGRey wrote himself (in Discord), probably your attention is very distributive...
Not interesting in the least, I jumped Discord one time to see what OGRey was doing with his game.

I browse through some pictures read some messages and never went back on there, so whatever OGRey wrote about his involvement in the demo I have no clue.

All I can tell you is I remember seeing the up stairs landing picture on OGRey's Discord server, so his involvement with the demo is more than just mere testing of the game code.

You sound like you are on Discord, you can just ask OGRey about it.

Reactions: Jarul

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Not interesting in the least, I jumped Discord one time to see what OGRey was doing with his game.

I browse through some pictures read some messages and never went back on there, so whatever OGRey wrote about his involvement in the demo I have no clue.

All I can tell you is I remember seeing the up stairs landing picture on OGRey's Discord server, so his involvement with the demo is more than just mere testing of the game code.

You sound like you are on Discord, you can just ask OGRey about it.
Why do I do this? I already wrote that he said on Discord that he was asked by RAINes to test the demo before it was posted. Their collaboration on the new game began after that. The stairs were there before, they appeared at times with Lucy.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Why do I do this? I already wrote that he said on Discord that he was asked by RAINes to test the demo before it was posted. Their collaboration on the new game began after that. The stairs were there before, they appeared at times with Lucy.
Do it or don't. It is inconsequential.

I don't care enough to download v1.0 but I don't recall there being a second floor landing in v1.0. I'm talking about the landing not stairs, I think I'm talking about one thing and you are talking about another. So it's really no use continuing down this path as I find it tiring.

• Angry
Reactions: Qalx

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
lmao i got silenced in the discord server just because i said all of those polls are useless because is not connected with Rainces. Thank you SomeoneElse :LUL:
and probably nobody cares about that on Discord, Patreon, etc

jktugg

Jan 11, 2021
Probably we all spoiled here thinking where we are.. But who told you that we are all obsessed with the idea of f**ing own mother despite the incest tag?! I like this slow corruption, I like emotions transmitted through the game, I like RA renders and I think they are supreme to anyone else. This is one of the few games where I see alive characters and not static cartoons.
As for me mom and sisters just a tool to place the hero in the right environment. When I play I simply try to ignore the fact that they are related some how.
What I wanna say is that stop bashing the game and demand it to meet your expectations.
I don't remember but someone above said that the update could take about 2-3 months so I wait patiently and hope it will be released.

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
Probably we all spoiled here thinking where we are.. But who told you that we are all obsessed with the idea of f**ing own mother despite the incest tag?! I like this slow corruption, I like emotions transmitted through the game, I like RA renders and I think they are supreme to anyone else. This is one of the few games where I see alive characters and not static cartoons.
As for me mom and sisters just a tool to place the hero in the right environment. When I play I simply try to ignore the fact that they are related some how.
What I wanna say is that stop bashing the game and demand it to meet your expectations.
I don't remember but someone above said that the update could take about 2-3 months so I wait patiently and hope it will be released.
The ''slow corruption'' is taking 6 years my guy. Its older than your account

Reactions: Jarul
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes