Krelan

Jun 6, 2018
To all who are still a Patreon of Rainces. Please cancel your subscription and let it drop below 300$ if you really want update. He has done this multiple times already hahaha. It's the only way to wake up the sleeping Rainces :)

• Sad
Reactions: allintine

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
To all who are still a Patreon of Rainces. Please cancel your subscription and let it drop below 300$ if you really want update. He has done this multiple times already hahaha. It's the only way to wake up the sleeping Rainces :)
you probably made him shed a few tears... from so much laughter...
haha-jokes.gif

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
There is no point in trying to torpedo his patreon account. It would only make him decide to give up working on this game completely. This 'strategy' only works for mega successful creators.

Weteran3D

May 25, 2022
All Ogrey has refused to do is mod the game. He said he would make his own game. Now he's kicking everyone off Discord. In short, he just fed art and that's it. Well, where now his defenders who claimed that he is cool and makes the game for who knows how long will soon release it. Do you have anything to say?

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Ogre had over a year to make something.
He is spiled brat, that is kicking out everybody from NOT! HIS! discord channel... Ra found him like a needle I the hay stack... One of a kind...

Reactions: Luciano

Deterocs

Nov 1, 2021
I fucking hate that after years of playing alt versions of this game because of how lazy RA is, I just played RA's demo, and its so fucking good.

Deterocs

Nov 1, 2021
I would love if all the nightly acts of dominating Ms. Anna finally would pay off. I really would like to continue playing this one...
It seems RA kinda forgot about that plot line. There hasn't been any progress on that line in like 3 years or even more.

Reactions: mikel8519

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
No, he was abducted by aliens ...
Being abducted by aliens would explain many if not all the faults and issues people have with this "RA".
TLDR; "RAinces" is alien working the a hive mind to corrupt humanity.

Reasons why he disappears for great lengths at a time.
1. His implants need updating after which he has issues adjusting to the new ones.

2. On missions required by the alien hive mind to accomplish needed goals for world dominance over the indigenous populace.

3. Spreading his seed like in species.

4. He longer thinks as if he is one of the human endeavour and as such looks down upon humanity as an inferior construct.

5. He seeks out a more efficient method of a corrupting influence on the indigenous populace only too realize F95z is the pinnacle of non dark web methodology to use as a tool for the corruption of the indigenous populace.

I am sure there is more but I don't wont to write book about his extra solar affairs with the hive mind.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
We ain't seeing Rainces for atleast a year now, one small demo and those simps restarted their pledges. Patron number and revenue nearly tripled in 1 month. Good luck getting an update now.

shark80

Feb 28, 2018
"Outrageous" is a massive exaggeration and an actual outrageous display of self entitlement on your part. RAinces made $413 last month and that's BEFORE everyone took their cut. That's a pitiful, insignificant amount of money, dangerously close to working for nothing, something VERY few can afford. I'm OK with him doing whatever it takes to survive and avoid completely killing this project. When he'll make $5000 I'm willing to reconsider but not before (Note: His max income ever was $1500 with an average of ~$800).

RAinces does NOT owe anything to anyone and least of all to freeloaders. Anyone dropping a coin his way is a gentleman and a scholar and should be fully aware of the sum total that gets collected every month because that amount is clearly not enough to ask full-on commitment from anyone so expectations should be tuned away from certainties.
We ain't seeing Rainces for atleast a year now, one small demo and those simps restarted their pledges. Patron number and revenue nearly tripled in 1 month. Good luck getting an update now.

How true...

I basically don't say anything else all the time and I get criticism and stupid sayings. Some people just don't want to understand it...

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Took the time to unpack v1.1 demo and look inside. If you're expecting the full v1.1 soon, don't.

The sources for the demo look like a very rushed hack. The body of v1.0 was eviscerated of all content and the resulting carcass was slightly adjusted to produce an .exe non-related to v1.0 (saves, state, etc.). Frankenstein was then completed by stuffing in v1.1 demo content. The result is generally messy and the time still necessary to produce a coherent full v1.1 is non-trivial even with 0 content added on top of the demo.

What a tragic fate. Game's strongest asset is it has the right kinks. It also has passable visuals. However, it critically lacks the project & PR management necessary to keep the dev-supporters lifeline healthy so its income is very low because of this massive fault. Thus, it permanently & abruptly oscillates between its min and max revenue and this kind of wild ride can only cheat death so many times.

P.S: Purely as a demo of just the latest content (without any v1.0 or older content) there is nothing fundamentally wrong with the v1.1 demo. A demo can be hacky. However, the reason I wrote this comment is this demo shows one thing - that content exists in a relatively advanced state for v1.1 - but it's used to promote another - that v1.1 release is imminent. There is a LOT of work left to be done to smoothly integrate the content from this demo with all the past content, not to mention any additional v1.1 content not found in the demo. This is why I think the release of v1.1 is not imminent, at best v1.1 could show up until EOY but only if the dev atypically keeps at it this time.

Last edited:

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Took the time to unpack v1.1 demo and looked inside. If you're expecting the full v1.1 soon, don't.

The sources for the demo look like a very rushed hack. The body of v1.0 was eviscerated of all content and the resulting carcass was slightly adjusted to produce an .exe non-related to v1.0 (saves, state, etc.). The result is generally messy and the time necessary to produce a coherent full v1.1 is non-trivial even with 0 content added on top of the demo.

What a tragic fate. Game's strongest asset is that it has the right kinks. It also has passable visuals. However, it critically lacks the project & PR management necessary to keep the dev-supporters lifeline healthy so its income is very low because of this massive fault. Thus, it permanently & abruptly oscillates between its min and max revenue and this kind of wild ride can only cheat death so many times.

Wow, That is a well articulated assessment.

Reactions: Corambis
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes