Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
practically the poll is not connected with RAINES, he fail to post something or respond after the demo (even if he was online, accordingly to OGRey!)
yes, he didn't release anything after the demo and he didn't have a promise to do something like that anyway? OgRey wanted to communicate, but Ra didn't answer, you know the bottom line? I like Rey, but you shouldn't just interpret it based on what you've heard from her. maybe working with Rey at first seemed like a good idea. but then he didn't like it? maybe he didn't like Rey's work. we don't know what it is.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
yes, he didn't release anything after the demo and he didn't have a promise to do something like that anyway? OgRey wanted to communicate, but Ra didn't answer, you know the bottom line? I like Rey, but you shouldn't just interpret it based on what you've heard from her. maybe working with Rey at first seemed like a good idea. but then he didn't like it? maybe he didn't like Rey's work. we don't know what it is.
Rainces not communicating with someone? How completely shocking and unlike them.

I'll trust the one actually speaking in this case versus the person who rarely says anything. Rainces can give their side if they want, but honestly anyone that believes a word out of their mouth after all of these years should think twice. This is complely consistent with what other people have said about them.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Continuo a achar que é cedo para ficar exasperado.

# You people are jumping to conclusions way too fast and based on something totally meaningless... Who gives a s''t if devs don't talk to each other...?! Is this the chicks section, a gossip column?! It's a normal development setback, nothing more.

Give them both time to do their work. RAInces is still within a reasonable time limit. OGRey "will" release his whenever...

I know... You're itching, eager to start bashing RA... :LOL: I'm starting to feel it too but it's not the right time yet (most of us were willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, so let's do it properly)

Last edited:
Reactions: jktugg

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
” he didn't have a promise to do something like that anyway? ”-You are sure about that?

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
yes I'm sure of that, if you're going to prove otherwise, share the link or ss.
”...
In the coming weeks, you can expect a detailed roadmap outlining the upcoming update's features and an estimated timeline. I want to set clear expectations and avoid any future disappointment. Rest assured, I won't make promises I can't keep.
Your support means the world to me, and I understand that trust must be earned. Please feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions, concerns, or suggestions you may have. Your feedback is invaluable in shaping the game's future.
Once again, I apologize for the delays and false promises. Thank you for your understanding and continued support. Together, we will make this game something truly special.
Sincerely,
RAinces. ”

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
”...
In the coming weeks, you can expect a detailed roadmap outlining the upcoming update's features and an estimated timeline. I want to set clear expectations and avoid any future disappointment. Rest assured, I won't make promises I can't keep.
Your support means the world to me, and I understand that trust must be earned. Please feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions, concerns, or suggestions you may have. Your feedback is invaluable in shaping the game's future.
Once again, I apologize for the delays and false promises. Thank you for your understanding and continued support. Together, we will make this game something truly special.
Sincerely,
RAinces. ”
He's talking about the roadmap we'll be sharing in the coming weeks, is that what you mean? are you kidding me?

Reactions: American Gothic

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
So the only reason why there's a demo is because he used OGRey's renders to make it. Now that Rainces pissed OGRey off he'll have to do the rendering for the game himself.

I hate to say it but the next version of the game feels like it is going to be delayed because he needs more time to work on it.

Heading back for abandonment in the near future.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
So the only reason why there's a demo is because he used OGRey's renders to make it. Now that Rainces pissed OGRey off he'll have to do the rendering for the game himself.

I hate to say it but the next version of the game feels like it is going to be delayed because he needs more time to work on it.

You are wrong. The demo was made by himself, OGRey only tested it before the release (He even stated this himself on Discord), after that they started working on the update for a while.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: john1230 and edgaia

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

All renders used in the demo are by Rainces. At least 6 months ago, it reached 3000 renders.
If the subject is abandonment and the developer is Rainces, unfortunately, this possibility always exists.

• Haha
Reactions: john1230 and edgaia

Macaronietree

Feb 5, 2022
So OGRey give up on his remake of BBS and wanted to make his own game? man what a waste of time for the people who waited for his remake and for the people who donated. He just straight up gives them a big middle finger after Rainces didn't talk to him, he shouldn't just share his version if he is gonna abandon that project well some people waited for a year of his version and didn't release so nothing new for the people remaking this game. He just only wasted a year to those people and fool them that his version will be better than Rainces well atleast Ziptiefun did some content in the game.

Reactions: Santoly

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
So OGRey give up on his remake of BBS and wanted to make his own game? man what a waste of time for the people who waited for his remake and for the people who donated. He just straight up gives them a big middle finger after Rainces didn't talk to him, he shouldn't just share his version if he is gonna abandon that project well some people waited for a year of his version and didn't release so nothing new for the people remaking this game. He just only wasted a year to those people and fool them that his version will be better than Rainces well atleast Ziptiefun did some content in the game.
I don't think OGRey has definitively said he's not making a BBS remake. Although honestly, with Zip and supposedly Rainces himself working on their versions, the market is a little crowded. The main reason I want to see other versions of the game at all is because I think that's the only way we'll see anything actually happen with the characters other than... nothing.

We need someone to finish BBS. Whether that is Rainces or not is of decreasing importance to me. It seems to be of lesser importance to Rainces themselves. But we also need more games like BBS in general. Or at least like what I thought BBS was going to be instead of this purgatory of corruption stuff. Especially if it's a "true" incest game and not a "rename the landlady" type game. I'll take whatever OGRey is going to offer and look at it with an open mind. Maybe it's a BBS remake still, or maybe it's something free of all the limitations and preconceptions of that game that will be far better than BBS could ever have been.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
All renders used in the demo are by Rainces. At least 6 months ago, it reached 3000 renders.
If the subject is abandonment and the developer is Rainces, unfortunately, this possibility always exists.
I'm pretty sure when you step out of Bobby's room in the demo and it shows the upstairs landing, that render is OGRey's as I remember seeing it on OGRey's discord server. I really doubt Rainces have/did 3000 renders 6 months ago, but thanks for the giggles (y)

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia and Corambis

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
I'm pretty sure when you step out of Bobby's room in the demo and it shows the upstairs landing, that render is OGRey's as I remember seeing it on OGRey's discord server. I really doubt Rainces have/did 3000 renders 6 months ago, but thanks for the giggles (y)
It's interesting that you remember stairs and not remember what OGRey wrote himself (in Discord), probably your attention is very distributive...

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes