edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
From his discord the uptade is 90% ready so we just wait but for another 2 years its gonna be wild
A barra de progressão encravou em 2017...

# RAInces progression bar stopped working right at the beginning (2017)... No point keeping track. This is his M.O.. But I do believe he'll release it till the end of the year. Many of the new renders - demo and Liza update - are already made for quite a while (years??) so... Fingers crossed...

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Einsteins's Law of Special Relativity says that you'll never be able to get a spaceship up to 100% of the speed of light. The closer you get, the more the mass of the ship increases, which increases the amount of energy to increase the speed even just a little bit. You might be able to get 90% of the speed of light sometime in the future. Maybe even up to 99% and then decimals thereof. But it's impossible to get to 100%.

BBS updates are like that. It's apparently easy for Rainces to get updates up to 90%, or "two weeks left to go". But somehow it takes far more time for that last 10% than it took for the first 90%. This also parallels the sexual progress in the game. It's easy to see them nude, or to sleep creep on them. To get power over them in some way. Call that 90%. But to get it a little beyond that, let alone the fabled 100% for one of Bobby's family members? That apparently takes near infinite amounts of something from Rainces. Call it Rainces Law of Corrupting Relatives. Although the more I foolishly keep playing this game, the less I think that Rainces is interested in getting to the speed of light so much as he just wants to fly around in circles really fast for as long as he can.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
That's not a law! it's a observation at best and it's bullshit at it's finest!
Que artista que tu és... Tira apenas o sumo da argumentação...

# Corambis does have a point. A bit convoluted but still funny and on point. Just enjoy it.

shark80

Feb 28, 2018
Hey guys, how can you just shove so much money up his ass, there was a time when he even had almost $2000 a month.
He even thanked them for the money and boasted that he bought a $3,000 laptop with the money.

Now that he's got a $3,000 laptop, developing the game is more fun, that's what he said. But after that it was quiet for almost nine months, there wasn't even a sign of life...

I don't know guys but I don't think that's right, even now he charges tenner for a demo so you can download it. With so much money you can ask for more than what he has delivered so far...

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Hey guys, how can you just shove so much money up his ass, there was a time when he even had almost $2000 a month.
He even thanked them for the money and boasted that he bought a $3,000 laptop with the money.

Now that he's got a $3,000 laptop, developing the game is more fun, that's what he said. But after that it was quiet for almost nine months, there wasn't even a sign of life...

I don't know guys but I don't think that's right, even now he charges tenner for a demo so you can download it. With so much money you can ask for more than what he has delivered so far...
Actually, there is a solution to the problems you mentioned.
don't play this game! If you don't trust Ra, unwatch your game title and never play this game again.

Reactions: American Gothic

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Actually, there is a solution to the problems you mentioned.
don't play this game! If you don't trust Ra, unwatch your game title and never play this game again.
E isso resolve? :LOL:

# And how is that gonna solve anything? :ROFLMAO:

Who really trusts him anymore...?! Not even his patrons, I suppose. We keep hope at best... (But even that will fade...)

Reactions: jokersama

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

Who really trusts him anymore...?! Not even his patrons, I suppose. We keep hope at best... (But even that will fade...)
If he does what I suggest, he personally finds a solution to his problem. if he stops playing the game; What did Rainces do, when will the update be released? It gets rid of such troubles. In addition, it saves us from reading entries full of these unnecessary reproaches.

As for the trust issue, when the demo came out, I immediately became the boss and at that time it had exactly 100 patrons, I became the 100th or 101 patrons.
now that number is 305! There is no update, there is only a demo and it is more than 300%.
it's called trust.

Reactions: American Gothic

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
If he does what I suggest, he personally finds a solution to his problem. if he stops playing the game; What did Rainces do, when will the update be released? It gets rid of such troubles. In addition, it saves us from reading entries full of these unnecessary reproaches.

As for the trust issue, when the demo came out, I immediately became the boss and at that time it had exactly 100 patrons, I became the 100th or 101 patrons.
now that number is 305! There is no update, there is only a demo and it is more than 300%.
it's called trust.
Não não é...

# Nope, it's called hype...
(let's see how many patrons he'll have by December if he doesn't deliver)

And what is easier? To stop playing the game (your "advice") or to just ignore posts one may not like (you try it)?
(I suppose you can't help it, can you? Neither can he...)

Last edited:

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Não não é...

# Nope, it's called hype...
(let's see how many patrons he'll have by December if he doesn't deliver)

And what is easier? Stopping to play the game (your "advice") or just ignoring posts one may not like (you try it)?
(I suppose you can't help it, can you? Neither can he...)
defending over an event that did not happen is childish; because that way you can generate an infinite number of reasons. This is an adult site, please act like an adult.

F95 management in AWAM handled this very well, maybe it's BBS's turn, who knows?

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
defending over an event that did not happen is childish; because that way you can generate an infinite number of reasons. This is an adult site, please act like an adult.

F95 management in AWAM handled this very well, maybe it's BBS's turn, who knows?
Ficaste sem palavras? :ROFLMAO:

# No reply? Ok :ROFLMAO:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022

In my opinion his real problem is that he complains about money HERE where he didn't pay a dime to download that game or demo that he complains about is too expensive!-
”Hey guys, how can you just shove so much money up his ass, there was a time when he even had almost $2000 a month.
He even thanked them for the money and boasted that he bought a $3,000 laptop with the money. ...”

Krelan

Jun 6, 2018
I think Rainces will work more if we will try to make his Patreon income lower than 300$ everytime he don't give update hahaha. I can really sense that his going to sleep for another year again. I hope it's not the case.

Reactions: vs2011xyz

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
In the wild west of Us,America if someone was found guilty of raping or taking advantage of weaker sex, they were given a trial and employed a punishment known as calfing; a young calf (usually a cow but sometimes goat or a lamb was used) the offending individual was pants and underwear were removed where then his member was giving to the animal to be suck as if was teat (for set amount of time and this was repeated over a set amount of days), this most often lead to infection and loss of member.

If people are "insert adjective" enough to believe in someone blindly or ignores someones M.O (taking advantage of a weaker individual physically or mentally repeatedly) for any sort of gain, they deserve to lose a member and well calfing seems to work.

I very much doubt an update is in the works or will appear (no matter who is or not "helping" Rainces) until some unknown finical amount (to the subs or the public at large) is reached.

Until there is some negative (fiscal, account locks or a requirement to provide proof of work accomplished to collect any funds) impact to developers from supporters and facilitators of such who act in this manner they will continue to do so, simply due too the impunity these developers afford as of currently.

Historically speaking towns that ordained such responses to these crimes had lower crime rates over all.

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
In my opinion his real problem is that he complains about money HERE where he didn't pay a dime to download that game or demo that he complains about is too expensive!-
”Hey guys, how can you just shove so much money up his ass, there was a time when he even had almost $2000 a month.
He even thanked them for the money and boasted that he bought a $3,000 laptop with the money. ...”
Não é disso que se trata...

# I don't think so. He's just pointing out that as long as RAInces is handsomely paid, we won't get any update (same old RA bs)... We're all hoping it to be different this time but can we be sure of that...? I don't see anything wrong with his reasoning... Just stating a fear most of us have....

RA hasn't done enough to get trust back. For now same old, same old - teaser and then vanishing. But yeah, we still hope... (At least I do)

Last edited:
Reactions: jokersama
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes