thatsmerod

Nov 6, 2019
To all who are still a Patreon of Rainces. Please cancel your subscription and let it drop below 300$ if you really want update. He has done this multiple times already hahaha. It's the only way to wake up the sleeping Rainces :)
bro there are people making 6k 7k 8k+ that are worse than rainces with updates and the games aint as good lol...but i feel you

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
bro there are people making 6k 7k 8k+ that are worse than rainces with updates and the games aint as good lol...but i feel you
Pior e a ganhar mais? Diz um já agora

# I get your point but name one - worse and better payed ( 2+ yrs w/o update and 6k+ a month)

Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
I have been following Rainces for a long time. 1 week in his universe = 5 months here on earth. The only way to wake him up is to starve him with 300$ below income on patreon. This is 100% legit.
make him go to 0 bucks then he will re spawn , those developers are @&%& as that .

worse if he spawns when others are trying to give a completion or spin of to this piece of junk 6 years old game.

Reactions: mikel8519

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
If you want a gist of the game play; play the demo, an hour tops.
If you want to actually play the game; play pre demo, 2.5 hours maybe.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
All negative press aside, the contents and game is dare I say (debatable) fun.
Tad darker than say the Big brother but not as dark as Ziptiefun's wip variant.
So if you looking for something that is dark side of things in between the two, look for the pre-demo version.

Last edited:
Reactions: mikel8519

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
Honestly I think it's a idea type situation. I think Rainces doesn't really know where to take the story next.

OGray was responsible for his demo, how the demo ended gave him a path , but following up after that is difficult.

He could make it so that the NTR scene with Lisa as a game over in any scenario, because Bobby complete his goal and that was to bang Lisa

Reactions: Chaosguy

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
that's why I better entertain myself doing my own renders of this saga, so I don't get bored while the next update comes out, take a look at the fan art forum, for those who don't know it I leave you the link https://f95zone.to/threads/fan-art-and-assets-for-bad-bobby-saga.27860/page-125
Entao porque não crias um jogo? O mais dificil tu já sabes fazer...

# So why don't you make a game then? The hard part is already behind you so just give it a try... ( not only would you make us happy as you'd fill your pocket in your idle moments of self amusement )

Last edited:

skydra

May 4, 2017
Entao porque não crias um jogo? O mais dificil tu já sabes fazer...

# So why don't you make a game then? The hard part is already behind you so just give it a try... ( not only would you make us happy as you'd fill your pocket in your idle moments of self amusement )
unfortunately i don't have a pc powerful enough to render massively, my graphics card is extremely old (gt-660) and it doesn't have ray traicing, so almost all the renders are done by processor power

each render can take me from 1 hour to 4 hours to get something of decent quality, i have many ideas about how i would take the story and multiple endings in mind, in fact in the past i collaborated with another game called bastard girls

even in its last versions I was the one who wrote the scenes and leo interpreted them in renders, I was also the beta tester, to look for as many bugs and errors as possible.

and although I have always had in mind to make an alternate version of this game, my limitation is the speed of my machine, which is the one that really does not help me, because in time I can easily spend several hours a day, but as I said my limitation is the machine....
-------------------------------------------------------
lamentablemente no tengo una pc lo suficientemente poderosa como para renderizar de forma masiva, mi tarjeta grafica es extremadamente antigua (gt-660) y no cuenta con ray traicing, asi que casi todos los renders se hacen a fuerza de procesador

cada render me puede tomar de 1 hora hasta 4 horas para lograr algo de calidad decente, tengo muchas ideas sobre como llevaría la historia y múltiples finales en mente, de hecho antiguamente llegue a colaborar con otro juego llamado bastard girls

incluso en sus ultimas versiones yo era el que escribía las escenas y leo las interpretaba en renders, también hacia la parte de ser el beta tester, para buscar la mayor cantidad de bugs y errores posibles

y aunque siempre he tenido en mente hacer alguna versión alterna de este juego, mi limitante es la velocidad de mi maquina, que es la que realmente no me ayuda, ya que en tiempo fácilmente puedo dedicarle varias horas al día, pero como dije mi limitante es la maquina....

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes