edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Why is rainces continuing to shoot himself in the foot lol? The guy disappears for months sometimes years at a time and he still has 1k on patreon and one of the most popular f95 threads. Just say something.
Agora sim...

# This I can totally agree with...

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
Why is rainces continuing to shoot himself in the foot lol? The guy dissapears for months sometimes years at a time and he still has 1k on patreon and one of the most popular f95 threads. Just say something.
Probably because a lot of people want to play sth like this and pictures promises a lot. But this is just empty promises I guess, and he will never have balls - or reason, since people paying so... - to move to a show some real progress. I could be wrong which would be nice, ...but I doubt...

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Sort of confused... which version am I suppose to play? Demo? Or the .15? The art looks exactly the same...
Demo is a 1.1 standalone teaser to be played after the main game: .15.

edit: Actually the one posted under "Previous version" is not .15 but 1.0. Where do you get that 15 from?

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Demo is a 1.1 standalone teaser to be played after the main game: .15.

edit: Actually the one posted under "Previous version" is not .15 but 1.0. Where do you get that 15 from?
Sorry.... just made up the .15 I guess...
probably because he jumped from v0.15 to v1.00 without adding any significant content (he claimed 1gb but I'm not sure where that came in).

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Sorry.... just made up the .15 I guess...
probably because he jumped from v0.15 to v1.00 without adding any significant content (he claimed 1gb but I'm not sure where that came in).
The update numbering has become a bit muddled over the years. A lot of the updates are pretty small, just seeming bigger because you have to repeat scenes that occur maybe 1–2 times a week many times to advance. Rarely did I feel like it was a "full" update. These days it's more common to see those listed as a sub-update or something similar rather than say a jump from .11 to .12. We also had an update or two devoted to redoing the game for odd reasons, such as when he puts in the mom's story mode or whatever.

Then there is the 1.0 version, which, if I remember correctly, came out fairly soon after Patreon closed his site down for review. I think 1.0 was what he rushed out with work in progress and some hasty work in order to appease their demands, and what I'll cynically say was to get the money flowing again.

Then, there's the 1.1 "demo" which actually does have a fair amount of content in it compared to his past updates, but introduces some new gameplay elements (the skill or point system for Liza and maybe others) that I honestly hope to never see again. Although that may come in the form of there never being an update 1.2 or BBS Vista, or whatever he names the next update if he ever makes one.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes