ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
At least two of those neglected scenes were some of the few teased at the end of the demo:
- Lisa's pool window spanking I assume is the handcuffs scene that looked hot af. nvm, is not, I hadn't looked the SPOILER.
- Kitchen maid costume, (implied) BJ below the counter, Mom present but unaware... this was the one I was expecting the most.

This is a huge bummer, I had a lot of hype for this one. I hope the included scenes are still up to the demo teaser :confused:

Last edited:

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
Liza getting molested by a bum i think no one cares about that. So its 6 important scenes between her and Bobby that got unfinished and especially the BJ scene. The other ones are teasing like the spank one. But the handcuff in the pool still on this uptade.

Rainces had 2 years to develop this uptade but still didnt had time. And if Bobby gonna fuck Liza in this uptade(thats what he said on his discord) so we never gonna see those scenes considering Anna is the next one. I just dont get on how 99% of this uptade is ready if he didnt finished 2 scenes and a bunch of things.

Mstr Sinner

Dec 28, 2023
"Liza getting molested by a bum i think no one cares about that."
Depends. How far did the bum go with her? Did she get completely wreaked?
Or did he just grab her and Bobby stopped it? Cause yeah that would have been boring.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Liza getting molested by a bum i think no one cares about that. So its 6 important scenes between her and Bobby that got unfinished and especially the BJ scene. The other ones are teasing like the spank one. But the handcuff in the pool still on this uptade.

Rainces had 2 years to develop this uptade but still didnt had time. And if Bobby gonna fuck Liza in this uptade(thats what he said on his discord) so we never gonna see those scenes considering Anna is the next one. I just dont get on how 99% of this uptade is ready if he didnt finished 2 scenes and a bunch of things.
I think the reference to Bobby having sex is in the "game over" ending from the demo, so it won't necessarily be new to this update, nor will it be "real" in the timeline of the game. I enjoyed the scene, but at the same time it could have been so much better if Bobby had interrupted Mike sooner. At this point I'm so desperate for actual sex between Bobby and one of the girls in this game that my standards have dropped considerably. Although Rainces does allude to letting the game progress after that scene, although we'll see I guess. This game has so many narrative dead ends in it that Rainces just abandoned or hit the reset button on. I'd prefer the first time with Liza to be something better than the throwaway scene from the demo. I doubt if we're going to see a different sex scene with Liza in this update. That will be in her next update, 4-5 years in the future. Maybe.

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
I think the reference to Bobby having sex is in the "game over" ending from the demo, so it won't necessarily be new to this update, nor will it be "real" in the timeline of the game. I enjoyed the scene, but at the same time it could have been so much better if Bobby had interrupted Mike sooner. At this point I'm so desperate for actual sex between Bobby and one of the girls in this game that my standards have dropped considerably. Although Rainces does allude to letting the game progress after that scene, although we'll see I guess. This game has so many narrative dead ends in it that Rainces just abandoned or hit the reset button on. I'd prefer the first time with Liza to be something better than the throwaway scene from the demo. I doubt if we're going to see a different sex scene with Liza in this update. That will be in her next update, 4-5 years in the future. Maybe.
The game over scenes im talking about are those random bums. In the previous version i think Liza got kidnapped 2x for absolutely nothing. But yeah after those scenes got excluded my hype fell. How in the world 2 years is not sufficient?

Like in his discord he said that he's ''implying the option to progress the game if you choose to not help Liza with Mike.'' But for what? Didnt that already happened in the demo version?

jktugg

Jan 11, 2021
That phrase about "lack of time" really confuses me a lot. RA has all the time in the Universe!
We need all of those scenes (maybe except with a homeless guy one). I believe we wanna brilliancy and not a hastily made cutt-off version.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

endless_trail

Oct 19, 2023
RA looks desperate as his supports reduced to $900 even less than that of Zip. According to his discord, people seemed fed up with his non-communication. Considering code structure of his recent demo, new update is far away, IMHO.

Reactions: jokersama and Jarul

manneychin

May 8, 2017
RA looks desperate as his supports reduced to $900 even less than that of Zip. According to his discord, people seemed fed up with his non-communication. Considering code structure of his recent demo, new update is far away, IMHO.
1704712794543.png
Definitely not desperate. He's on a high horse, getting that sweet $900+/mo. In the past he even dipped below $400/mo. and when that happened he yanked the chain on his supporters and then promptly returned to another well deserved sleep.

I'm not too critical of him, actually, because he's not getting that much $ anyway. I'm just sad he's either too stupid to understand what he's got or yet another lazy bum who's happy with whatever he gets for minimal work. His type of kink is rare nowadays and has true potential but he doesn't apply himself so he's just another failure.

Reactions: Jarul

Hordeking

May 25, 2018
View attachment 3243875
Definitely not desperate. He's on a high horse, getting that sweet $900+/mo. In the past he even dipped below $400/mo. and when that happened he yanked the chain on his supporters and then promptly returned to another well deserved sleep.

I'm not too critical of him, actually, because he's not getting that much $ anyway. I'm just sad he's either too stupid to understand what he's got or yet another lazy bum who's happy with whatever he gets for minimal work. His type of kink is rare nowadays and has true potential but he doesn't apply himself so he's just another failure.
Rainces at this point is a pro scammer, i dont blame him, i was a supporter long time ago but not again, there is an update every 2 or 3 years, this man is a great wallet milker...

darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
View attachment 3243875

What's actually funny about that graph is that you can see that "we" need to drop another 300ish $ of support in order to get the next update XD

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes