alario13

May 6, 2017
It's hard to say, because there are no records for Liza.
Earlier I had a person send me a broken save where there was no description for Lisa in the hints. It's just that his save didn't let him progress further with Liza.
last thing i did with liza was cleaning mc bedroom then hints went empty. i guess there is more but i don't want to start over again

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
well the models are nice but the grind is horrible started a new game i got stuck in the same clean room routine and nothing has happen i mean put a hint if the same event repeats like 40 times or more, also you give your girl money she goes out gets drunk and you wait like a weasel home, maybe in one or two years that would be possible.

Malice2099

Sep 7, 2021
I was stuck so long trying to talk to Liza to try to get the option to sabotage the truck.... must have spoken to her at least 40 times and couldn't get the sabotage option.

Finally I used Unren to enable Command and Developer consoles and noticed the variable CARFIX=6 in my savegame. Using the Console command CARFIX=7 had the truck completely fixed and moved me over to the next step where I could progress the story.

So if anyone doesn't want to go through the grind and basically get stuck waiting for the option to sabotage the truck then this fix should work for you as it allowed me to actually progress the story.

Hope this helps anyone stuck at this point in the game.

Malice

dave143

Oct 1, 2019
i cant progress with jenny, it follows her to the bus stop, says "maybe next time ill be luckier" and does nothing, i have repeated this 10 times

angel2628

Jul 28, 2022
For those who are still struggling to get taboo version working, feel free to try my quick fix. Use it only if nothing else worked. Remember to backup first. I've also fixed some misspellings as they came up but most are still there (no way I'm wallowing in suck a pigsty...).

For those still looking for saves:
Saves
Hello, may I ask if your file is still valid?

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes