TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Has Liza came into Bobby's room at night to try and find Chris's or Mike's phone yet (sorry,forget which one it is)? Has Bobby recovered that phone yet? When you get the option to kiss her goodnight are there no other choices? Have you tried using the bug fix files? Do a search for them in this thread, search on "bug fix" Another thing you can try is seeing if the option to corrupt any of the girls still exists. Like spanking Lucy if she's still studying with Bobby (spank her HARD!) :p
My game freezes at this point when the new character is unlocked. Anyone have any suggestions how to proceed? Thanks.

EDIT: Ah, I see. I had to go to the stat tab (heart) to read about the character. Then the game opened up again.
1707871692095.png

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
thanks for the tip, yes, I have.. unfortunately, there are no tips when you start Liza's corruption, her field is blank for me. it does not have any "you have reached the end..." like the other girls
It's a bug. It is probably caused by the save. You may be using a save from the demo version.
Anyway, I suggest you try the update via my save:

Reactions: jan.spam

Ktxondo

Oct 26, 2017
Damn just completed everything avaible, so looks like no happy ending for this game? specially Liza route, very sad one. Never understood dev that start making harem game, and endit it in such crappy way.

Reactions: titit

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Damn just completed everything avaible, so looks like no happy ending for this game? specially Liza route, very sad one. Never understood dev that start making harem game, and endit it in such crappy way.
How do I give the aloe vera to Lisa? Where do I get it? It's not in the store.
1707960544122.png
Also, how do I buy the swimsuit for Jenny? It's not in the store either. Thanks.

Oh, geez. Just found the aloe. Didn't need to buy it. Duh.

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Yes, I'm aware. It said taboo mode was active. Yet the terms "landlord", "Ms. Anna" and other such default terms still keep popping up as often as the correct family terms do. It's an extremely lazy implementation and testing must have been pretty much nil. Within the first 5 minutes of playing the rate of the correct terms being used is roughly 50% of the time.
I have the Taboo mode on, but the game still says "landlady" etc.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
View attachment 3355314
Also, how do I buy the swimsuit for Jenny? It's not in the store either. Thanks.

To get the swimsuit for Jenny go to the store and click on the gift box. It should be available if its been mentioned in the game.

Ktxondo

Oct 26, 2017
View attachment 3355314

I don't remember, i think i got it from the shop, here i leave u my save game right before applying it. save will be at page 40. or just rename it, so it will be at the beginning.

Reactions: TommyTuba

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
To get the swimsuit for Jenny go to the store and click on the gift box. It should be available if its been mentioned in the game.
Oh, got it! I found the first two movies that Jenny likes (can't remember how). Do you know how to find the third one?

3.10 star(s) 97 Votes