TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to fix this error? It happened when I clicked on the bottle in the staff room at the strip club and I can't open the inventory anymore either. It gives me an error too.

View attachment 1464154

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/v016.rpy", line 9063, in script
    $ result = renpy.imagemap("016/jennystripclub/jennystripclub 140_2.jpg", "016/jennystripclub/jennystripclub 140_3.jpg", [(395, 15, 509, 125, "left"),(530, 15, 646, 125, "pooldance"),(665, 15, 779, 125, "lapdance"),(800, 15, 911, 125, "right"),(671, 270, 722, 414, "wine")], focus="imagemap")
  File "game/v016.rpy", line 9063, in <module>
    $ result = renpy.imagemap("016/jennystripclub/jennystripclub 140_2.jpg", "016/jennystripclub/jennystripclub 140_3.jpg", [(395, 15, 509, 125, "left"),(530, 15, 646, 125, "pooldance"),(665, 15, 779, 125, "lapdance"),(800, 15, 911, 125, "right"),(671, 270, 722, 414, "wine")], focus="imagemap")
  File "game/inventorytest.rpy", line 272, in execute
    screen inventory_screen:
    screen inventory_screen:
  File "game/inventorytest.rpy", line 283, in execute
    $ sorted_items = sorted(inventory.items, key=attrgetter('name'), reverse=True) # we sort the items, so non-consumable items that change elemental damage (guns) are listed first
  File "game/inventorytest.rpy", line 283, in <module>
    $ sorted_items = sorted(inventory.items, key=attrgetter('name'), reverse=True) # we sort the items, so non-consumable items that change elemental damage (guns) are listed first
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/v016.rpy", line 9063, in script
  File "M:\Storage\Program Files\Private\5. Visual Novel Games\Ren'Py Games\7. BBS Series\1. Bad Bobby Saga\1. Bad Brother (Bobby) Saga [v1.0]\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "M:\Storage\Program Files\Private\5. Visual Novel Games\Ren'Py Games\7. BBS Series\1. Bad Bobby Saga\1. Bad Brother (Bobby) Saga [v1.0]\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/v016.rpy", line 9063, in <module>
  File "M:\Storage\Program Files\Private\5. Visual Novel Games\Ren'Py Games\7. BBS Series\1. Bad Bobby Saga\1. Bad Brother (Bobby) Saga [v1.0]\renpy\exports.py", line 1391, in imagemap
    roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "M:\Storage\Program Files\Private\5. Visual Novel Games\Ren'Py Games\7. BBS Series\1. Bad Bobby Saga\1. Bad Brother (Bobby) Saga [v1.0]\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "M:\Storage\Program Files\Private\5. Visual Novel Games\Ren'Py Games\7. BBS Series\1. Bad Bobby Saga\1. Bad Brother (Bobby) Saga [v1.0]\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "M:\Storage\Program Files\Private\5. Visual Novel Games\Ren'Py Games\7. BBS Series\1. Bad Bobby Saga\1. Bad Brother (Bobby) Saga [v1.0]\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "M:\Storage\Program Files\Private\5. Visual Novel Games\Ren'Py Games\7. BBS Series\1. Bad Bobby Saga\1. Bad Brother (Bobby) Saga [v1.0]\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "M:\Storage\Program Files\Private\5. Visual Novel Games\Ren'Py Games\7. BBS Series\1. Bad Bobby Saga\1. Bad Brother (Bobby) Saga [v1.0]\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "M:\Storage\Program Files\Private\5. Visual Novel Games\Ren'Py Games\7. BBS Series\1. Bad Bobby Saga\1. Bad Brother (Bobby) Saga [v1.0]\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "M:\Storage\Program Files\Private\5. Visual Novel Games\Ren'Py Games\7. BBS Series\1. Bad Bobby Saga\1. Bad Brother (Bobby) Saga [v1.0]\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "M:\Storage\Program Files\Private\5. Visual Novel Games\Ren'Py Games\7. BBS Series\1. Bad Bobby Saga\1. Bad Brother (Bobby) Saga [v1.0]\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "M:\Storage\Program Files\Private\5. Visual Novel Games\Ren'Py Games\7. BBS Series\1. Bad Bobby Saga\1. Bad Brother (Bobby) Saga [v1.0]\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen inventory_screen:
    screen inventory_screen:
  File "game/inventorytest.rpy", line 283, in execute
  File "game/inventorytest.rpy", line 283, in <module>
  File "M:\Storage\Program Files\Private\5. Visual Novel Games\Ren'Py Games\7. BBS Series\1. Bad Bobby Saga\1. Bad Brother (Bobby) Saga [v1.0]\renpy\python.py", line 891, in revertable_sorted
    return RevertableList(sorted(*args, **kwargs))
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'name'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Bad Bobby Saga 1.0
Fri Oct 22 15:21:58 2021
I don't know. I can't even get into the staff room. keeps telling me to go to the bar to make a scene, but when I do all I can do is buy wine.

Reactions: Jorge2024

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
I don't know. I can't even get into the staff room. keeps telling me to go to the bar to make a scene, but when I do all I can do is buy wine.
Search around the bar, there should be another bottle in the lower left corner that you can click on, don't remember what it does but it moves the game forward.

Reactions: TommyTuba

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
This problem occurs either with a new game, or with an old save (I don’t remember exactly). Download the latest version of bug fixes. Or start from the part where this content has already been covered.

Kraiten

Jan 27, 2019
Please help, after the photo shoot blackmail in white lingerie where I have to play again a lot to get to 1 self-dignity, then I get to the loop, I stuck at order Liza to clean the garden, I have been inside a loop of check on Liza and nothing happen, then good night kiss in the evening, then again on the morning check on nothing

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Please help, after the photo shoot blackmail in white lingerie where I have to play again a lot to get to 1 self-dignity, then I get to the loop, I stuck at order Liza to clean the garden, I have been inside a loop of check on Liza and nothing happen, then good night kiss in the evening, then again on the morning check on nothing
I don't think that the game is designed to show you every single scene with Liza before the ending so save when you have multiple options and check them all out. Also, use universal renpy cheat tool to lower all Liza stats to 0 to see everything.

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
This bug is probably related to your save.
Try this:

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
1.1.0 not bad update finally the story continue. Animations doesn't look like it become much better after this long time. And story hmm its strange it doesn't make sense that Body would allowed other guy to f "his prey" - Liza, even through he also took advantage of this.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Did we got any actual sex scene in this new update ?
Why yes we did, non-consensual mostly but still... two times with Liza (your choice) and a BJ from Lucy after which she runs home and masturbates about what she did... it's just that she doesn't know it was Bobby that she sucked off (Glory Hole). Some thigh fun with Jenny in the closet at the strip club and another rub-a-thon with her in Bob's bedroom too. Oh and some straight up sex with his cousin who doesn't recognize him. And let's not forget Lucy's dyke friend Julie who Bob has fun with too depending on your choices during the game.... I think that's all of it.

Reactions: _Thomas_Shelby_

zeus04

Jan 30, 2020
The story is very beautiful. If it continues to get better, this game will rock. It will be my favorite
:love:

Reactions: PusiGa

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
what I personally like about this game is Bobby's remorse in the aftermath of a bad deed. Not that it makes his character that much more likeable, but it does make it more plausible and believable .. he does care for the girls, but his horniness makes him evil.

Reactions: BlackSabbath567

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Os dilemas psicologicos interessam-me pouco...

# I care very little for psychological dilemmas/dramas, specially when they're simply sick/distorted (too depressing)... There's nothing good in portraying Bobby as a disturbed/mental kid... I want to see a childish jolly boy having fun, not a nutcase. I hope RA gets back on track.

But I do admit I've enjoyed this kind of depth in the game. It's so good to subdue the girls to our whims (in whatever shape and form). So if not overdone (psycho theme), if it doesn't set the tone of the game, fine by me.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 97 Votes