Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
there is one semi hidden bad ending scene in which Bobby goes into Manic Rapist mode.
also there is an optional NTR scene with her boss (rape).
in her main path progression, no, there isn't sex yet.
I don't remember the mother bad ending scene. Is that something new, or has it been around for a while? I remember the optional NTR and also Bobby dreaming about sex with her. I know I've come close to missing those types of scenes before, so it wouldn't surprise me if I did this time, too. Or maybe I just forgot about it, although I was pretty sure I never had a sex scene with the mother.

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
I don't remember the mother bad ending scene. Is that something new, or has it been around for a while? I remember the optional NTR and also Bobby dreaming about sex with her. I know I've come close to missing those types of scenes before, so it wouldn't surprise me if I did this time, too. Or maybe I just forgot about it, although I was pretty sure I never had a sex scene with the mother.
it was added in the last update. there should be some saves in the thread at the beginning of the scene. to trigger it you have to spank Liza until she gets unconscious, then "take advantage of the situation". eventually you end up raping your passed out mom

Reactions: menatv

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
it was added in the last update. there should be some saves in the thread at the beginning of the scene. to trigger it you have to spank Liza until she gets unconscious, then "take advantage of the situation". eventually you end up raping your passed out mom
Thanks for letting me know. I'm having zero luck finding it, but my game might be corrupted or something, or I'm just not finding the right save files. I'll give it another go at some point just to see what the scene is about.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes