ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
no, it does not work. if you are in that group, send me a link to the invitation
i had the same problem. it wasn't a problem with invitations but with my account: it's an adults only server and i hadn't confirmed i was an adult. fix:

Zubnoy0077

Feb 25, 2023
У меня такая же проблема. проблема была не с приглашениями, а с моей учетной записью: это сервер только для взрослых, и я не подтвердил, что я взрослый. исправление:
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Тhanks

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Hopefully the focus is on Lucy in the next one
There's one update left... maybe. I say maybe because maybe there will never be the last promised patch from Rainces, but also because maybe, if they find a way to make more money out of it, they decide to make more. But barring a gigantic patch and/or one that speeds through a lot of advancement, we'd be lucky to see one love interest's path resolved. My guess is that he would focus on Liza because she's closest to an ending and has some momentum from the last patches, but I could be wrong. Everyone else seems too far from the finish line to properly wrap up in one update and have it not feel rushed. Personally, I'd prefer to see some closure with Lucy over others.

Reactions: Qalx

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
There's one update left... maybe. I say maybe because maybe there will never be the last promised patch from Rainces, but also because maybe, if they find a way to make more money out of it, they decide to make more. But barring a gigantic patch and/or one that speeds through a lot of advancement, we'd be lucky to see one love interest's path resolved. My guess is that he would focus on Liza because she's closest to an ending and has some momentum from the last patches, but I could be wrong. Everyone else seems too far from the finish line to properly wrap up in one update and have it not feel rushed. Personally, I'd prefer to see some closure with Lucy over others.
Has the dev announced that he's ending development?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
The only good scenario for Bad Bobby from beginning would be to make Female Npc's more Naive and easy to Manipulate
=That would make game straight Harem version if Bobby Pursues Sexually (Hypnotism Seduction and Chemicals like drugs sleeping pills Aphrodisiac ) :cool: (y)
=For NTR version make Bobby lame Cuckold so can share his Family members with every Male Npc (Make your Family BBC whores :devilish:(y)

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
Rape and enslavement are welcome. :) But this will depend on the tastes of the new creator... and of course not on Patreon :cautious:

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes