devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
*Peoples discovered and developed their fetishes in they materialize it in their life. (fixed)

Ask Ted Bundy.
i don't think that is something that happens to often because if that were the case people would be fucking their family a lot more cause incest is one the most popular tags here and barely anyone is committing that .

Oct 26, 2022
*Peoples discovered and developed their fetishes in their mind before they materialize it in their life. (fixed)

Ask Ted Bundy.
I dig Superman but I don't jump off buildings trying to fly.
I punch and murder hookers in GTA but I don't waste prostitutes in RL.

The Son of Sam killer David Berkowitz said his neighbor's dog told him to shoot people.
Crazy is as crazy does...

But a fucking game aint gonna make you carry out something in the real world you weren't already gonna do one way or the other.

al.shm

May 31, 2020
There's literally people IRL that would flay you alive, cook you, then feed you to your parents and tell them it's pork. And fantasy rape in a visual novel is scary to you...? Bless your heart.
Dont make excuses for what is dangerous the world I live u Suicide if u get offended its not my problem

al.shm

May 31, 2020
Yes I agree a game not change person behaves I only want to say dont act normal to thing u know its wrong btw u all free to live ur own life I cant judge people for what they do cuse I am into this games to

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes