Aug 27, 2023
Is there any other game like this one with these same elements?
And that it's as good as this one??
Milfy City
Midnight Paradise

Look up "games with hottest milfs" in f95zone and look up list of foot fetish games and go into the 3D section (which is at the top). There you will get these kinds of games.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
How to update or take the other saves ?
It not loading when making changes in the values ....

View attachment 3746793
go to the folder C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\tokens and open the file security_keys and replace the content with

signing-key
veryifying-Key

then save and set the file as read-only
then there should be no more problems with modified (save editor) or third-party saves.
Attention, use at your own risk.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
from discord

Hello @ Everyone As some of you might know, my old "Patreon" page unfortunately got taken down due to some site rule violations. It was a setback, and nearly killed this project! Not only did they withhold over $4,000 from my balance (though they assured me it would be returned to my supporters), but they also shattered my momentum right after the big update I had been tirelessly working on for over a year. However, Patreon was my primary source of income, and without it, continuing development on this game is simply not feasible. I've launched a new Ptreon page under a different name. This new page will strictly focus on supporting my game project and will not host the game itself nor any mention to this project. It's a new start, but we will be committed to maintaining a low profile to ensure we can continue this journey without any hiccups. Your support means everything to me. Without you, this project wouldn't be possible. I invite you to join me once again on this platform. Thank you for sticking with me through all of this. Your enthusiasm and dedication keep me motivated to push forward. And hopefully, they won't shut down my page again. Stay tuned for updates... This is the new official page of Bad Bobby Saga:

lizastuckoutsideherwindow_297.jpg

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
It's normal that people get tired of so many lies, paying every month to see 1 update every 1 year or 1 year and a half. The strange thing is that it won't happen sooner to win again. I think these people should first comply with the dates and conditions. updates if those people want to win again

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
I can’t understand my feelings, I liked the update, but it seems like a very long time to make it a year. This game is being made if I’m not mistaken from 2017 in 3 years there will be 10 years. There’s not much sex in it

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
Why is he pushing himself onto a platform from which he will be removed sooner or later anyway? Does Patreon offer better benefits than Subscrebstar?

endless_trail

Oct 19, 2023
from discord

Hello @ Everyone As some of you might know, my old "Patreon" page unfortunately got taken down due to some site rule violations. It was a setback, and nearly killed this project! Not only did they withhold over $4,000 from my balance (though they assured me it would be returned to my supporters), but they also shattered my momentum right after the big update I had been tirelessly working on for over a year. However, Patreon was my primary source of income, and without it, continuing development on this game is simply not feasible. I've launched a new Ptreon page under a different name. This new page will strictly focus on supporting my game project and will not host the game itself nor any mention to this project. It's a new start, but we will be committed to maintaining a low profile to ensure we can continue this journey without any hiccups. Your support means everything to me. Without you, this project wouldn't be possible. I invite you to join me once again on this platform. Thank you for sticking with me through all of this. Your enthusiasm and dedication keep me motivated to push forward. And hopefully, they won't shut down my page again. Stay tuned for updates... This is the new official page of Bad Bobby Saga:
Good luck to your new Patreon page, RA. Interesting statements from a dev who have treated his patrons like mosquitoes. :)

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
I haven't played this since it was Bad Brother Saga. After downloading it I was surprised to find out that there isn't a way to change the MC's name, and after a quick search of the thread I didn't find one either. Does anyone have one, or the skill to make a simple one? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I think I will just hold off on this one until I get one...Bobby, Bob, bob...they really don't seem to want to keep it consistent, and it is irksome.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I haven't played this since it was Bad Brother Saga. After downloading it I was surprised to find out that there isn't a way to change the MC's name, and after a quick search of the thread I didn't find one either. Does anyone have one, or the skill to make a simple one? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I think I will just hold off on this one until I get one...Bobby, Bob, bob...they really don't seem to want to keep it consistent, and it is irksome.
Console command:

b.name = Whatever name you want

Or us Universal Ren'Py Mod by 0x52 and change it.

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
Console command:

b.name = Whatever name you want

Or us Universal Ren'Py Mod by 0x52 and change it.
Thanks! The command didn't work, but the mod did. Seems the dev didn't use the the player name code thing though...so everyone still just calls you Bobby even when you change the name for the dialog box. :(

I guess we will just have to want for someone that makes a custom name mod that goes in and updates all the dialog to use the players name.

This one will just have to sit on the back burner until then.

Again, thanks for your time!

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Thanks! The command didn't work, but the mod did. Seems the dev didn't use the the player name code thing though...so everyone still just calls you Bobby even when you change the name for the dialog box. :(

I guess we will just have to want for someone that makes a custom name mod that goes in and updates all the dialog to use the players name.

This one will just have to sit on the back burner until then.

Again, thanks for your time!
I think what you are after is changing what everyone calls you?

That is not something I know how to do, but I suspect you'll need to go and find all the lines that has "bobby" in it and change it manually. This is time consuming so I don't think anyone will be willing to do this.

It's best to just pretend your name is bobby.

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
I think what you are after is changing what everyone calls you?

That is not something I know how to do, but I suspect you'll need to go and find all the lines that has "bobby" in it and change it manually. This is time consuming so I don't think anyone will be willing to do this.

It's best to just pretend your name is bobby.
Yeah, unless there is an easy way, someone more knowledgeable then me knows, I will just play something else...my back log is crazy anyways. Thanks for taking the time never the less.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes