evildead

Feb 11, 2018
this game is going down hill. iv played v01 and I like the game a lot. after that its just not the same. sorry dev but am going to stop playing this game. the game is not bad. its just that v01 pulled me into the game and after that I just got bored of it

nod24

May 4, 2017
The incest command is set_taboo = True, NOT set_taboo(True). All other are the same as previous versions (look posts before your question).
many thanks! And tell me how to open the console? Forgot what file to edit ...

ZeroToleranc

Formerly 'Nuclear-commander'
Oct 17, 2017
OMG great update, love new loli girl Vicki hope we'll get some action with her latter.
And update is really big, many erotic scenes and corruption options thou you'll have to grind a bit to get it but it works well for the story. The characters and situations seems believable. Love this game

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Not really, the creepy virgin boy MC is in quite a few games.

I have no idea why people find playing a boy that can't get laid without blackmail or magic to be a turn on.

It does the exact opposite for me. I see creeper boy as MC and it's like somsone shoots me in the nuts with a bean bag gun, there is no way i'm getting a boner to that game. The only feelings I get are pity for the poor pixel women forced to fuck the creature.
That will have me laughing for a while.

U

User_130505

What I see with this game is a 12 year old boy in size, behavior, and attitude, with a foot fetish.
And the excuse that he is just short does not cut it with his personality. He is extremely immature for anyone older than 12 years old.
I think I will skip on to the next game.

Reactions: papasmurf

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Don't fucking work shift+o and "renpy\common\00console.rpy open it and find the line "config.console = False" and change it to "config.console = True"" break the game

imoutolover

Jan 9, 2018
Don't fucking work shift+o and "renpy\common\00console.rpy open it and find the line "config.console = False" and change it to "config.console = True"" break the game
use WordPad, not notepad to edit it. I made the same mistake, had to extract the game again and luckily it worked that way.

Reactions: cri
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes