dinto

Aug 2, 2017
How can you steal the video from mickey? Every time I break in there, after a short time the ad will try again tomorrow

Sch

May 20, 2017
it does not work for me
Which link did you use to download the game? I've downloaded it from workupload and the splash screen is a bit different. It says taboo edition, not standard like yours. Also the set_taboo declaration is working for me.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Guys I have created a cheat mod for this game and it's .
Thanks! This was fantasticly helpful. This is my first download of the game. I haven't played it yet. I tested a bit to make sure the incest toggle worked and no problem. This just shows how great the search function is and how people should do a little digging before jumping into a thread with questions that have already been asked and answered.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
Which link did you use to download the game? I've downloaded it from workupload and the splash screen is a bit different. It says taboo edition, not standard like yours. Also the set_taboo declaration is working for me.
I used MEGA

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Shift and O that's an o and not a zero. To open and change.
Open the renpy folder then common folder and find 00console.rpy and right click on it and i opened it with Notepad++ then scroll down to line 108 config.console and change False to True *must use a capital T and lower case rue then save.
At the start up screen for game you then press shift and o then type in set_taboo(True) just like that and start the game.
Hope that works for ya

Maximov

Apr 23, 2018
i
Shift=O that's an o and not a zero. To open and change.
Open the renpy folder then common folder and find 00console.rpy and right click on it and i opened it with Notepad++ then scroll down to line 108 config.console and change False to True *must use a capital T and lower case rue then save.
At the start up screen for game you then press shift and o then type in set_taboo(True) just like that and start the game.
Hope that works for ya
i know it's an o and not an 0 but seem to dosen(t open the console in the last version

MultiFick

Mar 27, 2018
Maybe this will help to explain the problem with the console:

In my situation I've made a safety copy of the old 00console file (with the sufix .old) before changing anything in it. I assume that the game still looked at the old file, and not the new, changed file (with config.console = True). This problem disappeared as I deleted the old file.

The other possibility would be to activate the developer console:

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
i

i know it's an o and not an 0 but seem to dosen(t open the console in the last version
hmm i just downloaded this game and started from scratch due to the instructions said to type the set_taboo(True) at the title screen and start a New game. Are you playing an old save? I'm sorry if it didn't work for you :(. Hope someone can help.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's an incest patch that also enables the console and developer menu (not that you'll need them now, but why not?).

Download attachment and put this in your \game folder of the full or compressed version. Restart the game and it should display "Taboo Edition" in the lower right if it's in the correct folder.

Maximov

Apr 23, 2018
Maybe this will help to explain the problem with the console:

In my situation I've made a safety copy of the old 00console file (with the sufix .old) before changing anything in it. I assume that the game still looked at the old file, and not the new, changed file (with config.console = True). This problem disappeared as I deleted the old file.

The other possibility would be to activate the developer console:

ty it's works now

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes