Angmir

May 29, 2017
MC is taller than Liza now !

And almost same height as Mother.

I am done with the game then.

Author backing down to BS ruined the game...

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
I dont quite get how to play the game xD like get the pool and get gifts for the youngest one.
can you help mother with dishes? massage mother?
or give liza a back massage on couch (without force)?
Can you go clubbing with Lucy and her friend?

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Here's an incest patch that also enables the console and developer menu (not that you'll need them now, but why not?).

Download attachment and put this in your \game folder of the full or compressed version. Restart the game and it should display "Taboo Edition" in the lower right if it's in the correct folder.
Just to put this in game folder thats it? And what about cheat mod for new version

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I dont quite get how to play the game XD like get the pool and get gifts for the youngest one.
can you help mother with dishes? massage mother?
or give liza a back massage on couch (without force)?
Can you go clubbing with Lucy and her friend?
Well in the quest log thing, it says later or not available, so I guess future updates.

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
Not cheat for this game ? Console its complicted what about the cheat that i use for version 0.8 its not work i want cheat mod not console
Whats so hard:
Name(with first letter capital)affection =
Name(with first letter capital)domination=
name(without first letter capital)nightcomfort =
Examples:
Lizaaffection =
Lizadomination =
lizanightcomfort =
Momaffection =
Momdomination =
momnightcomfort =
stealthlevel =
money =

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Whats so hard:
Name(with first letter capital)affection =
Name(with first letter capital)domination=
name(without first letter capital)nightcomfort =
Examples:
Lizaaffection =
Lizadomination =
lizanightcomfort =
Momaffection =
Momdomination =
momnightcomfort =
stealthlevel =
money =
Wait the console is now open write me what to put from beginng beacuse i not good in this

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Hello guys. How to develop the photoshhot with Liza? When i want to sit on her back when she wears the maid outfit while cleaning my room, the game says, she is not ready for it, you need to take more photos from her. But when i do the photoshoot, after i ask her to turn around, she gets angry if i force it, and the affection gets -10 points... Whats the solution?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Hello guys. How to develop the photoshhot with Liza? When i want to sit on her back when she wears the maid outfit while cleaning my room, the game says, she is not ready for it, you need to take more photos from her. But when i do the photoshoot, after i ask her to turn around, she gets angry if i force it, and the affection gets -10 points... Whats the solution?
drop her affection and make her do it?

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes