Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
The store job got much faster, ironic for the long wait to get there. As soon as I click the first foot I lose.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
So, when Liza's "craying" does that mean she's supercomputing? Wow, that's "creazy" (creacy?)!

There are more spelling errors in this game than a classroom full of first-graders could make in a week - and most of them are repeated over and over, meaning they're not just typos.

The action is - hmm, wait a minute, there really is no action. Bori....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... oh, sorry! Dozed off a moment. I guess just thinking about this game has the same affect playing it does. I guess it goes on the "Check back in 2020" list.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
This game has a horrible pace, one should only play once a year and even then there won't be much progress.

drac

Sep 7, 2017
ok people seem to not get turning console on.its simple False = 5 letters True = 4 letters so when you remove False type in True and add a space after the e to make 5 spaces to bump the next line back down where its supposed to be then save

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
The bag an the shop are still bugged
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in console, inventory = Inventory()

at least that's how i got rid of that one, but that damned daycounter one is driving me nuts, somehow i fixed it once then it breaks again but i don't see what is broken.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
If you want sex for the sake of having sex don't try this game for now. If you want quality corruption scenes this game might just become your new favourite!
Always up for something new mate, especially with all the shit adult games out there.

Got the stealth thing up, and saw the tits of the shop lifter. The mother is embarrassed because of the wine event and nothing else I seem to do changes that. Think thats all I can do. Had the wank scene with drugged Liza, cum in Jennys hair and the other sister goes nowhere as it fails when trying to grind against her on the couch.

Reactions: L7Bear
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes