Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Why do you hate the pacing? I personally love the fact that the dev has decided to take things slow. I find the scenes where you spank Lucy if she gets an answer wrong, infinitely more arousing than simply fucking everything in sight.
I didn't want to address all the things that seem to be wrong with this game but since you asked here you go:
- Extreme grind required to unlock most of the scenes with a boring stealth clicking mini game that you need to perform for ages to progress the story.
- As many have already mentioned before, the writing is not exactly the strong point of this game.
- Bad pace for most of the characters, you only get real action by molesting your sister (Lucy) when she's drunk or by blackmailing that asshole's sister into giving you a Bj, and that's it, any other act is very tame, spanking is good enough for you? Well I envy you for that because the majority of people don't even get a boner from that thing.
- Most of the locations have been inactive for months and they're just there to keep the player hoping for more.
- The protagonist is extremely annoying, I don't think anyone who played the game likes him except for those who can relate to his "douchebaggery".
- No sounds, not even effects and the game is not even new.

+++Positive points: The female models, even though some of them are overused in other works (Lisa as an example), this may or may not be a good thing for some but for those interested in blackmailing and being an abusive prick you're in the right place, except that you won't really enjoy any actual content till you grow a white beard or hit the menopause if you're female because the developing speed is competing with that of the notorious DF.

Reactions: blomma1 and L7Bear

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I didn't want to address all the things that seem to be wrong with this game but since you asked here you go:
- Extreme grind required to unlock most of the scenes with a boring stealth clicking mini game that you need to perform for ages to progress the story.
- As many have already mentioned before, the writing is not exactly the strong point of this game.
- Bad pace for most of the characters, you only get real action by molesting your sister (Lucy) when she's drunk or by blackmailing that asshole's sister into giving you a Bj, and that's it, any other act is very tame, spanking is good enough for you? Well I envy you for that because the majority of people don't even get a boner from that thing.
- Most of the locations have been inactive for months and they're just there to keep the player hoping for more.
- The protagonist is extremely annoying, I don't think anyone who played the game likes him except for those who can relate to his "douchebaggery".
- No sounds, not even effects and the game is not even new.

+++Positive points: The female models, even though some of them are overused in other works (Lisa as an example), this may or may not be a good thing for some but for those interested in blackmailing and being an abusive prick you're in the right place, except that you won't really enjoy any actual content till you grow a white beard or hit the menopause if you're female because the developing speed is competing with that of the notorious DF.
I can see how some people will love games like "Acting Lessons" more than anything else because of how the dev is able to include a lot of sex in the story without it getting boring or games like "Milfy City" because of the high production values, but I personally enjoy corrupting girls and even being rough towards them more than anything. (It's just something that I can't do IRL with my girlfriend :D). Also, incest is a big plus for me (probably cause I don't have sisters) and also I don't see what you have against spanking. I just really enjoy the consistency in this game and this dev has good ideas for events that don't feature nudity while still being arousing. It's more a niche game judging by the constant complaints in this thread, but that's okay. I personally love it!

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I can see how some people will love games like "Acting Lessons" more than anything else because of how the dev is able to include a lot of sex in the story without it getting boring or games like "Milfy City" because of the high production values, but I personally enjoy corrupting girls and even being rough towards them more than anything. (It's just something that I can't do IRL with my girlfriend :D). Also, incest is a big plus for me (probably cause I don't have sisters) and also I don't see what you have against spanking. I just really enjoy the consistency in this game and this dev has good ideas for events that don't feature nudity while still being arousing. It's more a niche game judging by the constant complaints in this thread, but that's okay. I personally love it!
I see where you're coming from but as I already told you this is not a work that pleases the majority it's more of a minority game, as for the spanking I love spanking but only during sex not outside of it, it's not a fetish of mine to hit a girl even if it's consensual.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Whats so hard:
Name(with first letter capital)affection =
Name(with first letter capital)domination=
name(without first letter capital)nightcomfort =
Examples:
Lizaaffection =
Lizadomination =
lizanightcomfort =
Momaffection =
Momdomination =
momnightcomfort =
stealthlevel =
money =
BTW, it`s mom, liza, lucynightcamfortlevel = xx.

LizaSara

Apr 11, 2018
Nice update. No error no bug. Can't wait next update. I think dev worked hard on this update. previous updates had too much bugs and errors. And i found two very hot pictures :))

Reactions: tarzan999

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
It's a lot of grinding for one extra cg sometimes. It's too bad, I like playing as a devious protagonist.

Reactions: Rampulla
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes