val

Apr 26, 2017
guys if you want to enable all these cheat codes in console SHIFT+O,all you have to do is to put codes with the upper case letter on the first letter of the code..for example Momaffection=x with M like this,not m..

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Long is no update. And now that's not good either. The game is too unfinished. He says: adult game. Where? without the blackmail, the game would be 16 years old. The developer and the game, you can probably drop. The game is not worth the money

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
the script is written to reset all values to the maximum available. not bad, but resetting money to 700$ everytime you go over is annoying.

of course, changing all if..then clauses from if value > maxvalue to value <> maxvalue you get some very nice things.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Just use the cheats and set your stealth lvl to 99.
Does that stop the game from happening? I believe I was at 16 and in an earlier version had success in the shop job. This clicking a foot while the bar is more than 25% and losing is a bigger issue.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Just max everything out. You won't miss anything I think. But if you don't feel like doing that just max your stealth to 99. The rest of the game is on auto pilot if you read the text. People asking for a walkthrough baffle me.
Once again, not answering the question. If the game is flawed does changing the stealth affect its operation? Are you saying the time extends the higher your stealth? Why was this changed, again? I have played this game since is demo. Back when the footprints were invisible.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes