Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I had high hopes for this game, and what is there is fun. But this dev sent a message to supporters claiming over 750 new renders, and more content. I'm not seeing it.

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
Played it with no cheats. Could not do much with Mom or Jenny. The other 2 were ok. I could not figure out what to do to get biggest sis to stop crying in her bikini. Did the maid and back rub stuff (end of Vers). Hot sis got her spankings and is maxed at 30s. No use for alcohol?

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Played it with no cheats. Could not do much with Mom or Jenny. The other 2 were ok. I could not figure out what to do to get biggest sis to stop crying in her bikini. Did the maid and back rub stuff (end of Vers). Hot sis got her spankings and is maxed at 30s. No use for alcohol?
You did everything there is to do.

Reactions: Draven X 23

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
I prefer spanking Lucy and making Liza clean my room over the entirety of games like Dreams of Desire. To each their own! ^^
Yeah I don't really do the DoD games. But over the past 2 months or so I have played like 30 of these games. Its still early in the game so there is a lot of room to do some harder stuff.

Always wondered why no one changed the MC into an exchange student. Seems the easiest way to by pass the incest stuff but still can call them "Mother" or "Sister"

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Yeah I don't really do the DoD games. But over the past 2 months or so I have played like 30 of these games. Its still early in the game so there is a lot of room to do some harder stuff.

Always wondered why no one changed the MC into an exchange student. Seems the easiest way to by pass the incest stuff but still can call them "Mother" or "Sister"
I think that incest patches are the perfect solution to the "patreon" probem.

Reactions: Seriosha

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
that is why his patreon don't grow like other because he make game 1 year no sex H yet only jack out.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I think that in long run not rushing things will make this game one of the best on this site. If the dev decides to throw pacing out the window it would just kill the game. I feel the exact same way about "Innocent Witches". Trust me, you don't want these game to end like "Big Brother" and "Au-pair Innocence". It's very rare to see a dev who is committed to not rushing things. "Slow and steady wins the race"!

Reactions: MikeD13

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
thats how you open it. in the 00script.rpy there is an entry console = False - set to console = True and it works.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes