Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
iirc Increasing your stealth increases the time/r you have to click on the icon to continue with the stupid minigame.
No need WHAT SO EVER to click on anything. Just push arrow key up, hit return.... rinse and repeat...

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I have no idea what your question is. The mini game becomes an afterthought after you cheat your stealth up. I haven't played earlier versions so I can't comment on them.
That is the answer no one gave, at least the reason. If mini-games end at X level. Simply saying raise stealth was not sufficient.

EDIT: I forgot the shift-O not working. So cheat is moot.

delta67

May 11, 2018
For cheat you most download this file 102494_D.S.Mod_v0.3_Bad_Brother_Saga.rpyc and put it in your game directory
if you click on the heart (right above) next to the backpack

click on cheatmenu

Reactions: Drafox

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
For cheat you most download this file 102494_D.S.Mod_v0.3_Bad_Brother_Saga.rpyc and put it in your game directory
if you click on the heart (right above) next to the backpack

click on cheatmenu

And where is that file downloadable? Though the "up arrow + enter" does work on PC to advance the mini-game.

Celldweller6

Dec 29, 2017
there is no more option to give slaps on lucy help me and I can not massage like smooth backs and nor makes it difficult for favors in exchange for money, someone help plz

Nice game i like so much

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Shift + o it works perfectly to me, including all the commands to change the parameters of stealth, affection and money....

oni

Sep 23, 2017
This game is confusing as hell. I am not able to interact with characters and there is no guide to what I should do next.

tmv

May 31, 2017
I guess I run into an issue: After drugging Liza for the 1st time and fapping on her, the next morning after Liza's shower, Bob can only go to the shower and the date is defaulted to mon day 1

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
go to badbobbysaga\game, open map2.rpy.

In the first couple lines, there's stuff like if store.momnightcomfortlevel < 25: and so on.
change those lines to if store.momnightcomfortlevel <> 25:

everything maxed all the time, including money fixed to 700

Do NOT make a blanket replacement covering the rest of the file, or you'll break the whole game.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
go to badbobbysaga\game, open map2.rpy.

In the first couple lines, there's stuff like if store.momnightcomfortlevel < 25: and so on.
change those lines to if store.momnightcomfortlevel <> 25:

everything maxed all the time, including money fixed to 700

Do NOT make a blanket replacement covering the rest of the file, or you'll break the whole game.
Hello can you tell me why i cant sent away lucy from couch ? Why he put this option if its not possubale and beside fap or when sis come home drunk are something good ?

Reactions: titit

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
not yet finished and im not the dev. I just unpacked the image archive and saw there's nothing more in there.

May 23, 2018
I finished maid scenes and scenes when i took pics of Liza.But what about Lucy? How many times do i need to spank her to get "this sceen is finished for this version" ? I spanked her already 5-6 times,is that it or i can do something more? Also,later in the game i can't do anything with mom and youngest sister,are their sceens going to be in next updates?

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes