Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Anyone else stuck with week 6 repeating in the date thing in the upper left corner? And has anyone been able to get enough job experience to do anything except get $50 from the girls you catch stealing, or some breast grabbing?

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
Anyone else stuck with week 6 repeating in the date thing in the upper left corner? And has anyone been able to get enough job experience to do anything except get $50 from the girls you catch stealing, or some breast grabbing?
That is as far as it goes it seems. For either.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Hello, I am constantly getting the following message after checking one of the women in the store.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/store.rpy", line 579, in script
$ endyblackmaild += 1
File "game/store.rpy", line 579, in <module>
$ endyblackmaild += 1
NameError: name 'endyblackmaild' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/store.rpy", line 579, in script
$ endyblackmaild += 1
File "C:\Users\onecoule\Downloads\badbobbysaga-009-pc\badbobbysaga-0.09-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\onecoule\Downloads\badbobbysaga-009-pc\badbobbysaga-0.09-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1888, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/store.rpy", line 579, in <module>
$ endyblackmaild += 1
NameError: name 'endyblackmaild' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Bad Bobby Saga 0.09
Thu Aug 09 10:21:29 2018

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
All that stuff is part of a scripted storyline. So you might not have triggered it. When you get there it blatantly shows the combo. Up right down left. But I don't think you can do it early.
But what do you do to actually unlock it? I've tried the arrow keys on the keyboard, clicking the arrows on the phone screen, moving my mouse in the directions of the password in various locations on the phone, and drawing the arrows with the mouse, but whenever I finish, the phone just vanishes.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
[QUOTE = « John Glenn, poste: 991293, membre: 170493 »] Mais qu'est-ce que vous faites pour déverrouiller réellement? J'ai essayé les touches fléchées du clavier, en cliquant sur les flèches sur l'écran du téléphone, déplacer ma souris dans les directions du mot de passe dans divers endroits sur le téléphone, et en tirant les flèches avec la souris, mais chaque fois que je termine, le téléphone juste disparaît. [/ QUOTE]

You just have to click on the up arrow after the right one ect... in the form displayed on the screen (P)

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
and this is the last scene of this release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think this is the last scene of the second branch of history for Lisa.
upload_2018-8-10_1-33-30.png

Any ideas what the last scene for Lucy?
The fact is that a similar message: "This is the end of scene for version" doesn't appear

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
money=
progress =
stealthlevel =

Momaffection =
Momdomination =
Lizaaffection =
Lizadomination =
Lucyaffection =
Lucydomination =
Jennyaffection =