Sp!ke

Aug 9, 2018
Hello everyone !

Delta67, Thx a lot for the cheat mod. I'm sorry but I don't understand how to set it up to 50 (max for me is 30). Even when i try to write your list in the console-game.
Any explanation would be great !

Map2.rpy

label map2:
init python:
def limit_stats():
try:
if store.momnightcomfortlevel > 50:
store.momnightcomfortlevel = 50
if store.lizanightcomfortlevel > 50:
store.lizanightcomfortlevel = 50
if store.lucynightcomfortlevel > 50:
store.lucynightcomfortlevel = 50
if store.jennynightcomfortlevel > 50:
store.jennynightcomfortlevel = 50
if store.week > 10:
store.week = 10
if store.Momaffection > 50:
store.Momaffection = 50
if store.Lizaaffection > 50:
store.Lizaaffection = 50
if store.Lucyaffection > 50:
store.Lucyaffection = 50
if store.Jennyaffection > 50:
store.Jennyaffection = 50
if store.Momdomination > 50:
store.Momdomination = 50
if store.Lizadomination > 50:
store.Lizadomination = 50
if store.Lucydomination > 50:
store.Lucydomination = 50
if store.Jennydomination > 50:
store.Jennydomination = 50
if store.money > 900:
store.money = 900
except:
pass
config.python_callbacks.append(limit_stats)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
go to his house at night have stealth high and then you get a minigame and also meet his sister..
ok but what do you do with the fone after that? it's locked, it doesn't show in inventory or anywhere after that.

JDgamer

May 27, 2017
This one shocked me, I like this game but hate it as well. Wow.

Third Review

This game does something that I both love and hate in xxx games. It utilizes the "Groundhog's Day" approach to story telling (google it, it's a movie, watch it, it's good.) that most re-playable games do as well. You basically go from Monday to Sunday and try to change the day to day cycle that the NPC's are doing to traverse down a different story branch. Every week the cycle resets and continues with minor changes depending on which story branch you've managed to stumble upon. I love this approach as it keeps you playing and trying to find the branch that takes you to a new portion of the story. Very engaging gameplay mechanic. Only problem with this approach however is that if the developer is stuck in Version Hell you will be playing a version of this game for real life days on end thinking you're making progression when in actuality YOU'RE JUST GOING AROUND IN CIRCLES! I ... Freaking hate when developers utilize the Groundhog's Day system and do not include any indication as to how far I've progressed in the story per character. Now hold on, I know what some of you are thinking, he did put "This is the end of this branch" or whatever for some events in the game. BUT you don't know if that's all there is for that character because you have no progression indicator so you just keep playing and playing and playing for fucking days on end. You think that if make different choices you'll reveal some hidden secret but you don't. You just keep TABing through large portions of story, skipping time, fast forwarding to get to the next story beat. Only to discover that he hasn't developed that part yet. He even shows you places you can't go because they're not ready yet and stuff you want to buy but again, not ready. DON'T SHOW ME STUFF I CAN'T DO! "Hey! Check it out a Strip Club! Let's see what's... oh... It's not ready yet. Well that sucks." Stop doing that shit, just don't show it you fucking Cock Tease. Milfy City does that shit as well, fur fuck sakes stop. Keep that shit hidden until it's ready. You let me in the room with my glow stick and give me all this wonderful options (Touch Her) But then don't allow me to touch her. WTF man. It's frustrating as hell when you've spent days, fucking days playing your game only to realize you've already seen everything it has to offer three days ago. Make progression in your story easy to understand and once I've seen everything you've made, do what Dating My Daughter does and end the freaking game. Don't make us play week after week in the game thinking that there's more to the game. Oh and holy shit is this game more fun when you enable cheat mode and just max out the characters. Doing the same repetitive task over and over in the hopes something will change gets boring real fast. Rule of three, only three times should you repeat a task. Three! Stealth Training anyone!? Wow okay I better get to the score.

As of today, Bad Brother Saga by gets..... BLUE BALLED!

Holy crap my first Blue Ball review and it's for a game I've played for days on end. This is strange but the following reasoning can't be denied. The Amount of Blue Balls out weights the Cumshots, wow. I know it's a popular game and I've played it as I said for days on end but in the end, I was frustrated with it. I don't like being shown areas I can't go to, I don't like TABing through days just to get to Sunday, I don't like showing me a cup that I can't put my sleeping pill in so I can have my way with Lucy, like for fuck sakes I have the sleeping pill in my inventory and the fucking alcohol but I can't use either of them. why are they in the game if I can't use them? Why did I work security to make enough money to buy the Alcohol if I can't drink it? Why did I tell my sister I'm going to buy a swimming pool. Work security for weeks on end, make $500 and still can't buy the Swimming pool? How much is the freaking swimming pool anyways!? Put the freaking prices on the objects we are buying not on the choice option menu. I better stop talking cause the more I do the more things I find frustrating about this potentially good game. I feel like driving off a cliff with Punxsutawney Phil now.

Here's how I got the score, the numbers don't lie.

Cumshots
  1. Game has replay value that does not rely on story alone. (The story can be ignored cause that's the advantage of the Groundhog's Day mechanic. Same story everyday so just find the different path.)
  2. Game has a well written story. (It has an interesting story that will hold your attention but oh my lord will make you want it to move forward faster.)
  3. Game has animations (The Animations or .gif's are decent, Some you have to click to progress through them others play on their own. Good 'ol pause .5 repeat)
  4. Game has well designed female models. (Fully took the sister from Big Brother and I love that you did. Also she's a Lara Croft model I believe so you can't go wrong.)
  5. Game does not have extremely long loading/traveling/transition screens. (For the most part it's pretty fast but it does slow down when working security. I should put this in the Blue Ball section but I'll give you a pass.)

Blue Balls
  1. Game is 100% Complete. (Nope. This game has the makings of Version Hell written all over it.)
  2. Game takes a decent amount of time to finish or see all that it has to offer in a reasonable amount of time. (The game will be long as fuck when it's done but it takes you forever to see everything and you will loose your patience.)
  3. Game has not used all default game engine assets without customizing them. (It's actually pretty simple to change the dialogue background, Big Brother added faces so you know who's talking, just an example.)
  4. Game has no mundane tasks that take too long to get through and become a boring chore. (Stealth and Working. Do I need to say more??? Fuck the stealth activity in this game, period and I can't click fast enough through the working as security part. Boring! Do better!)
  5. Games user interface is intuitive and well designed. (Pictures of the rooms you can travel to at the top of every scene does not constitute a user interface, I blame Big Brother for that game design element. I hate it, it's lazy. I understand you're trying to make it quick but instead make a call screen overlay of a hand drawn map the main character made and let me choose from that. Think Uncharted Drakes Fortune when he looks at his book. Fucking Big Brother.)
  6. The Sex or Tease portions are sufficient and are not few and far between. (The "sex" portions and I use that extremely loosely cause I don't recall any aside from the forced BJ, are so far apart that you will repeat them cause you actually forgot you did them already and then instantly press TAB to skip them. Shame.)

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
This one shocked me, I like this game but hate it as well. Wow.

Third Review

This game does something that I both love and hate in xxx games. It utilizes the "Groundhog's Day" approach to story telling (google it, it's a movie, watch it, it's good.) that most re-playable games do as well. You basically go from Monday to Sunday and try to change the day to day cycle that the NPC's are doing to traverse down a different story branch. Every week the cycle resets and continues with minor changes depending on which story branch you've managed to stumble upon. I love this approach as it keeps you playing and trying to find the branch that takes you to a new portion of the story. Very engaging gameplay mechanic. Only problem with this approach however is that if the developer is stuck in Version Hell you will be playing a version of this game for real life days on end thinking you're making progression when in actuality YOU'RE JUST GOING AROUND IN CIRCLES! I ... Freaking hate when developers utilize the Groundhog's Day system and do not include any indication as to how far I've progressed in the story per character. Now hold on, I know what some of you are thinking, he did put "This is the end of this branch" or whatever for some events in the game. BUT you don't know if that's all there is for that character because you have no progression indicator so you just keep playing and playing and playing for fucking days on end. You think that if make different choices you'll reveal some hidden secret but you don't. You just keep TABing through large portions of story, skipping time, fast forwarding to get to the next story beat. Only to discover that he hasn't developed that part yet. He even shows you places you can't go because they're not ready yet and stuff you want to buy but again, not ready. DON'T SHOW ME STUFF I CAN'T DO! "Hey! Check it out a Strip Club! Let's see what's... oh... It's not ready yet. Well that sucks." Stop doing that shit, just don't show it you fucking Cock Tease. Milfy City does that shit as well, fur fuck sakes stop. Keep that shit hidden until it's ready. You let me in the room with my glow stick and give me all this wonderful options (Touch Her) But then don't allow me to touch her. WTF man. It's frustrating as hell when you've spent days, fucking days playing your game only to realize you've already seen everything it has to offer three days ago. Make progression in your story easy to understand and once I've seen everything you've made, do what Dating My Daughter does and end the freaking game. Don't make us play week after week in the game thinking that there's more to the game. Oh and holy shit is this game more fun when you enable cheat mode and just max out the characters. Doing the same repetitive task over and over in the hopes something will change gets boring real fast. Rule of three, only three times should you repeat a task. Three! Stealth Training anyone!? Wow okay I better get to the score.

As of today, Bad Brother Saga by gets..... BLUE BALLED!

Holy crap my first Blue Ball review and it's for a game I've played for days on end. This is strange but the following reasoning can't be denied. The Amount of Blue Balls out weights the Cumshots, wow. I know it's a popular game and I've played it as I said for days on end but in the end, I was frustrated with it. I don't like being shown areas I can't go to, I don't like TABing through days just to get to Sunday, I don't like showing me a cup that I can't put my sleeping pill in so I can have my way with Lucy, like for fuck sakes I have the sleeping pill in my inventory and the fucking alcohol but I can't use either of them. why are they in the game if I can't use them? Why did I work security to make enough money to buy the Alcohol if I can't drink it? Why did I tell my sister I'm going to buy a swimming pool. Work security for weeks on end, make $500 and still can't buy the Swimming pool? How much is the freaking swimming pool anyways!? Put the freaking prices on the objects we are buying not on the choice option menu. I better stop talking cause the more I do the more things I find frustrating about this potentially good game. I feel like driving off a cliff with Punxsutawney Phil now.

Here's how I got the score, the numbers don't lie.

Cumshots
  1. Game has replay value that does not rely on story alone. (The story can be ignored cause that's the advantage of the Groundhog's Day mechanic. Same story everyday so just find the different path.)
  2. Game has a well written story. (It has an interesting story that will hold your attention but oh my lord will make you want it to move forward faster.)
  3. Game has animations (The Animations or .gif's are decent, Some you have to click to progress through them others play on their own. Good 'ol pause .5 repeat)
  4. Game has well designed female models. (Fully took the sister from Big Brother and I love that you did. Also she's a Lara Croft model I believe so you can't go wrong.)
  5. Game does not have extremely long loading/traveling/transition screens. (For the most part it's pretty fast but it does slow down when working security. I should put this in the Blue Ball section but I'll give you a pass.)

Blue Balls
  1. Game is 100% Complete. (Nope. This game has the makings of Version Hell written all over it.)
  2. Game takes a decent amount of time to finish or see all that it has to offer in a reasonable amount of time. (The game will be long as fuck when it's done but it takes you forever to see everything and you will loose your patience.)
  3. Game has not used all default game engine assets without customizing them. (It's actually pretty simple to change the dialogue background, Big Brother added faces so you know who's talking, just an example.)
  4. Game has no mundane tasks that take too long to get through and become a boring chore. (Stealth and Working. Do I need to say more??? Fuck the stealth activity in this game, period and I can't click fast enough through the working as security part. Boring! Do better!)
  5. Games user interface is intuitive and well designed. (Pictures of the rooms you can travel to at the top of every scene does not constitute a user interface, I blame Big Brother for that game design element. I hate it, it's lazy. I understand you're trying to make it quick but instead make a call screen overlay of a hand drawn map the main character made and let me choose from that. Think Uncharted Drakes Fortune when he looks at his book. Fucking Big Brother.)
  6. The Sex or Tease portions are sufficient and are not few and far between. (The "sex" portions and I use that extremely loosely cause I don't recall any aside from the forced BJ, are so far apart that you will repeat them cause you actually forgot you did them already and then instantly press TAB to skip them. Shame.)
Dunno why you take these games so seriously. They are not commercial products and are being developed by amateurs trying to get lucky on patreon. I personally love how this game focuses on corruption(my fav genre) and I would even prefer if sex is not present in the upcoming 5-6 updates at least!. This dev just "gets it" when it comes to arousing scenes without nudity. I find the "tutoring Lucy" scenes more arousing than anything found in "DMD","BB","DOD","MOTH" etc... Also, use cheats :)

JDgamer

May 27, 2017
Dunno why you take these games so seriously. They are not commercial products and are being developed by amateurs trying to get lucky on patreon. I personally love how this game focuses on corruption(my fav genre) and I would even prefer if sex is not present in the upcoming 5-6 updates at least!. This dev just "gets it" when it comes to arousing scenes without nudity. I find the "tutoring Lucy" scenes more arousing than anything found in "DMD","BB","DOD","MOTH" etc... Also, use cheats :)
I don't take any of these games serious bro. I just finished replaying that game and I want freaking more is all, lol. It's angry passion like when you have angry sex cause it's so good you want more. I agree with everything you said, he sure as heck knows how to keep the player aroused and playing. I was thinking of creating a new rating system and give this game a score of LASTING BONER! but meh, when more updates come around I'll revisit it and rescore it. I think I will create a better rating system but for right now I'll keep the two. Oh and yeah, cheat mod all the way. But that's upsetting that you have to cheat to enjoy the game more, you shouldn't have to. I'll be honest. I didn't realize that corruption was a genre, thanks for that. Is there a link that tells you all the genres in xxx games?

Reactions: rainces

temp1541

Oct 18, 2017
My saves from version 0.08a are broken. When i use the inventory or try to buy smth in the store an error appears. That happens in every save i've got. Does anyone know how to fix this? Or maybe someone would be so kind to upload his saves from the previous version?

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes