bliddedude

Nov 24, 2017
I tried, but nothin happen, I continue to go to the office at the noon, but there's always the boss :-/
After you have patched the game i couldn't get to the mom because of boss too. I did the night scene with the mom in the living room once again and then it work, the boss wasn't there. hopes this helped

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
But how exactly do we do that? With the mouse? Arrow keys on the keyboard? The game says draw the directions, but every time I try, it doesn't do anything and eventually closes.
There are arrows on the phone screen. Click those in the order of Up, Right, Down, Left.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Got that already, im now on spanking... Still will not progress
Did you mean you can spank Lucy? How to get that? The furthest I could go with her is to rub her ass after consoling her failure when studying. Then just fantasize.

RE J

Sep 23, 2018
What did it say on the wallkthrough?

Anyway, if you're still can't accesses this scene, try this: press shift + O and type momnightwatchingtv = 3
Then go to her office again.
What did it say on the wallkthrough?

Anyway, if you're still can't accesses this scene, try this: press shift + O and type momnightwatchingtv = 3
Then go to her office again.
I press shift+o already but nothing happen

kaboom

Jul 30, 2017
before press shift+o, close your game and go to: "main game folder"/renpy/common. open 00console.rpy (not 00console.rpyc). In line 108, you have:
config.console = False
change to config.console = True
and save. Now, you can restart the game, load your save et press shift+o

Reactions: Thelonius and Tapni

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I'vee been having this error a lot
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/store.rpy", line 598, in script
    $ endyblackmaild += 1
  File "game/store.rpy", line 598, in <module>
    $ endyblackmaild += 1
NameError: name 'endyblackmaild' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/store.rpy", line 598, in script
    $ endyblackmaild += 1
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\badbobbysaga-010-pc-crunched\badbobbysaga-0.10-pc-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\badbobbysaga-010-pc-crunched\badbobbysaga-0.10-pc-crunched\renpy\python.py", line 1888, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/store.rpy", line 598, in <module>
    $ endyblackmaild += 1
NameError: name 'endyblackmaild' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Bad Bobby Saga 0.10
Sun Nov 04 11:42:47 2018

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes