Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Could someone please tell me how to raise the Mom's, Liza's, and Lucy's affection? I'm trying, like Hell, not to go the domination route- I'd like to think that this can be done the nicer way. I would much rather prefer to have them want to be with me, rather than HAVE to be with me. Surely, there's someway that this can be done mutually and affectionately (if going by the stats).
  • OR are there console commands to raise their stats? Nothing I seem to do seems to be working.
  • Also, just what are the new scenes with the Mom, Liza, and Lucy (I don't mind spoilers).
  • Is the sleeping pill used for anything in this update?
  • Is there anyway to still get the scene where Lucy comes home drunk, sits on the couch, and the MC can "brush her teeth"? :) I haven't been able to get that scene for quite a while now...

RE J

Sep 23, 2018
H
before press shift+o, close your game and go to: "main game folder"/renpy/common. open 00console.rpy (not 00console.rpyc). In line 108, you have:
config.console = False
change to config.console = True
and save. Now, you can restart the game, load your save et press shift+o
Hey bro thanks for telling me but i can't open rpy file can you suggest me how i can open the rpy file?

DmSt4r69

Feb 25, 2018
before press shift+o, close your game and go to: "main game folder"/renpy/common. open 00console.rpy (not 00console.rpyc). In line 108, you have:
config.console = False
change to config.console = True
and save. Now, you can restart the game, load your save et press shift+o
It said ren'py script disabled. Pls tell me what to do

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Still far too much repetition and dead time. Either add the damn work experience variable or get rid of the useless "you don't have enough experience" message!!!

Poor translation aside, this has to be the top game all-time in the "Most Atrocious Spelling" category!

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I know there used to be a way to basically skip the mini game for stealth practice, but it doesn't seem to work now. Was that "fixed"? Stupid mini games make this a non-starter for me.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Anyone Know how high the Stealth Skill goes or needs to be? The game mentions that some scenes are only available if the stealth is high enough. I don't want to cheat it to some extreme number, but I don't want to spend an hour doing the stealth game if I don't need to either.
i put my stealth up 50 just get nail polish for sis

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes