Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Has anyone got a save file from a playthrough where they know the new office scene is?
On my nth try now to try and get it. I've got the patch aswell, still nothing.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Torrent:
Bad brother saga (Bad Bobby Saga) [v.0.10a + Incest Patch + Cheat Mod] (2018) (Eng) [Ren'py] [MacOS] [Android] + Text for Cheatmod...

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017

These were not in the update. I like the mouse trap for the little thieving mouse :)
Thats what I call a nice bait... All those images and nothing on the release version....

Lisa > now you can force into massage her backs.....
Lucy > now you can slap her for not answear right and prank her on the pool to see her boobs.
mom > boring as fuck
total gametime 10 min as you need to grind time for the events lol .

10 version later and bobby hasnt managed to get a handjob let along a blowjob... Poor bobby..... He can only hump like a pug on a pillow

Art08

Mar 29, 2018
Is there someone that knows how to increase affection or domination by using the cheat?
You must download the Incest Patch (the download link you find on the first page of this topic) and follow the installation steps. After that the shift+o option inside the game will be enabled and you can use the following commands:
money=
progress =
stealthlevel =

Momaffection =
Momdomination =
Lizaaffection =
Lizadomination =
Lucyaffection =
Lucydomination =
Jennyaffection =
Jennydomination =

momnightcomfortlevel =
lizanightcomfortlevel =
lucynightcomfortlevel =
jennynightcomfortlevel =

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Sooooo..... is the boss going to keep dominating the mom and eventually come live in the house to try and have his way with the sisters unless the MC steps in and kicks his ass eventually? Or Not pending a monetary arangement Like Eric in Big Brother? :FeelsGoodMan: I just started playing this. Not sure how I missed it earlier. Hot game so far. Hoping for lots more of the same. :)

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
Here is the fix for the Anna storyline. Just copy it in the game folder and replace the old file. You still need need to go to her workplace 4-5 times before you progress, but it works.
What this , ia this bug fix si we dan go to office the second time ??

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Still far too much repetition and dead time. Either add the damn work experience variable or get rid of the useless "you don't have enough experience" message!!!

Poor translation aside, this has to be the top game all-time in the "Most Atrocious Spelling" category!
i have jobexp of 287 still not enough, wtf?!?

edit: looked through the code and noticed, there is nothing to increase jobexp haha
also regardless it will always say you do not have enough experience, there is no check or even a modifier of jobexp. it's just a useless variable.

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
new update nice!
dudes how to help mom with the laundry? always told me im not strong enough what to do

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Someone have saves with all sex scene ?
There's no gallery. A save isn't going to give you access to the scenes. You either need to play through or get a CG rip from somewhere. Honestly, though, it still seems to be at the slow burn point. I few nude scenes, the MC jerking off a lot, and some over the clothes action for the most part. Sure there's some mouth action and a dream sequence with vaginal penetration, but the game opens with that dream sequence so you don't need a save for that.

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
What did it say on the wallkthrough?

Anyway, if you're still can't accesses this scene, try this: press shift + O and type momnightwatchingtv = 3
Then go to her office again.
This is actually work TKS man , how about Lucy affection and domination cause itu.s stuck at 30 and it wont goes up again no matter what i do , perhaps cheat Will work

bargian

May 7, 2017
version 0.10a any1?
This one from torrent doesnt work for me ;( or i just dont know how to apply it...

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes