Sep 26, 2018
So it's 0.10 and no Jenny sex scenes with her, and no sexual scenes with a handjob or a blowjob from them.

I must say, I'm not interested in playing a game where things take too much time for no sufficient rewards.

Komedian7

Jun 3, 2018
Wow..
I just played 5 minutes of this.. game.. and I can only imagine that the quality gets a lot better after a while?

Playing this from the beginning - it is probably something anyone with DAZ and RenPy could have cooked up in an hour or so. DAZ assets straight out of the box. Fucking Mom right from the start. Never seen anything like that here on F95.

I'm assuming it gets plenty better further in? Otherwise, this game has a baffling amount of likes.
Considering what it is. Or isn't.
You haven't even played for 5 minutes, because he fucks "mom" in his dream.

For me, this is the best game in development, because I'm tired of mindcontrol - damn serum pills, magic, fairies and spells, and I don’t really like the love route in games of this genre. And I do not like the direct path of violence, too.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Honestly this MC is really a fuckhead. And actually i don’t like him. His manner to his family is definitely abnormal and evil.

But!

It’s also interesting. The story is new, different. Cause we have usually a MC, nice and lovely which also tries to corrupt his family.
The name of the game is „Bad Brother (Boby) Saga” ... and he‘s really bad. Nevertheless i hope we can influence his manner between extremely bad or a bit nicer. I would prefer a bit nicer ;)

Reactions: xdy

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Broo

Broo what's liza's mobile password?Im I stuck there
I suggest, that you START to read what game tells you to do OR use search option at the top of this paige !!!! AND don`t ask the same thing more than ONES !!!!

D

Deleted member 482284

How do I get job experience? I tried editing in save game editor to 100 and still it said need more.

And also im stuck on lucy. It says to check her room. But there's nothing to do in her room

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
How do I get job experience? I tried editing in save game editor to 100 and still it said need more.

And also im stuck on lucy. It says to check her room. But there's nothing to do in her room
Try visiting luvy everytime of the day and once you will find her studying.You have to help her with studies.And Idk about the job experience maybe it's in the next version

D

Deleted member 482284

Try visiting luvy everytime of the day and once you will find her studying.You have to help her with studies.And Idk about the job experience maybe it's in the next version
Hmm thanks

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes