chan1986

Aug 21, 2018
You must download the Incest Patch (the download link you find on the first page of this topic) and follow the installation steps. After that the shift+o option inside the game will be enabled and you can use the following commands:
money=
progress =
stealthlevel =

Momaffection =
Momdomination =
Lizaaffection =
Lizadomination =
Lucyaffection =
Lucydomination =
Jennyaffection =
Jennydomination =

momnightcomfortlevel =
lizanightcomfortlevel =
lucynightcomfortlevel =
jennynightcomfortlevel =
not working

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Someone who have a fix for the inventory???? It's crash every time a click on it.....

HeyUgurr

Mar 31, 2018
Is this game broken?cause it seems there no way to progress mom route after she refuse to drink also is it worth it yet are there any good scenes?
Lisa now you can forced massage
Lucy now you can slap, her pool to see her boobs.
mom rape scene

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
The only thing who crash for me in the game, was the inventory, after a buy the alcohole......

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am stuck here !!! Help Please
You can't give Mom (Ms Anna??) a drink after the 2nd time. Despite what the text says, it's not in the programming. You also have to visit 4 times to have the office empty (not sure it actually counts to 4, but hacking it appears to work).
Liza can't have the back massage until you've had her clean in the maid uniform more than 8 times.
Lucy extra drunk isn't taken advantage of yet either so save your money and just give her $25 instead of $50.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
A lot of grinding but the game is way better than I thought, just got to the video of Mike and it was pretty hot (I hope we will see more of his backmailing). The drunken sister parts are the next best part. Definitely interested :)

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes