Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Odd, because when loking the changelog, there aren`t previous "b" or "c" versions and the "b" or "c" versions usually are some kind of "bug fixies" !!!!

EDIT: But hey, thanks for the info !!!

tomatoblue69

Nov 4, 2018
I see the NTR tag in the game. Do not know if there is a scene where you and your mother have sex with other men? :FuckYea:

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Odd, because when loking the changelog, there aren`t previous "b" or "c" versions and the "b" or "c" versions usually are some kind of "bug fixies" !!!!

EDIT: But hey, thanks for the info !!!
0.10 was basically a premature release that was rushed to be release just for the sake of releasing something, that didn't include everything that was supposedly planned for the full 0.10 release. The dev should of called the last release 0.9.5, would have been less confusing.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I love the idea of this game, but it seems that so many things are not working/not implimented/or bugged that I just can't waste time trying to figure it out. If it wasn't for that, I'd really enjoy this game.

U

User_257412

is still no sex scene or it's me who is missing all ???
Haven't played last two updates, but iirc (and judging by responses) there are only scenes of mom and her boss sex act (best to conclude it as rape rather than pure devotion). Don't give the hopes high, this project is barely standing on it's crippled legs.

Reactions: jfredy78

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I love the idea of this game, but it seems that so many things are not working/not implimented/or bugged that I just can't waste time trying to figure it out. If it wasn't for that, I'd really enjoy this game.
I learned that you just have to keep grinding a little bit and raise your skills for the different scenes to pop up, like in Big Brother. Would love to see some of the "darker" elements of this game implemented in your game with choices of how they play out, like stepping in immediately to stop a situation or waiting to see how a scene plays out and either choosing to step in or not, by the way... ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: allintine

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I've used the 0.10a fix because I can't get "that" scene at the office, but nothing changed... ten days visiting her and every single time the guy is sitting on his desk, the mother in the other and MC says something like "oh, the boss is here, I better leave so I don't get mom in troubles"... a total of 20 times the same (10 with 0.10, 10 more with 0.10a fix)

Does anyone have a solution?

Robert19

Feb 28, 2017
I've used the 0.10a fix because I can't get "that" scene at the office, but nothing changed... ten days visiting her and every single time the guy is sitting on his desk, the mother in the other and MC says something like "oh, the boss is here, I better leave so I don't get mom in troubles"... a total of 20 times the same (10 with 0.10, 10 more with 0.10a fix)

Does anyone have a solution?
What stats with mom u have ?

Try this

Press shift + O and type momnightwatchingtv = 3
Then go to her office again.

or use this fix

Last edited:

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I really think Rainces should add a way to check all the pics MC has taken up to 0.10a; it's pointless to have so many pics taken and not an option to give them a view :(

Reactions: Komedian7

BOBBINO122045

Jul 2, 2018
So the Dev ,didnt fully release 10 in full , so we got some decent scenes. Wonder how much he's behind to release the rest?

TheGR8STNoob

May 21, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Bad Brother Saga [v0.10] [RAinces]- Original Size: 1.18GB

Download PC (138MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
your nofile attachment is down. :(

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
Hey guys, Not sure if this has been posted but saw alot of people asking about Mom's content and alot of people couldn't find the boss raping the mom scene so went onto the Patreon site and found a fix :) Enjoy

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes