Max_Output

Nov 22, 2018
So Im at week 6 and pretty much have all them at the max it will allow on affection, dominance and comfort. got all Liza done to where it says its as far as I can go with her in this version, same with Lucy (stupid girl always fails the test though) and dont seem to have much interaction with jenny, as for the mom..stuck in the sofa offering her wine and foot massages..getting rather frustrating. So I assume there will be more to follow in the next patch...I want to know why Liza is always crying and what else is on her fone...lol

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
So Im at week 6 and pretty much have all them at the max it will allow on affection, dominance and comfort. got all Liza done to where it says its as far as I can go with her in this version, same with Lucy (stupid girl always fails the test though) and dont seem to have much interaction with jenny, as for the mom..stuck in the sofa offering her wine and foot massages..getting rather frustrating. So I assume there will be more to follow in the next patch...I want to know why Liza is always crying and what else is on her fone...lol
If you cheated to get the max levels, you're missing some more levels; the cheat rises to 30 max only, but you'll need more with mom in order to proceed further.

Nevertheless, as of 0.10a, with mom you can't go further right now in the sofa (after she rejects wine and massage), so it's just the office content (up to "that point" with her boss)

Reactions: Max_Output

Max_Output

Nov 22, 2018
If you cheated to get the max levels, you're missing some more levels; the cheat rises to 30 max only, but you'll need more with mom in order to proceed further.

Nevertheless, as of 0.10a, with mom you can't go further right now in the sofa (after she rejects wine and massage), so it's just the office content (up to "that point" with her boss)
Ahh ok..so now its just a waiting game for the devs

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
For now, best you can get is petting lucys ass while shes crying about her studies right? Or did I miss something?
I am at the point where I need to stop petting her before I explode in my pants. Is there more? Because the hints have just a blank line.

Reactions: Max_Output

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
anyone knows hot to talk with mom in her work? every day i visit her there i got only scene when MC say's there is her boss now bla bla.. (Mom refusing drink at night and foot massage aswell)

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
anyone knows hot to talk with mom in her work? every day i visit her there i got only scene when MC say's there is her boss now bla bla.. (Mom refusing drink at night and foot massage aswell)
You have the solution to that a few times already posted here; use the search box and you'll find it. Or check the first post.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
well no info from Raincest since 3-4 weeks? how u would call it?
For this dev, that's normal. He's gone 3-4 weeks without posting multiple times before. In fact there was almost a 2 month gap from Aug 23rd to Oct 7th with no post. Yet the game is still being slowly developed. This isn't a full-time dev, so don't expect full-time work.

Last edited:

Max_Output

Nov 22, 2018

I got the mum to as high as I could and then thought that if i maxed it out it would move up..but it didnt so i put them back to where they were before trying the cheat. I will just wait for the next update

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes