Kangim

Nov 8, 2018
can anyone please tell me how to go to mom office for the second time because whenever i go there is a boss and i cant go visit mom there please anyone?

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
This game is slowly and surely dying because the dev is a big lazy liar. every time as we approach the dates of the update, he come out with all sorts of excuses to not hold his promises . no computer, no electricity, sickness, need a few days to finish but he does not deliver after months. but he never has a problem getting paid every month. I have never seen a dev that liar and crook like Rainces er Aorrta.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Dual Family? lol
Sad, because BB is my favorite game for now, just going to hope that he will do it slowly but surely.
it's my favorite game too with The family secret, A wife and mother, JOHN and Milfy city. but unfortunately only Icstor managed to reach the level of my expectations till now. that explain why he make that amount of money honestly earned. and I think that one could have won as much if he had taken the development of his game a little more seriously.

Reactions: Komedian7

Ahmad639

Oct 28, 2017
in the game walkthrough for lucy its keep telling me to continue help her study . help her until what to finish it

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Any new infos about update somebody?
Why are you still asking for a date? He does not keep the appointment. Take your money, and give it to a person who lives on the street. This makes much more sense than just giving this developer one dollar. That makes 3 updates in a year, and 40 apologies.

Reactions: juhan13

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
Why are you still asking for a date? He does not keep the appointment. Take your money, and give it to a person who lives on the street. This makes much more sense than just giving this developer one dollar. That makes 3 updates in a year, and 40 apologies.
I think you've exposed your Patreon account

Reactions: urmom123321

juhan13

Jan 7, 2018
This is all I just answer the dev, did not give new dates or anything

Hey Rainces r u doing okay? If you haven't posted any content in a while which means some stuff is happening.. you okay?

Thanks, I'm okay. Just dealing with a new project at work that is taking most of my free time.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
This is all I just answer the dev, did not give new dates or anything

Thanks, I'm okay. Just dealing with a new project at work that is taking most of my free time.

"new project" what does he mean? new game or an update?

Does he believe that in a new game that people trust again? he is funny

Reactions: ZAZARAZA
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes