u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
alright this should have a shotacon tag looking at protag...not that i mind though he he he :geek:

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Lucy is all cute :) Like the rest of the girls. I hope that the update will come today , If it's true.
Lucy is terrific, but I wonder if I like her the most because you can do the most stuff to her... time will tell!

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I need help. When Lucy comes back from the drunken evening and I bring her to the couch it's required an increase of domination above 15 ... I managed to get to 13 but strangely now I can not increase it anymore ... someone knows the correct procedure to increase domination points of Lucy ???
I had this problem, too. I fixed it by cheating (there's a cheat mod that you can dl). Without cheating, the only way I could get Lucy's dominance up was when she came home drunk, but after awhile it stopped counting.

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
I had this problem, too. I fixed it by cheating (there's a cheat mod that you can dl). Without cheating, the only way I could get Lucy's dominance up was when she came home drunk, but after awhile it stopped counting.
Where can I find the mod you're talking about please?

delta67

May 11, 2018
Where can I find the mod you're talking about please?

Maybee you want to change this also in script.rpy so you change the levels high ennough in the cheat mod!

"Jump to chapter 3":
$ money=500
$ progress = 27
$ stealthlevel = 100

$ Momaffection =100
$ Momdomination =100
$ Lizaaffection =100
$ Lizadomination =100
$ Lucyaffection =100
$ Lucydomination =100
$ Jennyaffection =100
$ Jennydomination =100

$ momnightcomfortlevel = 100
$ lizanightcomfortlevel = 100
$ lucynightcomfortlevel = 100
$ jennynightcomfortlevel = 100

deluges

Dec 28, 2018

Maybee you want to change this also in script.rpy so you change the levels high ennough in the cheat mod!

"Jump to chapter 3":
$ money=500
$ progress = 27
$ stealthlevel = 100

$ Momaffection =100
$ Momdomination =100
$ Lizaaffection =100
$ Lizadomination =100
$ Lucyaffection =100
$ Lucydomination =100
$ Jennyaffection =100
$ Jennydomination =100

$ momnightcomfortlevel = 100
$ lizanightcomfortlevel = 100
$ lucynightcomfortlevel = 100
$ jennynightcomfortlevel = 100
Is this is even necessary though? The only thing I've found in the game that requires something higher than the levels in the mod is the event on the couch with Lucy and Liza where you need 45 dominance, but even if you had 45 dominance, you couldn't trigger it anyway because it isn't ready yet.

delta67

May 11, 2018
Is this is even necessary though? The only thing I've found in the game that requires something higher than the levels in the mod is the event on the couch with Lucy and Liza where you need 45 dominance, but even if you had 45 dominance, you couldn't trigger it anyway because it isn't ready yet.
Lol .. It's not necessary! At least 45 .. Maybe in the future, if there is a future with Bad Bobby Saga and RAinces! No1 can tell!

Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
They should've gotten a prompt that says that they need to check the computer after they attempted to leave.
The prompt I got was "You are not finished here" but no directions, so i hovered the cursor over everything in the room, which caused the laptop and the rug/mat (stealth training) to become highlighted.

Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
Did as you suggested, only boosts Mom's affection to 40, all other affection/domination cap out at 30 and nightcomfort caps at 25

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Did as you suggested, only boosts Mom's affection to 40, all other affection/domination cap out at 30 and nightcomfort caps at 25
Yep, because you don't need any higher to do anything currently in the game. Going beyond that is pointless right now. I'm not sure you even need mom's affection that high since you can't get her to drink again after the footjob.

Reactions: Vyktym76
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes