deluges

Dec 28, 2018
so basically 0.10 AND 0.11 together? or he just rename 0.10b to 0.11?
I'm curious where you read that there would be a .10b version? I was under the assumption that .10a was named as such because it was an alpha version... since that's what it says it is. I don't see any mention of a b version, just .11.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
:oops:

I don't see anywhere on the site... are you talking about this post ? Because it has all of that info but no reference to a b version.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
:oops:

I don't see anywhere on the site... are you talking about this post ? Because it has all of that info but no reference to a b version.
Usually letters after version numbers just mean FIXIES, not DIFFERENCE versions of the game !!!!!!!

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
That would make more sense if there was ever a .10 version without a letter after it (maybe there was?). Anyway, following your logic, .10b would be the office fix posted on the 3rd of November. Works for me.

Komedian7

Jun 3, 2018
how do you progress with lucy s story?i just keep giving her more and more money for her answers
when she answers correct tell her she is wrong when she answers wrong tell she is right. after 3-4 times she will be so bad and even don't no when you lying correct or wrong question is. after 5-6 times when she is not pass the test bobby tell her he will spank her when she answer wrong. don't push so hard on that, need to finish test. sorry for bad english.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
when she answers correct tell her she is wrong when she answers wrong tell she is right. after 3-4 times she will be so bad and even don't no when you lying correct or wrong question is. after 5-6 times when she is not pass the test bobby tell her he will spank her when she answer wrong. don't push so hard on that, need to finish test. sorry for bad english.
Welp, I didn't know that you could actually spank her in this version... interesting. I just got to the point where we rub her butt a lot and then go jerk off to a fantasy of her in our room. Good. to. know. Thanks!

Reactions: Komedian7
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes