momojean

Sep 15, 2017
The end of the month is coming dangerously close. will I cut my left leg as I bet? or will the dev prove that what I said about him was true? I'll cut my other leg if he gets anything ready before the end of the month as promised. countdown is started...less than 50 hours :coffee:

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
The end of the month is coming dangerously close. will I cut my left leg as I bet? or will the dev prove that what I said about him was true? I'll cut my other leg if he gets anything ready before the end of the month as promised. countdown is started...less than 50 hours :coffee:
also make your third leg ready ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)‎

Reactions: allintine

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
He is not a scammer, just not trustworthy. Doing game as a hobby, not bothered about us or his supporters.

Jun 25, 2017
View attachment 132593
Overview:
I'm currently working on "Bad Brother Saga", This game is about a young brother who lived with his mother and 3 sisters. He will use all the means to drag them into a sexual relationship.​

Previously "Bad Brother Saga"
Updated: 2018-11-03
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.10
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Downloads:
- -
thanks @Scotty1212 for sharing

Others: -

View attachment 20386 View attachment 20387 View attachment 20388 View attachment 20389 View attachment 20390 View attachment 20391
Ummm does the MC have actual sex with any of the other character?? Cause i have played it like for hours but still i didnt got anything

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Hummm! 03/01/2018 then. and not a word of apologize to the supporters who were expecting it today before midnight. Il est bizarre ce type! anyway, he didn't made it as promised and my legs are safe now :poop:. is he able to fulfill his promise this time? We'll see.
In a serious note now. Rainces, don't dare to put hot scenes with consenting victims. Cause The forcing, blackmailing, teasing, sneaking, peeping, rubbing, alcohol, sleeping pills...etc were the secrets behind the success of your game. especially the mother. if the girls become consenting your game will lose all its shine.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
If he will not make a nice update this time, this will be the last month i'm supporting. Hobby or not! I hate liars.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
If he will not make a nice update this time, this will be the last month i'm supporting. Hobby or not! I hate liars.
Considering he set the date three days from now, I'd say it's a safe bet that it's going to happen. If you look at the other updates, there have been times where he missed a self-imposed timeline, posted an updated one, and then delivered. I eagerly want to play an updated version too, but some people should just relax.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
So v0.11 will be released, but we never got the full version of .10? or did misunderstand something?
The game is still in Alpha, so every update is just a new Alpha with more content added. When the version number is that low, you can tell that there isn't that much content yet.

urmom123321

Feb 7, 2018
The game is still in Alpha, so every update is just a new Alpha with more content added. When the version number is that low, you can tell that there isn't that much content yet.
but he said at one point after all the v.10 delays that he would release the mother route for the v.10 update and later on give the full release, which we never got

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes