4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
Really tho this is my first VN there's plenty to bitch about. From the shitty attempt at the animation at the start. Some inconsistency with the story,
Yes it is explained in that dialog, but up to that point it is known to the MC but not the player - that is something I dont like. Its ok to not know anything the MC does not know - but the player should understand and know what the MC knows, or decisions are more guesses than choices. This is no major problem here if I remember correctly, but I just dont like the constructed mystery. In PnP games some player have problems to split character and player knowledge. In these games it is important (imho) that the player has more or less the same knowledge as the MC. Thats why I would prefer that exposition dump of Beckett to get way earlier, because it is essential to understand the situation of the MC.

I dont complain about typos, I just mentioned them. I could be mean and say "I dont ask for money for my posts ..." but thats not me ;) (especially when we consider the place we are writing here ^^). Same for coding errors.

In general I dont want to attack you or your work. When I write more than 1-2 sentences, than because I do care to some degree about the game I played.

What I mean with the free pussies is more that it is to easy. Yes you need some fucking early on, just to please the ppl. But important pu... characters should be something we fight for :) But that might be more my problem because I am not a big fan of harem. I like it when a game limits my possibilities. It just pulls me out of a game when the MC fucks 5 girls with 5-10 cumshots in 3-4 hrs. I think it is more fun when the player has to pick .. after x fucks the tank is empty and when he tries to have fun is little soldier might not work ;) This is not something directly pointed at this game - more in general.

And the story itself is "messed up" - I mean we have a 18 years super-soldier with all the money he will ever need ... and 2-3 military organisations and clans and cartels or whatnot. ^^ - But that is fine - its your power fantasy. Roll with it :) I just drop my personal opinion about it. *g*
I get you, man. hell I think we might be agreeing but from diff angle.

I'm still trying to hash out my writing style and balance between narrating and let the render do some narrating.

lol if you had said that I would have said. If you ain't supporting the lease you can do is point out the typos so I could fix it. I don't mean it as an attack. Once I send my script to prove-reader, I just cut and paste to avoid adding more mistakes.

BTW the mind-reading thing, I was just busting your balls. If you take the time to write up criticism I never take it as an attack. Unlike some people that just say. "It batman rip off" and not even giving the story a chance. That kind of ignoramus I try my best to ignore, I can rant for hours about the diff between the two. Like Bat witness his parent death and was faq for life because of it. MC didn't witness his parent's death. etc.

Reading that free pussies thing again, that sounded aggressive on my part. To be completely honest that hit the sore spot. Shit man, I see people that never even finish their project and a bunch of cow milking cock teaser with more supporter than mine. I can't help but being a little frustrated. And then I see a few games out there that look great as hell and I have to swallow that faqing humble pie. my writing and rendering skill level still far from the best. Hell, I keep the banana dick thing in there to remind me to check my work, No matter how uncomfortable it might be.

ROFL. I can't say anything about the super-soldier thing. without spoiler for the next update... adding two new female characters btw.

Last edited:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Sad this turned into mandatory fuckfest. Was hoping to be able to play mono route with Liza :cry:

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
Sad this turned into mandatory fuckfest. Was hoping to be able to play mono route with Liza :cry:
Sorry dude, for me to do that I have to branch the story out to multiple storylines. 2 things normally happen when dev tries to do that.
1. They end up dividing their fan base and drama after drama if said dev put more attention to one side or the other. they'll end up getting frustrated and quit.
2. They try to balance the story and end up with what seems like a small update.

but yea it a harem vn from the start.

harryy

Feb 8, 2020
Sorry dude, for me to do that I have to branch the story out to multiple storylines. 2 things normally happen when dev tries to do that.
1. They end up dividing their fan base and drama after drama if said dev put more attention to one side or the other. they'll end up getting frustrated and quit.
2. They try to balance the story and end up with what seems like a small update.

but yea it a harem vn from the start.
Man The game is really interesting and the girls are really cool
You are doing soo good in your first game
Waiting for more updates and content
Just stick to the story you have prepared for the game dont get any distractions I love this game
keep rocking man
waiting for the next update

Reactions: Lennier

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
V1.4 is out

patch note

This version is a little short because I had to reinstall Daz (mistake with the first installation wrong HD) I ran out of HD space.
Because of the new installation not sure what DAZ people were thinking, but they change the location for a ton of content I had to find and relearn their location again. It gums up the work. I adjusted now. So the next release should be faster and with a lot more content.
I did some house cleaning. When back and fix up some of the coding mistakes, I'm sure I still miss a few. Feel free to point out anything I may have missed.

Also, I really hate to beg guys but at this point, I have no other option. I am operating in the red here, As is I barely got any support. What little I get does not even cover the interest for what I spend on render PC and replacement parts and License for Daz content. I'm in over my head, and if something doesn't happen soon, I am going to drown.

In hindsight this project is way too big for the first project. I should have started with something smaller.

Plans for the futures

If everything works out and I can make this my full-time job. Once this story complete, I have a spin-off story (based future content for Bad Company) for this VN in the draft. I also have about five drafts for entirely new stories already written out.

Droid version will have to wait for the unofficial release. for some reason, I keep getting an error when I package it.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
a wee bit of inconsequential engrish at times...but this is definitely one of the better stories in games on this site...current boinking dame supremo is dead ringer for sis from My Sister My Roommate...i know alot folks loved her asset...so..enjoy :p

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
We need someone who makes signature banners to do one for this game and then we can promote it here.

Lennier do you release anywhere else? SVS Comics usually has games released there. Have you tried cross-promoting with anyone else? If the game would benefit from a Walkthrough, maybe ask Zoey Raven to do one?

I don't know all of the community spots to promote but maybe some people who enjoy this game could make suggestions, or even volunteer to help you get the word out.

Reactions: Lennier

Boehmi

Dec 11, 2017
Played 1.2 and now with 1.4 i get this ..

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "G:\Games\BadCompany-1.4-pc\BadCompany-1.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "G:\Games\BadCompany-1.4-pc\BadCompany-1.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "G:\Games\BadCompany-1.4-pc\BadCompany-1.4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Games\BadCompany-1.4-pc\BadCompany-1.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Games\BadCompany-1.4-pc\BadCompany-1.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3493, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "G:\Games\BadCompany-1.4-pc\BadCompany-1.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "G:\Games\BadCompany-1.4-pc\BadCompany-1.4-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "G:\Games\BadCompany-1.4-pc\BadCompany-1.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "G:\Games\BadCompany-1.4-pc\BadCompany-1.4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "G:\Games\BadCompany-1.4-pc\BadCompany-1.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "G:\Games\BadCompany-1.4-pc\BadCompany-1.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "G:\Games\BadCompany-1.4-pc\BadCompany-1.4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "G:\Games\BadCompany-1.4-pc\BadCompany-1.4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "G:\Games\BadCompany-1.4-pc\BadCompany-1.4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "G:\Games\BadCompany-1.4-pc\BadCompany-1.4-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 752, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "G:\Games\BadCompany-1.4-pc\BadCompany-1.4-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Bad Company 1.4
Wed Jul 01 09:20:45 2020

Dec 22, 2019
Yeah, not going to lie. I was enjoying the game so far, but that update was very disappointing and not just in length.

After everything the MC's been through, he's insulted, told what to do, how to spend his money, he's being told how things will be in the marriage already by his future wife and he just rolls over and accepts the supposed arranged marriage. They failed on their end by not taking you in after your parents death. You should have been given the choice to walk away, no deal. Can't trust people that are basically spying on your every move and beaten and tied to a chair and basically raped to boot while your future wife has no problems fucking those two in front of you.

Doesn't sit right with me...

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
Played 1.2 and now with 1.4 i get this ..

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "G:\Games\BadCompany-1.4-pc\BadCompany-1.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "G:\Games\BadCompany-1.4-pc\BadCompany-1.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "G:\Games\BadCompany-1.4-pc\BadCompany-1.4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Games\BadCompany-1.4-pc\BadCompany-1.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Games\BadCompany-1.4-pc\BadCompany-1.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3493, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "G:\Games\BadCompany-1.4-pc\BadCompany-1.4-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "G:\Games\BadCompany-1.4-pc\BadCompany-1.4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "G:\Games\BadCompany-1.4-pc\BadCompany-1.4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "G:\Games\BadCompany-1.4-pc\BadCompany-1.4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "G:\Games\BadCompany-1.4-pc\BadCompany-1.4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "G:\Games\BadCompany-1.4-pc\BadCompany-1.4-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 752, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "G:\Games\BadCompany-1.4-pc\BadCompany-1.4-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Bad Company 1.4
Wed Jul 01 09:20:45 2020
that was the issue with the v1.3. I really don't know what cost that might want to try going back to earlier save.

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
Yeah, not going to lie. I was enjoying the game so far, but that update was very disappointing and not just in length.

After everything the MC's been through, he's insulted, told what to do, how to spend his money, he's being told how things will be in the marriage already by his future wife and he just rolls over and accepts the supposed arranged marriage. They failed on their end by not taking you in after your parents death. You should have been given the choice to walk away, no deal. Can't trust people that are basically spying on your every move and beaten and tied to a chair and basically raped to boot while your future wife has no problems fucking those two in front of you.

Doesn't sit right with me...
There purpose in every single scene... I really can't get into it with out spoiling it. I can only hint at it. Look who back...

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes