4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Jerzy

May 18, 2017
Liked that strong mc but after that twins scene what felt like it was taken from some other game i cant really see him strong anymore.

Thank you for that spoiler lennier clears things alot :) dont give up keep it going

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
It's amusing that in the same update MC got rid of a whole squad of trained mercs, stood his ground against his rival despite being sucker punched with the spray, went against an army of ninjas and came on top, but after loosing a single duel with the twins he is suddenly considered a pathetic weakling.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's amusing that in the same update MC got rid of a whole squad of trained mercs, stood his ground against his rival despite being sucker punched with the spray, went against an army of ninjas and came on top, but after loosing a single duel with the twins he is suddenly considered a pathetic weakling.
To recall the title of an old Banarama song: It aint what you do, it is the way that you do it. :p It is the whole of that part of the update including arranged marriage and the way he reacts to that and what comes after. Also never wise to end an update on a downer if you do not have an episode the next day, but always on a hopeful note at least.

Besides it should be no surprise the no sharing people would not like that content, without a warning the game was not for them. Lesbian or males is not a big difference for some, for some others it is.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I think it was the whole arranged marriage thing and the fact that he got cucked afterwards that made him look that way, rather than losing the actual duel.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I understand where you are coming from, it's your story and you should tell it like you want. Yes many people here dont support dev's and complain. Others like myself have a budget that I support dev's with and I rotate the games that I support every couple of months. Just so you know I did in fact support you in the past but that was a while ago. I figured out what you said about Raika and that was all cool. What I didn't like is the fact that the scene happened and at the end he let it go like it was no big deal. I believe that is what most people didnt like. You see your li getting it on with someone else then after that she gets it on with you and you do or say nothing about it. That makes the li seem less desirable by many, you also made the mc seem like a little bitch boy there and made the li seem like she would cheat on you that easily. Now I know you say well she knows you are also cheating and yes it's a bit hypocritical to complain about the girl sleeping with someone else, but damn you didnt have her tied up and force her to see you bang another girl then went and banged her right after. Also one thing you should think about, and I've stated this in other threads also. The big thing about a li sleeping with someone else is how everyone visualizes her. If she comes across as a shy, timid, nice girl then all of a sudden she goes and sleeps with someone else, in front of you no less, then you will have backlash. Now if she had been portrayed as a free spirit and sleeping with others from the beginning or that she had a boyfriend and was sleeping with him, you as the mc would say ok I have to work on taking her away from that other person. You would expect her to sleep with another so it wouldn't bother people as much. I still think that having her do it in front of you like it was no big deal, then fucking you right after was a bit to much though. This is just my opinion and I know some wont agree with me. Just like I know others will. Either way dont take it personally as a dev you should be aware that you will be verbally attacked. It doesn't matter how you tell your story someone will not like some part about it, and if you get all defensive and start telling people to basically fuck off it just makes you look bad. Even though you have the right to defend yourself.

Last edited:

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Has Raika given MC any reason not to trust her?
Well... She has been lying to him about who she is for the most time they knew each other no?
Did you miss the fact that Raika doesn't give a shit that MC screw Liza just the night before they screw? Not to mention her father seems to be ok with MC dicking around and that you just screw his daughter. One she has also been playing with the Twin that why. And up to this point, her father has thought that Raika is a lesbian. Why did you think Raika ride your cock after the twin left. Maybe Raika likes being in control more than summit but she has yet to gain that control from the twin?
I don't think it's the problem of what she did, but more of the circumstances that led to it. You mentioned that Raika is ok with Mc fucking Liza and that's cool I guess but Liza didn't beat the shit out of Raika, tied her to the chair and then forced her watch you fuck her did she? Again, it's not what she did, it's the way it was presented. And then there is MC who seems to be indifferent to everything. Finds out about people spying on him all the time, he doesn't care. Forced marriage, he doesn't care. Being tied up to the chair and forced to watch the twinxRaika thing, he says "Maybe we should talk about it", well no shit you should talk about it! I think that the natural response to these events would be for him to get angry but he just doesn't care.
Turn out she a Bisexual (this part Is important)
I don't see how this is important tbh. Most of the girls in these games are bisexual.

Last edited:

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
I guess a month and a few days is too long. people forgot what being said about the strike team and the Ninja. And I also guess it too hard to believe that a pair of young girls could be good enough to give tier 1 operative a pause. The likes of Lady death Lyudmila Pavlichenko, Tomoe Gonzen that just the name I can remember after not sleeping for 24 hours.
=

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Ok, since so many people miss the point this whole update. I will have to break my own rule and clear up some confusion. There will be spoilers and more than one so read it at your own risk.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Final thought
Have some faith in my storytelling ability, will you? You know... I've been nice so far but to hell with this shit. I had believed that you guys would have enough faith in my storytelling ability to later make sense of this chaos. but I guess I was wrong. And don't confuse my begging for help and thinking will beg you to stay. The way I see it. I have 25 supporters on my Patreon. I made 84 bucks this month from this VN Or kinetic novel it already not worth my time But still, I will finish the thing for as long as there one person supporting me. That the type of man I am. Since I'm going to lose viewer anyway lets me just speak my mind. If you going to abandon ship now stop acting like you doing me a favor by playing/read this VN and go-ahead kick rocks. the way I see it. You are just as bad as the people who said, "Oh its Batman or Iron man rip off." When they see that MC is a Rich orphan and was never going support the VN anyway. For those of you who willing to stick around, because you still trust in my storytelling ability, I thank you for your trust from the bottom of my heart.
I think that people are upset because they got cucked lmao, that's borderline ntr, not because they are girls it's not cuckold/ntr.
I don't know if those were fetishes you had planned,but if they are you should add them on planned tags.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Can you guys grow the fuck up? It's always the same shit on these forums. Any kind of nuance to a story gets met with immediate backlash from this muh harem crowd. Holy shit, just let devs make their game in peace. Pull your support if that was a deal breaker.

It's not even NTR. We are learning more about Reika's backstory. If the dev pushes a story or route that has her falling for the twins and neglecting the MC for whatever reason (jealousy, mindblowing lesbian sex, whatever), THAT would be NTR. I seriously doubt its going in that direction.

What know of Reika so far is that she stuck by the MC and supported him all throughout the story so far. Part of it was out of convenience and mutual benefit, some of it due to family obligation, but there is also obvious feelings there. We learned that she has been getting toyed with by the twins in the past, but not entirely unwillingly. We know she knew about Liz and MC fucking everyone, but she accepted him regardless (again, some feelings, some personal advancement, some familial obligation). We know she is a good fighter, probably better than MC, but the sisters can beat her (and MC) very easily. That shows you how strong they are for all you guys going on about the ninjas and beating some chumps prior to that fight.

This is why we can't have good things. This is why all the fucking games are copy pasta garbage with literally no plot. This VN ain't perfect by any means (janky animation, dialogues being a bit stilted, not the highest level of prose, inconsistent quality of sex scenes, etc), but the PLOT is very interesting. For the love of god, let the devs tell the story they want without getting an aneurysm from reading all the incessant whining on the forums.

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Can you guys grow the fuck up? It's always the same shit on these forums. Any kind of nuance to a story gets met with immediate backlash from this muh harem crowd. Holy shit, just let devs make their game in peace. Pull your support if that was a deal breaker.

It's not even NTR. We are learning more about Reika's backstory. If the dev pushes a story or route that has her falling for the twins and neglecting the MC for whatever reason (jealousy, mindblowing lesbian sex, whatever), THAT would be NTR. I seriously doubt its going in that direction.

What know of Reika so far is that she stuck by the MC and supported him all throughout the story so far. Part of it was out of convenience and mutual benefit, some of it due to family obligation, but there is also obvious feelings there. We learned that she has been getting toyed with by the twins in the past, but not entirely unwillingly. We know she knew about Liz and MC fucking everyone, but she accepted him regardless (again, some feelings, some personal advancement, some familial obligation). We know she is a good fighter, probably better than MC, but the sisters can beat her (and MC) very easily. That shows you how strong they are for all you guys going on about the ninjas and beating some chumps prior to that fight.

This is why we can't have good things. This is why all the fucking games are copy pasta garbage with literally no plot. This VN ain't perfect by any means (janky animation, dialogues being a bit stilted, not the highest level of prose, inconsistent quality of sex scenes, etc), but the PLOT is very interesting. For the love of god, let the devs tell the story they want without getting an aneurysm from reading all the incessant whining on the forums.
It's not ntr, more like cuckold but people are still not into that you know? And for what i know the dev never mentioned about this, if he was crystal clear from the beginning that there was going to be this kind of content there wouldn't be this backlash.
Edit: also you contradict yourself saying that isn't ntr but still you are saying that there are feelings involved so if there are feelings involved is definitely ntr.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Just found this game today, and I have to say I love it. It has great story, and very interesting set of characters. I will keep and eye on it, and can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: Lennier

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I guess a month and a few days is too long. people forgot what being said about the strike team and the Ninja. And I also guess it too hard to believe that a pair of young girls could be good enough to give tier 1 operative a pause. The likes of Lady death Lyudmila Pavlichenko, Tomoe Gonzen that just the name I can remember after not sleeping for 24 hours.
=
Just having option given to MC to walk away instead of get forced to watch that scene and then be forced to fuck her himself or at least being able to say no to that last as a player would have made those scenes feel different, instead of a weak meek cuckold boy that is already happy he is allowed to participate and be (ab)used.

There is nothing shameful in not being the best and losing a fight, but a lot was in his actions especially if take arranged marriage and spying also into account and no I would not trust her anymore if someone did those things to me, even if she deep down cares about me. Actions speak louder as words and her actions do not make her trustworthy. He did not show any form of self respect.

I am not gonna cry NTR genre, cause that needs even more, but cuckolding should at least have been a tag with this episode as a warning to players. Remember the crowd who like the MC to get the action does not mix well with the crowd that likes the NPC's to have the action. As a dev it is almost impossible to please both, so go for the one group you like to play your game and do not care too much for the other, but let them know the game is not for them.

Last edited:

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
This is why we can't have good things. This is why all the fucking games are copy pasta garbage with literally no plot.
Yea.. Because being tied to the chair and forced to watch them fuck is important part of plot.
But hey, maybe it is, what the fuck do I know.
For the love of god, let the devs tell the story they want without getting an aneurysm from reading all the incessant whining on the forums.
If its giving you aneurysm, maybe you shouldn't read it,move on and in your words "Grow the fuck up" and accept that if people don't like something they're gonna complain and your "trying to be above everybody else attitude" is only gonna make it worse.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It's not ntr, more like cuckold but people are still not into that you know? And for what i know the dev never mentioned about this, if he was crystal clear from the beginning that there was going to be this kind of content there wouldn't be this backlash.
Edit: also you contradict yourself saying that isn't ntr but still you are saying that there are feelings involved so if there are feelings involved is definitely ntr.
She was "with" the sisters before even meeting MC. Now she seems to be developing feelings for him. Are you gonna say BaDIK is NTR because Josey and Maya had relations before meeting the MC? I'd imagine the story going forward is going to be how MC and Reika will get away from the sisters or overcome their shenanigans (or turn the tables on them and make THEM their plaything), rather than Reika being stolen away from the MC by the sisters. Some people get up in arms and go into a blind rage whenever their peaceful harem gets disrupted. Take a step back and look at what is happening. If you can't handle any nuance to character motivations and plot, just stick to the safe bets like Milfy City, WVM and My New Family, etc.

And besides, I can understand why people might not like that scene. But it's a damn game. One that you are probably playing for free. A game that has a dev that is probably having a hard time getting motivated due to low support, but is trying to push on. No matter how you slice it, the plot in this VN is more interesting than the majority of crap you see on this site. Do we really want to squash these small time devs that tries to make something more creative than the typical dead father 2 sister and lonely mom story?

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
She was "with" the sisters before even meeting MC. Now she seems to be developing feelings for him. Are you gonna say BaDIK is NTR because Josey and Maya had relations before meeting the MC? I'd imagine the story going forward is going to be how MC and Reika will get away from the sisters or overcome their shenanigans (or turn the tables on them and make THEM their plaything), rather than Reika being stolen away from the MC by the sisters. Some people get up in arms and go into a blind rage whenever their peaceful harem gets disrupted. Take a step back and look at what is happening. If you can't handle any nuance to character motivations and plot, just stick to the safe bets like Milfy City, WVM and My New Family, etc.

And besides, I can understand why people might not like that scene. But it's a damn game. One that you are probably playing for free. A game that has a dev that is probably having a hard time getting motivated due to low support, but is trying to push on. No matter how you slice it, the plot in this VN is more interesting than the majority of crap you see on this site. Do we really want to squash these small time devs that tries to make something more creative than the typical dead father 2 sister and lonely mom story?
Well you can't really compare this to badik. First of all in badik you already got the idea that josey and maya were seeing someone else. Scratch that you knew because they told you. Second like I said it comes down to how people see the li. Both josey and maya were in a relationship and you came into to it and had to work to get them for you, if you took that route. Now here you didnt know she was playing with the twins till after you got your ass handed to you, and then watched your li have relations with someone else while you were tied up and forced to watch. I understand you trying to stand up for the dev but this was a bad scene all around. Also the dev stated that he wanted us to get mad at the twins so we would do something about it later. I think that there could have been a better way to go about it than the way it was done.

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017

are u blind? or you just didn't read my comment at all? not everyone is into cuckold!.

This is the last time i repeat myself, if the dev warned the player about this content BEFORE putting into the game everything could have been avoided.

Edit:
In Badik not Josy nor maya tied up the mc and made him a cuckold.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes