4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
The strike team are full of ex marines and others they are well trained military personal. So saying they where weak and that's why mc won that is a little far fetched. So ya the mc is pretty badass of course the twins where probably trained since children in hand to hand combat we where not. But the whole issue is the mc is acting like a douche not caring about anything going on with the twins and arranged marriage. Of course he has a thing for rakia so he doesn't have a issue with marriage. But from what I read this is supposed to be a straight up harem. So hopefully next update he gets to either take control of the twin situation. Because sorry I am no ones toy lol keep up the good work though do like the game but being cuckold was not cool without getting at least pissed off or angry.
I didn't say they were weak. That fight showcases his marksmanship skills. What I said was. In that fight he had a Tier 1 operative helping him. Without help, the fight might turn out differently. The twin is tier 1 operative. I won't comment on his state of mind... not yet

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
are u blind? or you just didn't read my comment at all? not everyone is into cuckold!.

This is the last time i repeat myself, if the dev warned the player about this content BEFORE putting into the game everything could have been avoided.

Edit:
In Badik not Josy nor maya tied up the mc and made him a cuckold.
There are soooo many things that people hate but funny enough the loudest complains are about anything that comes even near to these kinks...its hilarious that people always act like maniacs around that topic.

Reactions: Evil987

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
I didn't say they were weak. That fight showcases his marksmanship skills. What I said was. In that fight he had a Tier 1 operative helping him. Without help, the fight might turn out differently. The twin is tier 1 operative. I won't comment on his state of mind... not yet
I know what you meant should of worded that better. Like I said I like the story so far I think what got us most is where you ended it. If update would of been longer and gave the mc a chance to show case his state of mind. And eventually hopefully not to long gets the upper hand on the twins. Cause they needs to chill lmao probably wouldn't have anyone complaining. I dont mind the girl on girl so it wasnt a complete put off for me. Long as we get the upper hand eventually. I will have to check out your patron soon. I'm on disability but I can spare a few dollars for good games. And hopefully it doesn't look like I am complaining as well lol

Reactions: Lennier

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Hold up. What if the dev is playing the long game and the mc getting cucked is what finally pushes him to become the Caped Crusader? The time skip is him training to get stronger to kill the twins like when Bane broke his back after he lost the fight in the movie because he was weak.
That would subvert all expectations and blow my mind. We can even have a scene where Raika/Rachel dies in a fire. :love:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Hold up. What if the dev is playing the long game and the mc getting cucked is what finally pushes him to become the Caped Crusader? The time skip is him training to get stronger to kill the twins like when Bane broke his back after he lost the fight in the movie because he was weak.
That would subvert all expectations and blow my mind. We can even have a scene where Raika/Rachel dies in a fire. :love:
Even better if he comes back swole as hell and shows them the power of his pimp hand to make sure he never gets cucked again.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Always a good start :) 1593638904136.png

Edit : Definitely a good start! Mhhhhmmmm

Last edited:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Played the game, and while the MC does come out of this update looking weaker than before, I'm sure that's the point.

To put it in game terms, MC is level 5ish and has taken on some level 3 soldiers with perfect circumstances (home turf with forewarning and a traitor on the opposing team) and some level 2 Ninjas in a chaotic free for all while teamed up with another character (level 6 ninja). Then he and his Ninja companion get rekt'd by two level 10 ninjas. This just shows he is out of his league at the moment and he and his companions need to level up. Also shows he can't do it in his own and his true strength (the ability to make alliances, usually by using his pelvic sorcery) is what's going to lead to him winning in the end.

I don't think most players have an issue with that.

The issue is with the sexual stuff.

The Reiko and the twins scene started off, from a player's perspective, as a straight-up rape: the twins beat them unconscious and then had their way with Reiko.

Then it shifted, because obviously Reiko was in to it. Now the player is left thinking that Reiko is a total sub-slut: beat her and you can fuck her, which perhaps creates some trust issues in the future, because what if MCs former-brother/nemesis beats Reiko? Are they going to fuck? Is Reiko going to betray MC because she finds someone who can defeat her? And the MC is left powerless and forced to watch, which is going to irk the vocal minority who don't want any LI being sexual with any other being without a huge trigger warning.

Then it shifts again with Reiko coming over to you, while still tied up, and literally raping you because I don't remember MC being asked if she can use him to get off. This creates further trust issues and shows that Reiko sees herself as dominant to MC, which sets him up to be the sub-bitch to the sub-slut (ouch).

Now Lennier, and I need to be clear about this, I HAVE NO ISSUE WITH ANY OF THIS IF THAT'S YOUR INTENTION. We are in the beginning levels of the game and we need to have something to work towards. This is a setback in the story, and all good stories need to overcome setbacks.

If your intention was to have the player dislike the twins, then you have succeeded with me. But the way things went down, I'm currently feeling equally betrayed by Reiko. If that wasn't the intention (and I don't think it was), then consider making a change to the last part of the scene.

> After the twins leave, have Reiko approach you. Have her say that she'll explain everything later (next update), but that the twins "attack" has left her horny and unfulfilled. Then give the players a choice:

> Agree to sex and then the scene plays out as before, or
> Deny sex, and Reiko unties MC and the scene moves on to the car ride

As it stands, Reiko should have lost MCs trust by raping him. Give the player the choice for sex, and this issue goes away. Add some more dialog during the sex/untying scene and you can have Reiko and MC united on getting back at the twins and solving the trust issues that currently exists.

I actually am loving the game, and I don't want to be lumped in with the NTR haters, but I liked Reiko and she's broken MCs trust here.

wytchfyre

Jun 5, 2017
Hey, just want to say just got to the part with the sumeragi girl and the detective becket, could care less about the animations...dont let them drag you down, you can always do an animation pass at a later date...the sex "stills" are just great as long as the text is "Hot". You just got yerself a Patron.

Reactions: Lennier

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
Well this was my first run at the game .. and i have to say it was good. Gave me a feel of few games with long game in mind.
From what i read it seems lots of ppl are upset with that last update and the way MC was forced to do/watch things, but this is just beginning of the game and as far as i know it could be the one that sets MC up in motion to be badass/strong character as he realizes he needs power to fight the ppl who are all involved in "the company" and he can't trust anyone of them completely as he is just a tool/toy for their gain.

also for ppl bithchin about the game's content, there are lots of GREAT straight games do have mild ntr/cuckold/sharing etc etc mostly set in the prologue/backstry of the character like Acting lessons(Ana), Depraved Awakening(Chloe?? the one whom you spy on), Melody(??you break up because your ex was cheating??) etc etc but this game unlike most of them just decided to visually show the complete version of what may or may not be the MC's tipping point as afterall MC did trust that person with almost ALL of the info he had and used to be first person he called in event of trouble.

all i have to say to the dev is to keep doing whatever you are doing to complete YOUR vision of the story and please don't adandon this game just cause few ppl are unable to understand or accept the story

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
I just finished the update, what a major misstep from my point of view, the MC is even smiling in the end scene which is jarring. It seems all in all unless the future updates prove differently that this was a poor attempt to add a sex scene thinking everyone would be appreciative of it, without thinking of the outcome of said event. All I can say is you have opened the door to another audience for your game and probably closed the door to some people who may have been following the game.

Now you have to keep that door open and probably get more wilder in that direction to please the new audience who may or may not be attracted to this new content or hope for people who did not mind the events to stay aboard. But I do find it odd to go into this direction without warning. If you did want another audience, why not hint at that from the beginning or try and get that audience earlier. Seems odd to put out your wares and whoever you attracted was there, to then try to split that audience and then attract more people who may come to the game or may not. I pretty much avoided spoilers but a section will follow that will be spoiler related and discuss the scene for those who wish to see me review it in detail.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At the end of the day hopefully my spoiler shows exactly why I did not think the scene was well written, it is your story, so of course you will do as you wish, just my opinion.

clairdelune

Jul 5, 2018
I am not against the twins having beaten the MC, I think we are all saying about the cuckold, not all of us like that, but well I will continue playing this game because it really has potential.
Good luck dev :D

Reactions: Lennier and D Dog

RoguePlanet7898

Feb 10, 2019
Interesting story has potential but I have no trust or respect for anyone in the Sumeragi clan Father done nothing even with a deal with the MC parents and also tried to kill MC Raika is demanding and keeping secrets and spying but wants MC to trust her and listen to her or else but done nothing but spy on him. Twins don't even need to explain that.

Levi is a spoiled little bitch that I don't see how MC could of been a friend to him. So far everything he done he deserves a beating for and I'm sure he has always been the way he is probably the one who raped Kat as he is clearly going to do to Jen if she doesn't leave him and he is clearly blackmailing her with something. If only had a choice if MC wanted to pull back the punch or not when MC confronted him. Wish "The Company" had an actual name seems extremely lazy to just name it the company.

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
I have not played the update yet ( will later behind on some games trying to catch up ) but after reading through the posts i admit reading the spoiler kind of gives me pause BUT like anything i need to see it in context AND the more important thing is see how it plays out over 1 to 2 more updates before i or ANYONE really should judge it. I can understand why some might be wary but i urge those people to settle down and check the game out for 1 to 2 more updates to see how it plays out before going ---- OMG it's not going the way I WANT or THINK it should be and walk away

Do the story YOU want to do and i hope it works out for ya and you get some more supporters. Also try and reach out and talk to some other game devs and get their advice and such. They prolly went through the same things your going through and most Devs seem to TRY and be helpful to new people and such cause this is good community.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
My only problem with the story is the MC seems to have 0 impulse control. He supposedly cared about his Ex's suicide and knew he had to get to a specific standard so he could read the file, also find out about his parent's deaths and maybe the Ex's parent's deaths. First thing he does when he is pissy is sell off the company so he has no more access to that... I guess he truly didn't care then.

Voyage

Aug 3, 2017
Sorry if someone already asked but how is the Ntr in this game? I don't dislike ntr so I just want to know if its a big part of it or just one scene or something

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
So far so good! At 18 years old, being offered over 3 billion dollars for your shares of the company that you have no interest in...I'm not sure if anyone would really pass on that.
Only downside so far is it seems the MC isn't very smart...he spent the later part of his teens with snakes (Anthony & Levi), I would have thought he would be a bit more cunning/suspicious, with a plan already in place on how he's going to clear his name and find out what really happened to his parents once he turned 18. Sure he's working with a couple of cops, but they seem more like people in place to keep him chasing his own tail...I would think someone in the MC's position wouldn't trust anyone at this point.
I just hope it's not going to take several releases (a year later) before we get to the meat and potatoes of the plot.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes