• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Yikes, checking out the Patreon page, looks like we’re at least 2 months from next release.
I chalked up the twins and the ninja thing as the dev wanting to bring the MC down a bit to earth. Kid was only 18, making idiot decisions comes as natural as breathing at that age.
The time jump to the future is a cleaver way of giving the MC the learning experience of what it takes to be a man, and the discipline he’ll learn during his time with them, without devoting a whole update to show it.
The NTR portion hasn’t been a big deal, it has been a few months since I played this, but I don’t think the MC was emotionally involved with any of them; only one I felt bad for was his ex best friend’s girlfriend...but she had something to do with his girlfriends murder, so she deserves what she gets anyway.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Yikes, checking out the Patreon page, looks like we’re at least 2 months from next release.
I chalked up the twins and the ninja thing as the dev wanting to bring the MC down a bit to earth. Kid was only 18, making idiot decisions comes as natural as breathing at that age.
The time jump to the future is a cleaver way of giving the MC the learning experience of what it takes to be a man, and the discipline he’ll learn during his time with them, without devoting a whole update to show it.
The NTR portion hasn’t been a big deal, it has been a few months since I played this, but I don’t think the MC was emotionally involved with any of them; only one I felt bad for was his ex best friend’s girlfriend...but she had something to do with his girlfriends murder, so she deserves what she gets anyway.

You realize Reika is the MC's wife right?

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
It was kind of a weird scene all together imo...it was if they all have done the sort of thing before. I think the scene was put there to establish that it’s not going to be a long lasting relationship.
And it established the MC as a beta,to another beta,which is like beta squared. Which is arguably even.worse than the cucking. One scene,so much fuckef up shit if.you think about it.

Makes you wonder about.that earlier scene when.Raiza.was about to get jumped. Was she upset that those thugs didn't get a chance to beat and rape her? Is that her kink. Is she going to be super into whatever Levi ends up trying with her??

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
And it established the MC as a beta,to another beta,which is like beta squared. Which is arguably even.worse than the cucking. One scene,so much fuckef up shit if.you think about it.

Makes you wonder about.that earlier scene when.Raiza.was about to get jumped. Was she upset that those thugs didn't get a chance to beat and rape her? Is that her kink. Is she going to be super into whatever Levi ends up trying with her??
Getting knocked out, tied to a chair, and forced to watch isn't exactly Beta...Beta is watching it happen unrestrained, yet pathetically watching on. Raiza seemed to know the twins well, which would be reasonable to think it's a sort of game the three of them play...Raiza didn't act surprised in the least when it went down, it was as if she was expecting it...maybe even wanting it. If anything she's the type that shares.
Levi however is a Beta with an Alpha front...he garners his power from daddy, and only attacks when he thinks he has the advantage...like macing the MC outside the school at the start of their last fight...definitive Beta move. I really don't see Raiza the way you do, but we'll see how the Dev writes the story.

Last edited:

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Getting knocked out, tied to a chair, and forced to watch isn't exactly Beta...Beta is watching it happen unrestrained, yet pathetically watching on. Raiza seemed to know the twins well, which would be reasonable to think it's a sort of game the three of them play...Raiza didn't act surprised in the least when it went down, it was as if she was expecting it...maybe even wanting it. If anything she's the type that shares.
Levi however is a Beta with an Alpha front...he garners his power from daddy, and only attacks when he thinks he has the advantage...like macing the MC outside the school at the start of their last fight...definitive Beta move. I really don't see Raiza the way you do, but we'll see how the Dev writes the story.
I mean the MC was beaten,restrained,mocked,cucked,and then given sloppy seconds. And cool Raiza shares,something she conspicuously didn't mention to MC when discussing their marriage. And she was pretty clearly the beta in her scene with the twins. Which means when she went over and rode MC she made him her beta. And MC just sat there and took it like a chump.

It was a power play by the twins,with Raizas(probable) help to make the MC the ninja clan's bitch. And it worked.

Reactions: AmerHST

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I mean the MC was beaten,restrained,mocked,cucked,and then given sloppy seconds. And cool Raiza shares,something she conspicuously didn't mention to MC when discussing their marriage. And she was pretty clearly the beta in her scene with the twins. Which means when she went over and rode MC she made him her beta. And MC just sat there and took it like a chump.

It was a power play by the twins,with Raizas(probable) help to make the MC the ninja clan's bitch. And it worked.
well, he was restrained, and just watched some lesbian action...you expected him to say "stop, no...don't fuck me, I'm a real man and I don't want to fuck after watching that" :rolleyes: .
Raiza being a Beta to the twins...hard to argue. Again, we have different views on motivations and what not, but I'm sure we're both in agreement that we're interested to see what unfolds moving forward.

PS: also, I wonder if the sniper chick that helped the MC is in fact Jen?? Only reason to refuse to take her helmet/mask off is because the MC would recognize her.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
well, he was restrained, and just watched some lesbian action...you expected him to say "stop, no...don't fuck me, I'm a real man and I don't want to fuck after watching that" :rolleyes: .
Raiza being a Beta to the twins...hard to argue. Again, we have different views on motivations and what not, but I'm sure we're both in agreement that we're interested to see what unfolds moving forward.

PS: also, I wonder if the sniper chick that helped the MC is in fact Jen?? Only reason to refuse to take her helmet/mask off is because the MC would recognize her.
Actually yes I would expect him to wish to turn her down, with all the other shit that went down with the father and her in that episode, I would wish to for sure. Besides lesbian sex does not turn me on and especially not of that nature. Like I said before this episode shows him as a brainless, oversexed cuck boy instead of as a relative competent guy and it is not about losing the fight, but the way he reacts to all things happening.

Last alinea is an interesting theory. :)

Edit: I get the likely intention of dev was to show that MC was not superman and in over his head, but by adding those things one upon the other, choosing to use that sex scene as well for it (which should come as no surprise if you game was pretty MC centered at start, would turn off part of those fans you attract by that) and not at least showing some reaction of MC or inner monologue he had to play along for now for his own safety at least, dev overhit the mark by factor 100.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes