4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If that's the case, I may very well abandon it myself. :(
Edit: That depends on how it is presented.
I didn't see it as NTR personally, i'm into girl on girl stuff and it's impossible for me to roleplay the MC so i'm only a casual observer.

That said, I can see how other people will see it as such.

Basically he gets tied to a chair while a couple of girls have their way with his woman.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I had no issue with it. Its other dicks I dont enjoy getting involved. I had no issue with the scene and hoped it would survive the backlash. Only time will tell

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
according to a previous patreon post from dev. you'll be able to skip it but i dont think it's avoidable just skippable. at least that's what im understanding.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Basically he gets tied to a chair while a couple of girls have their way with his woman
That is cuck fetish on its own. Then it could be the revenge sex fetish, the sharing of partner fetish,
the hopeless fetish, the rape fetish, the punishment fetish, the dominated fetish, the mistress fetish,
the gang bang fetish, the exploitaton fetish, the moresome fetish, the ladies night fetish,
the bathroom break fetish, swinger fetish, open relationship fetish ... Who knows what goes through players minds.

• Wow
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I didn't see it as NTR personally, i'm into girl on girl stuff and it's impossible for me to roleplay the MC so i'm only a casual observer.

That said, I can see how other people will see it as such.

Basically he gets tied to a chair while a couple of girls have their way with his woman.
I didn't see it as NTR, either. I mean, I can see someone feeling that it is, but it didn't bother me at all. I saw it as just two possible future sex partners. But then again, I'm fairly neutral on NTR anyway, so I still might not have been bothered. I enjoyed the scene very much.

Reactions: Avaron1974

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Good to hear, I'm looking forward to more of the story...Can't say I'm surprised about the loss of subscribers though, a bit over the top with the span in between updates.

Oh, and more facepalms plz :ROFLMAO:
I don't care about the delay in releases myself, and I look forward to more as well. So I'll just give you a Haha face instead. :)

Reactions: Jstforme

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
I had this bookmarked for a while now and finally decided to try it again but came to see it had forced NTR which is not my thing which is shame because I tried it when it first came out and I actually liked it but thought it was too short so decided to wait a bit but now it's not for me.

Edit: Goodluck to the dev(y) it's a good game for anyone who doesn't mind NTR give it a try.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Yeah, I think some people had a hard time with the end of the last part and the twin assassin girls. Glad it's not abandoned; I personally am very much enjoying the game, including that final scene.

Different strokes for different folks.

I'm following just because that last scene IMO was a train wreck. I'm curious as to how it's dealt with moving forward.

Apr 12, 2020
Good to hear, I'm looking forward to more of the story...Can't say I'm surprised about the loss of subscribers though, a bit over the top with the span in between updates.

Oh, and more facepalms plz :ROFLMAO:
Curious as someone who is considering starting a game themselves: what do you think is a reasonable period between releases even with consistent communication? Personally, I'd rather meatier updates that take longer (with the dev giving updates at least every month--I don't need weekly) than monthly updates that are done with 15 minutes of playtime and maybe 1 or 2 h-scenes. What about you (and anyone else on the thread)?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Curious as someone who is considering starting a game themselves: what do you think is a reasonable period between releases even with consistent communication? Personally, I'd rather meatier updates that take longer (with the dev giving updates at least every month--I don't need weekly) than monthly updates that are done with 15 minutes of playtime and maybe 1 or 2 h-scenes. What about you (and anyone else on the thread)?
"Reasonable" is a subjective term. There are a lot of possible things that could be going on in the life of a developer. Some make these types of games in their spare time. Others do this full-time. Some have fairly outdated machines that struggle to handle rendering images, and when they do render them, they might not be as high in quality. Others have excellent setups and can create extremely high quality and realistic animations. There are also varying talent levels, where some developers are new to creating erotica and/or using specific software and others just seem to click with it all naturally and are amazingly gifted at doing this type of stuff. (I think they all are talented, but the degree of talent differs from one to another.)

I'm not a developer, so you may wish to take what I say below with some degree of skepticism. But I think the following few things are good for consideration, even if you don't know the first thing about developing a game. First, you should understand that there are a lot of aspects of development, all of which will need to be managed when used. Just off the top of my head, you (or your group, if you have a team) will need to manage: Art, programming, game design (UI, mechanics, etc.), story planning, writing (esp. dialogue), music / sound effects (optional), editing, proofreading, and play testing.

You might consider looking over the course of your life for the last year, identify how busy you typically are, and go with an average time. Another option might be to look at your busiest month of the year, and promise that as the minimum. It really all depends on what you believe you can handle and how much you want to focus on your project during any free time you might have. I would also suggest that you give yourself some leeway: include extra time (hours per week) for creating, above and beyond the actual time it might take you. This gives you some wiggle room if you run into errors (in rendering, in programming, with unforeseen story adjustments, with translations, etc.).

Of course, an actual developer — especially of this type of game — can give you a much more useful response than I. Edit: I have added the following, per the recommendations of BogoHobo and Walter Victor. (I can't believe I didn't include testing: I actually do it for a living for a dot-com company. :rolleyes:)

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Just off the top of my head, you (or your group, if you have a team) will need to manage: Art, programming, game design (UI, mechanics, etc.), story planning, writing (esp. dialogue), and music / sound effects (optional).
TESTING!!! You forgot testing! God, I don't know HOW many games are marred because the developer thinks that just because the game compiles it's okay to foist on the public. Some problems are going to show up, even with good testing. But to see a release that is unplayable in it's main route because an uncaught exception occurred, is ridiculous.

But, all in all, a great post, man (or woman, as the case may be)! Kudos!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes