4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of Bad Company - v1.5 + Zoey Raven's Walkthrough Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my

maninx

Sep 11, 2018
What do you mean by making it a game rather than a VN?
Do you mean SANDBOX? or grind? or what kind?
It will suck if there is grinding just because your updates are short doesn't mean you gotta make it longer with grind.
I personally don't like these grinds and don't play them i'm pretty sure most vn players don't play grinds most are in in it for story and some scenes.

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
Just to be clear, the NTR won't be forced now for Chapter 1? Or for Chapter 2?
1.5 (chapter 1) Player now has the option to skip it and in the story, it never happens.

I am working on the game mechanic for chapter 2 right now. We'll see how far I get. If I don't come up with something workable by the end of the month will just do the basic point keeping and story branch.

I'll put out 1 or 2 side stories (They'll be short so it won't effect ch2) While I do research and develope game mechanic.

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
What do you mean by making it a game rather than a VN?
Do you mean SANDBOX? or grind? or what kind?
It will suck if there is grinding just because your updates are short doesn't mean you gotta make it longer with grind.
I personally don't like these grinds and don't play them i'm pretty sure most vn players don't play grinds most are in in it for story and some scenes.
I'm looking at Sandbox. how you solve a problem will come back to bite you in the ass or help you later. example You have the choice to do one of 3 missions. You can do them in any order. Let's say you pick mission where the twin is in trouble. And you decide to just say fuck the twin and drop air strike on them.(that should teach them lessen right?) the option to call them for back up in later mission wont be there. something like that.

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
Not a huge fan of what I know of sandbox being i.e. grindy, easy to get lost and repetitive. Fan of what the vn is now so I'll give the changes a chance.
No skill or money grinding just a list of stuff you have to and solve how you do it could piss some one off or unlock the option for them to help you later.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
No skill or money grinding just a list of stuff you have to and solve how you do it could piss some one off or unlock the option for them to help you later.
Oh I think ill enjoy that then! Awesome ty for your response

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
i skipped a couple updates and now this game turned to ntr and with dev releasing a sidestory with optional ntr, i mean what happened there? did the patrons wanted it or it was the plan from the start cuz when i played before i didn't really see it comming....pretty sadge to let this one go :(
Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: Spotless

maninx

Sep 11, 2018
I'm looking at Sandbox. how you solve a problem will come back to bite you in the ass or help you later. example You have the choice to do one of 3 missions. You can do them in any order. Let's say you pick mission where the twin is in trouble. And you decide to just say fuck the twin and drop air strike on them.(that should teach them lessen right?) the option to call them for back up in later mission wont be there. something like that.
Sounds more like more options to choose on how the game will play out rather than any grinding sandbox
I like the idea I'm sure it'll be great.
Goodluck to ya.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
1.5 (chapter 1) Player now has the option to skip it and in the story, it never happens.

I am working on the game mechanic for chapter 2 right now. We'll see how far I get. If I don't come up with something workable by the end of the month will just do the basic point keeping and story branch.

I'll put out 1 or 2 side stories (They'll be short so it won't effect ch2) While I do research and develope game mechanic.
Ok, at now NTR is avoidable, good news.

On the other hand, about "female domination", is it an important part of the game? I don't like domination, especially if the MC is the submissive part. If I have to choose, I prefer the MC to be the master (or whatever you want to call it), but if the game is essentially about domination, I don't play, not if the MC is submissive or if the MC dominates. In fact, if I can I avoid all domination stuff, even if I lost part of the game.

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
I played this a while ago and liked the premise and thought it gonna be some cool action/detective VN, with a seemingly powerful MC who takes no shit, and gets all the girls, even steals some girls, i skipped a couple updates and now this game turned to ntr and with dev releasing a sidestory with optional ntr, i mean what happened there? did the patrons wanted it or it was the plan from the start cuz when i played before i didn't really see it comming....pretty sadge to let this one go :(
that was V1.4. V1.5 that scene can be opt-out if you want. As for the side stories. Its something I've been working on here and there. The twin scene that was planed tho I do admit it got a bigger reaction than I thought. A side story is a side story. you don't have to play it just gives you backstories. The NTR thing with the side story is just something I thought it would be interesting to write. That only the first side story tho, 2nd is a dark story you are in control from the start.... just not the end. (No NTR unless you make the girl do it.)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
that was V1.4. V1.5 that scene can be opt-out if you want. As for the side stories. Its something I've been working on here and there. The twin scene that was planed tho I do admit it got a bigger reaction than I thought. A side story is a side story. you don't have to play it just gives you backstories. The NTR thing with the side story is just something I thought it would be interesting to write. That only the first side story tho, 2nd is a dark story you are in control from the start.... just not the end. (No NTR unless you make the girl do it.)
If you play the side story do you have NTR? or is optional? It is to be clear...

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
Ok, at now NTR is avoidable, good news.

On the other hand, about "female domination", is it an important part of the game? I don't like domination, especially if the MC is the submissive part. If I have to choose, I prefer the MC to be the master (or whatever you want to call it), but if the game is essentially about domination, I don't play, not if the MC is submissive or if the MC dominates. In fact, if I can I avoid all domination stuff, even if I lost part of the game.
It not really important to the story. I want reader to want pay back on the twin. (the scene was overkill). The first side story will have 2 story branches None NTR and and NTR. Each branch will have 2 ending. romance and domination for none NTR path. For NTR mess up ending and fuckup ending. 2nd story is going to be a dark revenge story, you can go from romance one of the characters or all the female character or destroy their family and lives.. how bad it goes depend on you.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes