4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It not really important to the story. I want reader to want pay back on the twin. (the scene was overkill). The first side story will have 2 story branches None NTR and and NTR. Each branch will have 2 ending. romance and domination for none NTR path. For NTR mess up ending and fuckup ending. 2nd story is going to be a dark revenge story, you can go from romance one of the characters or all the female character or destroy their family and lives.. how bad it goes depend on you.
Ok, thanks.

I think that I understand your point.

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
My like for the game went from 10/10 to 2/10 with the shoehorn that was put in in the park between Jen and Levi.

First time playing btw, so dunno how far in that is

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
romance one of the characters or all the female character or destroy their family and lives.. how bad it goes depend on you.
is this eluding to a possible harem? yes harem is always on my mind lmao.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Hello Lennier i love your game i just want to know in the next update will all the same girls still be with the Mc and will the next update be out next month .

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
Hello Lennier i love your game i just want to know in the next update will all the same girls still be with the Mc and will the next update be out next month .
if by next up date you mean 1.5 then it already out for patreon. (Im surprise no body put it up here yet.) If you mean future update which is start of chapter 2. it will not be out next month. chapter 2 will be stand alone game. you dont have to play first chapter to start 2nd. Im drawing up the story and designing new system for chapter 2 right now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lewismasss

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
How is this game ntr? I've been playing this for a while and I just noticed that tag. Also, if the next update is for a standalone game, does that mean this one is finished then?

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
im guessing having sex with jen and the rachel doing what she did at the end is jens good ending?

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
if by next up date you mean 1.5 then it already out for patreon. (Im surprise no body put it up here yet.) If you mean future update which is start of chapter 2. it will not be out next month. chapter 2 will be stand alone game. you dont have to play first chapter to start 2nd. Im drawing up the story and designing new system for chapter 2 right now.
so you say it will be standalone game, but will it remember any of our choices from the first game? example who were romancing and such?

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
How is this game ntr? I've been playing this for a while and I just noticed that tag. Also, if the next update is for a standalone game, does that mean this one is finished then?
People talking about that one scene with the twin. I made it skip able/write it out if it not your thing in 1.5. story for chapter 1 ended at 1.5 yet. reason for that is 1 I thought it good point pause and 2nd looking back at all the coding and scene and presentation.. plus knowing what I know now.. it is big freaking mess. I dont want be one of those game that remake over and over and over again you know?

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
so you say it will be standalone game, but will it remember any of our choices from the first game? example who were romancing and such?
That was one of the main complain that your choice doesnt really matter. because it was a haram story so even if you skip the sex scene the story goes on as if you did. 2nd game I aim to let people build up a relationship with those characters. For those that mc slept with in the first chapter they will start off at a more advance. Those girls that you havent bones (or new character if there's any) you might have to build relation ship point a little.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
That was one of the main complain that your choice doesnt really matter. because it was a haram story so even if you skip the sex scene the story goes on as if you did. 2nd game I aim to let people build up a relationship with those characters. For those that mc slept with in the first chapter they will start off at a more advance. Those girls that you havent bones (or new character if there's any) you might have to build relation ship point a little.
Does that mean that in the second chapter we will be able to choose which girls we want to go after and ignore the ones we don't? For example I don't really like Reika so will I be able to completely ignore her or will I be forced to have a harem that includes her.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Goal for chapter two is to make it a game not just a vn.

Groan... please don't. Honestly. You could be that rare 1% that makes sandbox actually worthwhile, but I seriously doubt it. Especially with the slow update speed we got going on. It will almost certainly lead to the game dying.

clairdelune

Jul 5, 2018
Sorry to ask this dev, maybe you are tired of hearing about the twins scene, but now in this update that scene is avoidable? Or is just avoidable with the "skip" button? Ty!

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
You know what my keyboard is writing check my coding skill might not be able to cash. Im going to try my best to have fun and engage system with scene replay.
Does that mean that in the second chapter we will be able to choose which girls we want to go after and ignore the ones we don't? For example I don't really like Reika so will I be able to completely ignore her or will I be forced to have a harem that includes her.
That the idea yea

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
Goal for chapter two is to make it a game not just a vn.

Groan... please don't. Honestly. You could be that rare 1% that makes sandbox actually worthwhile, but I seriously doubt it. Especially with the slow update speed we got going on. It will almost certainly lead to the game dying.
I already have an idea on how i want to do it. just matter of getting the code in and plan the story out. If it gets too complicated I'll fall back to a more simpler system.

Reactions: desmosome

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It not really important to the story. I want reader to want pay back on the twin. (the scene was overkill). The first side story will have 2 story branches None NTR and and NTR. Each branch will have 2 ending. romance and domination for none NTR path. For NTR mess up ending and fuckup ending. 2nd story is going to be a dark revenge story, you can go from romance one of the characters or all the female character or destroy their family and lives.. how bad it goes depend on you.
not really a good idea to put ntr routes in a game that was awesome and one of my favs, sorry to say this but adding ntr even if is avoidable always ruins games and I will never support ntr content no matter what, dunno why you added it, the game was far better without it.

You get the choice leave in the NTR or not. If not MC will still get his ass kick. and the story go on like it never happen and mc just piss that he got his ass kick.
what exactly you mean by that, that seems like forced ntr on the mc, a watch or not watch is not ntr avoidable, that is ntr skippable,
Unless you mean something else and have explained it bad.
Guess I'm removing this from my list of recommended games, including my like.
Best of luck.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes