4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Sidereel

Mar 17, 2018
What NTR was in the game? The scene with Reika and the twins? I didn't see anything else, and that was pretty tame, I just kind of figured the MC was going to be in on that in the future...

As for Chapter 2, for real, a 4 year jump after the ending of Ch. 1? And a standalone game? So will it not continue with the story that was in Chapter 1, cause some shit happened at the end that is pretty seriously unresolved.

I don't know, the story was working pretty well, it would be such a shame to abandon it for a grindy sandbox. For 99% of the games on here, that usually just means padding to draw out content.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I already have an idea on how i want to do it. just matter of getting the code in and plan the story out. If it gets too complicated I'll fall back to a more simpler system.
I won't bore you with my suspicions on how it will affect the developmental cycle, the coherence and pacing of the plot, and ultimately, the project. You very well might have a great plan for it that's not the typical free roaming crap I'm imagining. Good luck on the implementation!

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
not really a good idea to put ntr routes in a game that was awesome and one of my favs, sorry to say this but adding ntr even if is avoidable always ruins games and I will never support ntr content no matter what, dunno why you added it, the game was far better without it.

what exactly you mean by that, that seems like forced ntr on the mc, a watch or not watch is not ntr avoidable, that is ntr skippable,
Unless you mean something else and have explained it bad.
Guess I'm removing this from my list of recommended games, including my like.
Best of luck.
How is that force NTR on the MC, you have the choice to have it happen or not. If not the story going on like it wasn't going to happen in the first place... ah well bye now

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
What NTR was in the game? The scene with Reika and the twins? I didn't see anything else, and that was pretty tame, I just kind of figured the MC was going to be in on that in the future...

As for Chapter 2, for real, a 4 year jump after the ending of Ch. 1? And a standalone game? So will it not continue with the story that was in Chapter 1, cause some shit happened at the end that is pretty seriously unresolved.

I don't know, the story was working pretty well, it would be such a shame to abandon it for a grindy sandbox. For 99% of the games on here, that usually just means padding to draw out content.
This is what the dev responded to my concern of grindy sandboxes
https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-company-v1-5-lennier.24359/post-4335211

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017

yea that was the one and only NTR scene that everybody up in arm about. (not counting the side story.)

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
Every week? Is what I like, but more realistically when ever you think it is worth dropping.
if you ask me it worth 9999999999999999999 but yea.. it your choice dude. At this point, I already give up on trying to do this full time. I would love it if it happen but not likely.

clairdelune

Jul 5, 2018
I got no options or choices during that scene and i have 1.5 update.
You are playing with the walkthrough mod? Because I'm playing with the mod and I don't get the choice to avoid that scene and I think is because of the mod, so I'm gonna play the update without the mod and try if I can get the option to avoid that scene.
Edit: Yeah, i played it without the mod and now i have the option to avoid that scene

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I already have an idea on how i want to do it. just matter of getting the code in and plan the story out. If it gets too complicated I'll fall back to a more simpler system.
Not to step on any toes, I recommend structuring your code, place scenes in subs, etc. Also recommend planning it out ahead of time. Not going to say any more except I am a programmer IRL.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
How is that force NTR on the MC, you have the choice to have it happen or not. If not the story going on like it wasn't going to happen in the first place... ah well bye now
1.4 cant skip it 1.5 you can.
then either you explained it bad or is forced.

skip = is they fuck but you can stop seeing it, it still will happen but you don't have to see it
avoidable = you avoid that from happening, it never happens

and just FYI, I don't really mind some lesbian stuff, that was not my point, you say that you are going to add ntr routes, that's why I said that ,
I could care less about 2 girls fucking.

there is a pretty difference.
Anyway, good luck with the game.

Last edited:

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
Not to step on any toes, I recommend structuring your code, place scenes in subs, etc. Also recommend planning it out ahead of time. Not going to say any more except I am a programmer IRL.
Dude if you want to give more advice throw it my way. I know just enough about coding to make that mess that you saw. Some body did sit down and give me a tons of pointer that why i wrap up chapter one so can start over with new chapter instead of going back and remake.

Reactions: GrammerCop

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
then either you explained it bad or is forced.

skip = is they fuck but you can stop seeing it, it still will happen but you don't have to see it
avoidable = you avoid that from happening, it never happens

and just FYI, I don't really mind some lesbian stuff, that was not my point, you say that you are going to add ntr routes, that's why I said that ,
I could care less about 2 girls fucking.

there is a pretty difference.
Anyway, good luck with the game.
Lets me be clear..... For the main game Bad Company other than that one (now skip able) scene there will be no more NTR. The side story/spin off that will have NTR path. completely avoid able. You dont have to play the side story just give you some back story for a new character and places.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Lets me be clear..... For the main game Bad Company other than that one (now skip able) scene there will be no more NTR. The side story/spin off that will have NTR path. completely avoid able. You dont have to play the side story just give you some back story for a new character and places.
The question is do they still fuck but you don't see it? or do they never fuck at all? There is a huge difference.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The question is do they still fuck but you don't see it? or do they never fuck at all? There is a huge difference.
From what I understand from reading the devs comments it doesn't happen. You will just be pissed off for having your ass kicked.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes