4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Wow!! This game is like a hidden gem!
Holy bat balls, i was straight up reading the entire way, but mainly curious about his decisions towards Anthony.

The sex scenes were hot, expecially the creampies, oooooo the 1st or second one was amazing but kinda short.

Liza is my girl. She's definitely LI material.
All in all, polish the game and this would be golden!!​

M'95

May 17, 2019
Lennier Thanks for this VN, I am really enjoying the story!

And don't worry about the grainy graphics too much, that will improve when you can afford new hardware.

One little thing : flooding and floating are two different things and flooding would be very painful (scene MC and Jen in the pool), so I guess you meant floating on the water?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lennier

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
wait, so the next update is going to skip ahead 4 years? not dealing with the levi/jen/rachel situation that was 'revealed' at the last moment and where the MC and jen go from there combined with the MC almost certainly being prime suspect in levi's demise?

No relation development for 4 years or are we going to have some sort of cheesy "flash-back" at the start of the next ep devoid of player choice?
Did any of those cum inside choices matter or was everyone on birth control? or are we going into the next update with 1-4 kids already?

Basically what I'm saying is that the current point in the story doesn't seem to be a good, stable, place to suddenly skip ahead and gloss over all the relationship and character development [sexual and otherwise] where choices would be required to be made.

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
LennierThanks for this VN, I am really enjoying the story!

Ans don't worry about the grainy graphics too much, that will improve when you can afford new hardware.

One little thing : flooding and floating are two different things and flooding would be very painful (scene MC and Jen in the pool), so I guess you meant floating on the water?
Thanks for point that out. Adding to the fix right now.

Reactions: M'95

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
wait, so the next update is going to skip ahead 4 years? not dealing with the levi/jen/rachel situation that was 'revealed' at the last moment and where the MC and jen go from there combined with the MC almost certainly being prime suspect in levi's demise?

No relation development for 4 years or are we going to have some sort of cheesy "flash-back" at the start of the next ep devoid of player choice?
Did any of those cum inside choices matter or was everyone on birth control? or are we going into the next update with 1-4 kids already?

Basically what I'm saying is that the current point in the story doesn't seem to be a good, stable, place to suddenly skip ahead and gloss over all the relationship and character development [sexual and otherwise] where choices would be required to be made.
I have to agree with you there, we should deal with the Levy situation and after that, the MC skips town to build his fortune and returns after 4 years, at least for me that would be optimal

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017

I see assumption and spoiler... so my answer will be wait and see. :whistle:

Noddy4000

Dec 29, 2019
Excellent update.
This is a great little story good page turner.
The LI scenes are good , Maybe a little straight to the point, but that is OK sometimes too.

Not sure you need to add to much "game" orientated styling to it. Its very good as a VN.

Thank you for the update Lennier . Look forward to more in the future.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Goal for chapter two is to make it a game not just a vn. I am designing a system for it.
Please dont make it a sandbox or point and click crap, really, please dont do something that stupid

Every time a Dev asks for feedback or places a vote, sandbox is rejected, the majority of us dont want that crap and will only make you lose players

Reactions: M'95 and Shenhan

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I liked this update, and was happy to see Jen's redemption arc. I liked how you handled the whole twins debacle as well...MC telling (Rain? exact name escapes me already) that she's not ready to be boss of anything, with how she let the twins handle her. Looking forward to more, if you take less than 5 months for an update, I'll be a happy subscriber.

Reactions: Faptime

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Please dont make it a sandbox or point and click crap, really, please dont do something that stupid

Every time a Dev asks for feedback or places a vote, sandbox is rejected, the majority of us dont want that crap and will only make you lose players
Agreed, came to comments to say this. If it goes sandbox I'm out and gone for good. I only need to see the tag for me to dismiss a game entirely regardless of its quality or content. I honestly find the whole thing just tedious, especially when you usually end up having go through everything linearly anyway. It just adds extra steps and finds ways of putting grindy repeatable scenes that I'm not interested, and don't even get me started on having character stats like keeping the MC clean and well feed. I don't take care of myself that well, why would I want to do it in a game?

At the end of the day it's a sex game, and as crude as it sounds I'm playing as a form of escapism and to get my rocks off. Adding gameplay elements like sandbox, minigames and having choice selections with only one option completely breaks my immersion and at the end of the day I find myself saying: If I wanted to put this much effort into getting laid, I'd go out and get a girlfriend. And while I'm ranting and raving about things that break my immersion (I don't even think this game does it, can't remember, but I'm on a roll), I wish sooooo, so bad that developers would stop using first-person kisses, it looks so awkward that it just ruins the scene for me entirely, like what is that? She's just standing their with her mouth open and tongue out.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There are side stories to fill in the blanks it seems.

If it goes sandbox I'm out and gone for good. I only need to see the tag for me to dismiss a game entirely regardless of its quality or content.
I'm looking at Sandbox. how you solve a problem will come back to bite you in the ass or help you later. example You have the choice to do one of 3 missions. You can do them in any order. Let's say you pick mission where the twin is in trouble. And you decide to just say fuck the twin and drop air strike on them.(that should teach them lessen right?) the option to call them for back up in later mission wont be there. something like that.
Guess that means you are out.

ah well bye now
That was glorious. Seen him complain in so many threads at devs that was just glorious to read.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
There are side stories to fill in the blanks it seems.

Guess that means you are out.

That was glorious. Seen him complain in so many threads at devs that was just glorious to read.
But if he complains in enough threads, I'm sure he will force all developers to bend to his will. Right?

I don't really have a problem with his thinking. It's his opinion after all. But the self-righteous pedantry is a turn-off.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I really like this game.

I really liked how the last update turned out, completely changed my opinion on Jen I like her now.

I even like the twins so it's all good for me.

Glad Mantis is sticking around, I like her character too. Looking forward to the missions.
I always had the feeling that Jen was a decent character, and the clues that Levi was blackmailing her for a relationship were always there. I'm happy with how this turned out.

I liked the twins, but I'm really glad MC told Raika to get her shit together and take control of them. And how he put a bit a fear into them in the park was nicely done.

I feel bad for MC a bit because he reached out to Cara to have someone to talk to that had no agenda...and she's also got an agenda, being Mantis' daughter and therefore involved in all this shit. Dude can't catch a break.

I'm curious how things progress with the different LIs because, after their fight night, Raika, Liza, and Rachel all most likely know that they've all slept with MC (and Jen as well will probably become aware shortly), so either we're going to have to make a choice early in the next update, or the harem tag is going to have to be added.

I can easily see Cara also becoming a LI, Mantis and Agent Beckett are maybies, and the twins will need to be "put in their place" by both Raika and MC, so lots of new girls to have fun with in the coming updates.

Reactions: hisstoryman

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
I felt that meet with Jen in hallway needed a little more "oomph" , where MC would be playing a bit "hard to get" instead of being a lamb, so i did this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am not sure how to feel about future prospects of the game, where dev said it would be more a game and less vn? i assume he means to make is sandbox? damn. Maybe if he does good job like PopSex Studio did with Killer Project then it would be ok. But if it turns out like Vis , its ruined game.

P.S
Someone mentioned that game will go 4 years in the future? and then we get "flashbacks" ? damn! Dev , i gotta say if you do that it will most certainly destroy game. All things like "dream sex" and "flashbacks" are complete mood destroyer

Last edited:
Reactions: juan palote

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I'm looking at Sandbox. how you solve a problem will come back to bite you in the ass or help you later. example You have the choice to do one of 3 missions. You can do them in any order. Let's say you pick mission where the twin is in trouble. And you decide to just say fuck the twin and drop air strike on them.(that should teach them lessen right?) the option to call them for back up in later mission wont be there. something like that.

Please dont. Use it with another game, but dont change the way this game works, you got the success you have with this being a VN, dont betray your users by changing the gameplay.

As i said before, every time a poll is made about this, sandbox always loses, you will lose players with this decision.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes