4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I like how after hearing you're being spied on this bitch just sits there and says "ok" :KEK: Untitled.png The "so what you're 18" is the cherry on top. I hope we finally stop being a bitch soon so we can kill all this people. And some choices wouldn't hurt. An option to tell her and her creepy father to fuck off would be even better.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I'm looking at Sandbox. how you solve a problem will come back to bite you in the ass or help you later. example You have the choice to do one of 3 missions. You can do them in any order. Let's say you pick mission where the twin is in trouble. And you decide to just say fuck the twin and drop air strike on them.(that should teach them lessen right?) the option to call them for back up in later mission wont be there. something like that.
I'm not totally against sandbox like quite a bit of people on this website, but I will say, it only works when the dev knows what they're doing and can make the player work but not to the extent where we would get annoyed. Some good examples would be Love of Magic, Hail Dicktator, or Ataegina to name a few. All of em use sandbox in interesting and fun ways. In other words, don't do it unless you're completely sure you can do it correctly. You might end up completely fucking over your game.

Though I will say that the set up of the game's story doesn't seem fit for sandbox, but hey you might be able to pull off a miracle, so who knows.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I like how after hearing you're being spied on this bitch just sits there and says "ok" :KEK: View attachment 852131 The "so what you're 18" is the cherry on top. I hope we finally stop being a bitch soon so we can kill all this people. And some choices wouldn't hurt. An option to tell her and her creepy father to fuck off would be even better.
He stops being a bitch at the end of the recent update but killing them all will lead to problems in the next chapter.

See he's now running his own shit and those women are some of his agents, killing them off means less backup and operatives which will screw him over.

Might be better to spank them into submission, they will be more receptive after what he does to them at the end.

M'95

May 17, 2019
I'm not totally against sandbox like quite a bit of people on this website, but I will say, it only works when the dev knows what they're doing and can make the player work but not to the extent where we would get annoyed. Some good examples would be Love of Magic, Hail Dicktator, or Ataegina to name a few. All of em use sandbox in interesting and fun ways. In other words, don't do it unless you're completely sure you can do it correctly. You might end up completely fucking over your game.

Though I will say that the set up of the game's story doesn't seem fit for sandbox, but hey you might be able to pull off a miracle, so who knows.
Agreed on ataegina, it works (others I haven't played).

An example of how not to do it (according to me) would be Indecent Desires.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
I'm guessing the game designer must have gotten a bit tired at some point because at the start of the Jen sex scene and after his English pretty much went to hell in a hand basket.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well those were just a few examples. I like where this story is going so far and I hope the artist can find someone to give him an occasional hand with the grammar. :geek:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The game looks interesting. I will play. :D
Are there many NTR scenes?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Canto your famous :LOL: This was a really good update I'm glad Jen finally saw the light but I feel she always did the next update can't come soon enough good job with the end of this chapter dev. (y)
Are there many NTR scenes?
No there isn't many. and it's skippable.

Reactions: Qmil679

diebitch

Apr 5, 2019
Im not trying be a dick or nothing but.... I work alone, with like 35 patreon and just under 100 buck. how often would you like me update?
Sorry man, I didn't meant to offend you as I didn't knew that you worked alone, a grand salute for working alone and making this.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Okay, I'm at the end of the game. And I must say that I like it very much. I was very hooked. :)
I like Rachel, Liza, Jen the most.
I liked Raika, but from that scene with the twins, not so much.

There is an NTR tag, but I haven't actually seen any NTR scene. Maybe as ntr scene you consider the one with the twins nad Raika. But for me it's not ntr. For me it would be ntr if some guy had sex with Raika.

Also a great game. I am waiting for more.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Time for me to do what I do best, BITCH ABOUT GRAMMAR!

"The Company was funding and training Echo terrorists" should be "The Company was funding and training Eco-Terrorists"
"I need to go back to my apartment, and pack up my thing's" should be "I need to go back to my apartment and pack up my things"
"Girl's only though" should be "Girls only though"
"Hey ass hole. I know none of the shots got passed your armor" should be "Hey asshole. I know none of the shots got past your armor"
"Never know how she'll react if she see's him dead" should be "Never know how she'll react if she sees him dead"
"Breakfast and small talks" should be "Breakfast and small talk"
"You spot Levi SUV. As soon" should be "You spot Levi's SUV as soon"
"He must of drop the pepper spray" should be "He must have dropped the pepper spray"
"The bitch will killed herself" should be "The bitch went and killed herself"
"Do your worse" should be "Do your worst"
"Common, let's get out of here" should be "C'mon, let's get out of here" or "Come on, let's get out of here"
"YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE ON MY SIDE" should be "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE ON MY SIDE"
"Your strong but strength means nothing if your too slow" should be "You're strong, but strength means nothing if you're too slow"
"damn your fast" should be "Damn, you're fast"
"to who ever can land the killing blow" should be "to whoever can land the killing blow"
"On Raika side, Raika faint a kick" should be "On Raika's side, Raika feints a kick"
"ninja's" should be "Ninjas", multiple times.
"The girl die too!." should be "The girl dies too!"
"The closes attacker" should be "The closest attacker"
"The flying ninja landed wrong and lost his balance. Making his attack lose it's effectiveness." should be "The flying ninja landed wrong and lost his balance, making his attack lose its effectiveness."
"Raika reverse spinned" should be "Raika spun back"
"still holding the Ninja sword arm" should be "still holding the Ninjas sword arm"
"Raika must of" should be "Raika must have"
"gauging at each other" should be "gauging each other"
"Just as your about to" should be "Just as you're about to"
"And when your done" should be "When you're done"
"Adrenalin" should be "Adrenaline"
"Train in Muay Thai" should be "Trained in Muay Thai"
"Mitchel" should be "Mitchell", multiple times.
"full control of the local polices especially Intelligence unit and SWAT team. Which Mitchel have control of" should be "full control of the local police or the Intelligence unit and SWAT team, which Mitchel has control of"
"You have Anthony financial records" should be "You have Anthony's financial records"
"maybe she could have figure out" should be "maybe she could have figured out"
"My daughter installs your security" should be "My daughter installed your security"
"weed out Anthony people" should be "weed out Anthony's people"
"Since you only have month left" should be "Since you only have a month left" or "Since you only have one month left"
"like envious" should be "like envy"
"she strike even faster" should be "she strikes even faster"
"Raika side Kaori and Raika look even at first glance, a closer look Kaori is clearly toying with Raika" should be "On Raika's side, Kaori and Raika look even at first glance, a closer look reveals Kaori is clearly toying with Raika" or "On Raika's side Kaori and Raika look even at first glance, a looking closer, Kaori is clearly toying with Raika"
"The twin steps up the attack and is beginning to overwhelm you" is an odd one, it's grammatically fine, it just feels awkward, like, yes the girl attacking you is a twin, but it just doesn't read well, using "The twins step up the attack and are beginning to overwhelm you" works, as "you" could mean "yourself and Raika" or you could go with "Your attacker presses her advantage and begins to overwhelm you" both of which read better.
"Looks like they finish" should be "Looks like they've finished"
"We should talk about what happen back there" should be "We should talk about what happened back there"
Raika saying "I see" should be Rachel. Raika has met her before and knows who she is.
"I didn't think he would back-stab me neither" should be "I didn't think he would back-stab me either"
"That pretty is low" should be "That is pretty low" or "That's pretty low"
"Birth-day" should be "Birthday"
"and kills for me" should be "and kill for me"
"Everything is just thing moving" should be "Everything is just moving"
"The Company stock would rock bottom" should be "The Company stock would hit rock bottom" or "The Company stock would plummet"
"I see you guys still here" should be "I see you guys are still here"
"anything to do with Kat death" should be "anything to do with Kat's death" or "anything to do with the death of Kat"
"Use our imagination" should be "Use your imagination"
"That a big is jump!" should be "That is a big jump!" or "That's a big jump!"
"what sup" should be "what's up" multiple times.
"I did you want to visit" should be "Do you want to visit"
"Swimming suit" should be "Swimsuit"
"You said she gone! She was still a live!" should be "You said she was gone! She was still alive!" or "You said she died! She was still alive!"
"He told me that Kat dead" should be "He told me that Kat was dead" or "He told me that Kat died"
"I have no idea what she talking about." should be "I have no idea what she's talking about."
"Who will believe you?" should be "Who would believe you?" or "Who is going to believe you?"

And that's all I found. not many I know. lol.

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
Sorry man, I didn't meant to offend you as I didn't knew that you worked alone, a grand salute for working alone and making this.
all good dude, I'm not offended. it came out sound harsher than I intended my bad

Reactions: D Dog

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
Time for me to do what I do best, BITCH ABOUT GRAMMAR!

"The Company was funding and training Echo terrorists" should be "The Company was funding and training Eco-Terrorists"
"I need to go back to my apartment, and pack up my thing's" should be "I need to go back to my apartment and pack up my things"
"Girl's only though" should be "Girls only though"
"Hey ass hole. I know none of the shots got passed your armor" should be "Hey asshole. I know none of the shots got past your armor"
"Never know how she'll react if she see's him dead" should be "Never know how she'll react if she sees him dead"
"Breakfast and small talks" should be "Breakfast and small talk"
"You spot Levi SUV. As soon" should be "You spot Levi's SUV as soon"
"He must of drop the pepper spray" should be "He must have dropped the pepper spray"
"The bitch will killed herself" should be "The bitch went and killed herself"
"Do your worse" should be "Do your worst"
"Common, let's get out of here" should be "C'mon, let's get out of here" or "Come on, let's get out of here"
"YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE ON MY SIDE" should be "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE ON MY SIDE"
"Your strong but strength means nothing if your too slow" should be "You're strong, but strength means nothing if you're too slow"
"damn your fast" should be "Damn, you're fast"
"to who ever can land the killing blow" should be "to whoever can land the killing blow"
"On Raika side, Raika faint a kick" should be "On Raika's side, Raika feints a kick"
"ninja's" should be "Ninjas", multiple times.
"The girl die too!." should be "The girl dies too!"
"The closes attacker" should be "The closest attacker"
"The flying ninja landed wrong and lost his balance. Making his attack lose it's effectiveness." should be "The flying ninja landed wrong and lost his balance, making his attack lose its effectiveness."
"Raika reverse spinned" should be "Raika spun back"
"still holding the Ninja sword arm" should be "still holding the Ninjas sword arm"
"Raika must of" should be "Raika must have"
"gauging at each other" should be "gauging each other"
"Just as your about to" should be "Just as you're about to"
"And when your done" should be "When you're done"
"Adrenalin" should be "Adrenaline"
"Train in Muay Thai" should be "Trained in Muay Thai"
"Mitchel" should be "Mitchell", multiple times.
"full control of the local polices especially Intelligence unit and SWAT team. Which Mitchel have control of" should be "full control of the local police or the Intelligence unit and SWAT team, which Mitchel has control of"
"You have Anthony financial records" should be "You have Anthony's financial records"
"maybe she could have figure out" should be "maybe she could have figured out"
"My daughter installs your security" should be "My daughter installed your security"
"weed out Anthony people" should be "weed out Anthony's people"
"Since you only have month left" should be "Since you only have a month left" or "Since you only have one month left"
"like envious" should be "like envy"
"she strike even faster" should be "she strikes even faster"
"Raika side Kaori and Raika look even at first glance, a closer look Kaori is clearly toying with Raika" should be "On Raika's side, Kaori and Raika look even at first glance, a closer look reveals Kaori is clearly toying with Raika" or "On Raika's side Kaori and Raika look even at first glance, a looking closer, Kaori is clearly toying with Raika"
"The twin steps up the attack and is beginning to overwhelm you" is an odd one, it's grammatically fine, it just feels awkward, like, yes the girl attacking you is a twin, but it just doesn't read well, using "The twins step up the attack and are beginning to overwhelm you" works, as "you" could mean "yourself and Raika" or you could go with "Your attacker presses her advantage and begins to overwhelm you" both of which read better.
"Looks like they finish" should be "Looks like they've finished"
"We should talk about what happen back there" should be "We should talk about what happened back there"
Raika saying "I see" should be Rachel. Raika has met her before and knows who she is.
"I didn't think he would back-stab me neither" should be "I didn't think he would back-stab me either"
"That pretty is low" should be "That is pretty low" or "That's pretty low"
"Birth-day" should be "Birthday"
"and kills for me" should be "and kill for me"
"Everything is just thing moving" should be "Everything is just moving"
"The Company stock would rock bottom" should be "The Company stock would hit rock bottom" or "The Company stock would plummet"
"I see you guys still here" should be "I see you guys are still here"
"anything to do with Kat death" should be "anything to do with Kat's death" or "anything to do with the death of Kat"
"Use our imagination" should be "Use your imagination"
"That a big is jump!" should be "That is a big jump!" or "That's a big jump!"
"what sup" should be "what's up" multiple times.
"I did you want to visit" should be "Do you want to visit"
"Swimming suit" should be "Swimsuit"
"You said she gone! She was still a live!" should be "You said she was gone! She was still alive!" or "You said she died! She was still alive!"
"He told me that Kat dead" should be "He told me that Kat was dead" or "He told me that Kat died"
"I have no idea what she talking about." should be "I have no idea what she's talking about."
"Who will believe you?" should be "Who would believe you?" or "Who is going to believe you?"

And that's all I found. not many I know. lol.
Thanks hunted them all down already will credit you at the end

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes