4.10 star(s) 13 Votes
Jan 7, 2019
I don't know what you meant by that because this was my first interraction with her (in a sexual way...I had an option to make a move on her before but I chose not do it this time I was given no choice whatsoever) and I usually avoid games with an illusion of choice, sadly this one seems like it belongs to that category (I just checked again and the kissing leads to total sex....Huge turn off because it broke the whole roleplaying part might as well name the MC after someone else because he sure doesn't follow the player's choices..Raika isn't my type so I'm dropping this for now) Thanks for the reply.
if you keep playing the father tells you about the future wife after the sex scene.

• Wow
Reactions: Drafox

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I'm glad the dev had the MC man up and deal with all the female characters bullshit.

Fuck it im back in.

Lembee

Oct 4, 2017
So we get to play as a corrupt, rich with huge dick MC.
Every mans dream come true.

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
Sarah face.png Sarah, character featuring in the first side story. I aimed for girl's next door looks

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
By the way, when the side story ready should I put in the new thread or this one?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
If it's short I'd add it here. If big new thread and link it in the op. But that's just how I've seen it done. Looking forward to it though

Reactions: Lennier

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Ok finally got around to playing the update. Loved it. I played with the mod so it still had the twin scene that got some upset.

Can someone tell me what happens if you don't use the mod and avoid it? I don't mind the twins and what they do, just wondering what happens if I avoid. Thanks

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I still dont get wtf some peoples problem is with the twins scene... this is a harem game the mc is gonna fuck em all at some point anyway without a doubt the twins included....
I don't know. I never had a problem with it, but everyone is different.

I just don't want to replay to see what happens if you avoid it. Hoping someone will tell me. I would have to redownload the game because I got the mod on this copy

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I don't know. I never had a problem with it, but everyone is different.

I just don't want to replay to see what happens if you avoid it. Hoping someone will tell me. I would have to redownload the game because I got the mod on this copy
You must not have much space. I save ALL the current versions that I download, including the mods and patches so I can play them any way I want or need.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm looking at Sandbox. how you solve a problem will come back to bite you in the ass or help you later. example You have the choice to do one of 3 missions. You can do them in any order. Let's say you pick mission where the twin is in trouble. And you decide to just say fuck the twin and drop air strike on them.(that should teach them lessen right?) the option to call them for back up in later mission wont be there. something like that.
The idea behind this type of consequential choices is solid, but where does sandbox fit in here? Is there a functional difference between having a choice menu pop up where you pick the mission?

Seriously, think about what purpose the free roaming serves in your game. If it serves a purpose, more power to you. There are plenty of games that do it right. But the vast majority of sandboxes are pointless time wasters. Quite literally.

I don't mind free roam sequences that fits thematically and mechanically into the plot. For example, a small mini game sequence where you have to look for clues to solve a mission or something. You can either show that in a standard VN format where MC goes here and there, or you can do a free roam investigation. Another good use of free roam is for exploration scenarios. No, not exploration of your house. Actual exploration of the unknown. Maybe a hostile territory where you have to navigate and fight some fools. I can buy those segments as actual gameplay, especially if there are multiple paths to resolution.

What I absolutely detest is having free roam as a form of standard navigation in a linearly unfolding story or "sandboxes" with nothing but repeating scenes and very little sand to play with. Just please avoid those at all costs.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You must not have much space. I save ALL the current versions that I download, including the mods and patches so I can play them any way I want or need.
Yeah. Long story but I lost my biggest hard drive I'm sadly struggling to afford to replace or repair it.

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
Probably the most unintentionally comedic story I had to follow in a game. The mc is basically a shounen character, Who dues ex machinas out of every situation. I find it laughable that a school going kid can even operate a assault rifle let alone use it on someone.
Idk the plot was just so dumb. I swear this is like the stuff you'd imagine if you were 14 or something and had a shitty day at school.
The sex and characters are pretty fun. I think the story should at least be a bit more self aware for it to work.

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
Probably the most unintentionally comedic story I had to follow in a game. The mc is basically a shounen character, Who dues ex machinas out of every situation. I find it laughable that a school going kid can even operate a assault rifle let alone use it on someone.
Idk the plot was just so dumb. I swear this is like the stuff you'd imagine if you were 14 or something and had a shitty day at school.
The sex and characters are pretty fun. I think the story should at least be a bit more self aware for it to work.

MC shooting skill is godlike. I won't deny that. But really. Do some research instead of talking out of your ass.

I guess these girls did not go to school.

Mostly girls that get attention here one of the boys. Hell, there a 17 years-old in the news recently. (Whatever you may think of him) who show perfect trigger discipline and situation awareness in a life or death situation.

They probably didn't go to school but hell might point this out anyway and these are the one that got caught

my personal story you can believe it or not I don't care.
My grandfather a marine sniper. I would have followed in his footstep if I did not tear my ACL playing football. He taught me everything he knows before he dies. At the age of 13, I can take apart and put back together every single weapon in my house blindfolded. At 16 with my grandfather as a spotter, put a round through a trotting buck heart at a little under 600 meters, using my grandfather custom build M14. Which earns me my first Rifle. (Had a bet with my grandfather if I kill it, I can have my pick of any weapon I want.)I pick his m14. Which he renegotiated and I ended up with a brand-new Mk14 Mod 1.

Last edited:

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
The mc is basically a shounen character
Shounen characters don't kill humans...killing monsters and humans that turn into monster is fine but in 99% case they refuse to kill humans,even the most vile of scums, and due to plot armor they rarely face any serious consequences for their braindead naivety...and as they're the protagonist of shows for kids they tend to sprout hypocritical nonsense about moral high-ground and how killing and revenge is bad and shit...I don't see anything like that here.

This guy is pretty badass for a kid his age but still kinda horny which is understandable.

The only slight problem i see with this game was that the fight-scenes were rather...unnecessarily elaborated.

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
MC shooting skill is godlike. I won't deny that. But really. Do some research instead of talking out of your ass.

I guess these girls did not go to school.

Mostly girls that get attention here one of the boys. Hell, there a 17 years-old in the news recently. (Whatever you may think of him) who show perfect trigger discipline and situation awareness in a life or death situation.

They probably didn't go to school but hell might point this out anyway and these are the one that got caught

my personal story you can believe it or not I don't care.
My grandfather a marine sniper. I would have followed in his footstep if I did not tear my ACL playing football. He taught me everything he knows before he dies. At the age of 13, I can take apart and put back together every single weapon in my house blindfolded. At 16 with my grandfather as a spotter, put a round through a trotting buck heart at a little under 600 meters, using my grandfather custom build M14. Which earns me my first Rifle. (Had a bet with my grandfather if I kill it, I can have my pick of any weapon I want.)I pick his m14. Which he renegotiated and I ended up with a brand-new Mk14 Mod 1.
Well this is interesting and all. But it doesn't have much to do with the game itself. All I did share my experience and understanding of the game. There's no need to write a paragraph on why I'm wrong or have a bad take. I don't care enough. All I did was share my opinion. Not sure why you have to get worked up on it. It might look like a shitty opinion in your eyes. But thats how I feel about it.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes