4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
I just started the game.
May I suggest putting character introduction before you actually interact with the said character. The game starts with Rachel walking on you, then proceeding to the decision if you want to explain yourself to her.
She mentioned some guy called Levi so I assumed she's his girlfriend as that's the only info the game provide you with at that moment.
I think giving player information that she is your foster mother might help understand the scene right from a start.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Horny Mf

Nov 7, 2020
I just wanna say that this game is fuckin awesome. Keep up the good work dev. That ntr and stealing the girl elements are pretty great...Hope to see more of it in the future updates...Good luck!!!

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Hey Lennier i was skeptical about trying this game because of all these NTR comments but that scene did not feel like NTR. Maybe because it was a girl-on-girl scene or because it was obvious that Raika already had a thing going on with those 2 since she showed no resistance.

The only thing i did not like is how you described the scene. It felt so childish and to be honest it took out the seriousness from the game. I mean if you really want players to have a choice maybe you should have made 2-3 more renders where MC saved Raika from them anyhow and escaped. choices like "see where this is heading" and "Save Raika" would have made more sense.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nine of Swords

Helios@

Mar 9, 2019
Got a walkthrough request for this and decided it would work better as a walkthough Mod. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v1.5

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Hello works for version 1.5?

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Hello works for version 1.5?
If you will notice in your quote, it states it was updated to v1.5.

Of course, I am sure you are wondering about if it works in v0.1.6. The answer to that is unlikely and the mod will need to be updated.

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Got a walkthrough request for this and decided it would work better as a walkthough Mod. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v1.5

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Can you please update the mod?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Can you please update the mod?
Only difference is grammar and spelling improvements, so no I don't update mods for things like this as they do not get promoted in latest updates for me to see anyway. My mod will work perfectly fine with the current version of the game.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Ok.. So reading the thread a bit.. This 'ntr' scene.. Does this Raika fuck you after you being forced to watch her with these twins? Or is that all the scene is, the twins forcing you to watch them play with your wife?

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Ok.. So reading the thread a bit.. This 'ntr' scene.. Does this Raika fuck you after you being forced to watch her with these twins? Or is that all the scene is, the twins forcing you to watch them play with your wife?
The twins force you to watch them play with your wife. Though they do say this is a usual thing for them. Honestly, it's such a small irrelevant part of the story, there is no reason for the outrage some people showed.
Just stands out so much because this Dev really takes his time to put out updates...like he waits till it's about to get the abandoned tag, then puts out a short update. Shame really, could be a really great story and a big hit...but waiting 4-6 months for an update isn't a recipe for success.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
The twins force you to watch them play with your wife. Though they do say this is a usual thing for them. Honestly, it's such a small irrelevant part of the story, there is no reason for the outrage some people showed.
Just stands out so much because this Dev really takes his time to put out updates...like he waits till it's about to get the abandoned tag, then puts out a short update. Shame really, could be a really great story and a big hit...but waiting 4-6 months for an update isn't a recipe for success.
Ah.. Well.. Least it's skippable.. I'm fine with some femdom and lesbians, but not getting to play with the wife during or right after, kind of a deal breaker then imo.

Will put this on my list to check out will have time.

• Angry
Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I believe it has to do with the use of water effects. Something i read about it that stated it was difficult IIRC
If that is the case how come Raika wasn't darker as well?

Ah.. Well.. Least it's skippable.. I'm fine with some femdom and lesbians, but not getting to play with the wife during or right after, kind of a deal breaker then imo.

Will put this on my list to check out will have time.
I just played that scene and Raika fucks you right after she cums with Kaori while you are still tied to the chair. And you get to blow your wad inside of her. It is also obvious that wasn't the first time those girls had been together so technically I'm not really sure I would classify it as NTR

The funny thing isn't that "NTR" scene though, it is that fact those stick figure girls were able to beat the MC. It was so fucking ridiculous. :ROFLMAO:

I think one of the MC's arm is 2 and a half time larger then both of Kaori's arms. :ROFLMAO:. But they are both still very fuckable hopefully next time we can tie them up and fuck both of them. :devilish: Still want to get them back for that scene with Raika :sneaky:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes