4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I just played that scene and Raika fucks you right after she cums with Kaori while you are still tied to the chair. And you get to blow your wad inside of her. It is also obvious that wasn't the first time those girls had been together so technically I'm not really sure I would classify it as NTR

The funny thing isn't that "NTR" scene though, it is that fact those stick figure girls were able to beat the MC. It was so fucking ridiculous. :ROFLMAO:

I think one of the MC's arm is 2 and a half time larger then both of Kaori's arms. :ROFLMAO:. But they are both still very fuckable hopefully next time we can tie them up and fuck both of them. :devilish: Still want to get them back for that scene with Raika :sneaky:
Ah, nice.. Yea I wouldn't count that as NTR either since your wife fucks you right after, hope she at least unties you after. :ROFLMAO: :sneaky:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
So it's been a month since his last post about using blender. Let's hope he comes back up for hair.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
If that is the case how come Raika wasn't darker as well?

I just played that scene and Raika fucks you right after she cums with Kaori while you are still tied to the chair. And you get to blow your wad inside of her. It is also obvious that wasn't the first time those girls had been together so technically I'm not really sure I would classify it as NTR

The funny thing isn't that "NTR" scene though, it is that fact those stick figure girls were able to beat the MC. It was so fucking ridiculous. :ROFLMAO:

I think one of the MC's arm is 2 and a half time larger then both of Kaori's arms. :ROFLMAO:. But they are both still very fuckable hopefully next time we can tie them up and fuck both of them. :devilish: Still want to get them back for that scene with Raika :sneaky:
How is it not NTR? they force you to watch them fuck your wife lol

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
How is it not NTR? they force you to watch them fuck your wife lol
She isn't the MC's wife. They are not married. You plan on getting married but it is an arranged marriage so that the MC can get the help of the Sumeragi clan to help him carry out his plan not because he is in love with her.

Also those girls were with Raika before the MC was doesn't that actually mean that the MC was committing NTR against those girls by having sex with Raika? The MC even states that it seems like they have done this before. Then Saeko says: Kaori knows princess' body better then anyone.

Basically Raika is using the MC to get what her Father wants for the Sumeragi clan. I don't really see how the MC could be in love with her. But in the end Raika herself calls off the marriage.

I mean seriously did you read anything that was said in the game?

Last edited:

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
She isn't the MC's wife. They are not married. You plan on getting married but it is an arranged marriage so that the MC can get the help of the Sumeragi clan to help him carry out his plan not because he is in love with her.

Also those girls were with Raika before the MC was doesn't that actually mean that the MC was committing NTR against those girls by having sex with Raika? The MC even states that it seems like they have done this before. Then Saeko says: Kaori knows princess' body better then anyone.

Basically Raika is using the MC to get what her Father wants for the Sumeragi clan. I don't really see how the MC could be in love with her. But in the end Raika herself calls off the marriage.

I mean seriously did you read anything that was said in the game?
Regardless if they were in love or not at that moment. She was going to be the MC's wife and is a LI so them tying the MC up and making him watch against his will(cucking him) is NTR.

It's not about them having sex or not, it's about how it was done.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I need to look for what you said so I saw the subject of NTR :unsure:
Oh fun that was a heated debate. Some just don't have the stomach or want of anyone touching "their" LIs. It was a shocking scene of FFF while the mc was watching. From some of the posts I believe some sensitive folks still are having nightmares:)

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Oh fun that was a heated debate. Some just don't have the stomach or want of anyone touching "their" LIs. It was a shocking scene of FFF while the mc was watching. From some of the posts I believe some sensitive folks still are having nightmares:)
I'm still having nightmares from the shit writing in that scene...

• Haha
Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Dude doesn’t mix things up, this whole NTR thing is pure fantasy, you think it’s okay for a son to have sex with a mother or a sister ... each one's head bro. :WeSmart:
I didn't say anything about NTR though...or incest...but ok u do u.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I didn't say anything about NTR though...or incest...but ok u do u.
I know what you said you do not believe in what you read what I wrote, I just wanted to make it clear how things are for some human beings, some love it and others hate it, those who hate criticize those they love and those who love it are obliged to keep silent. :coffee::sleep:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I know what you said you do not believe in what you read what I wrote, I just wanted to make it clear how things are for some human beings, some love it and others hate it, those who hate criticize those they love and those who love it are obliged to keep silent. :coffee::sleep:
Nope i said i didn't understand what u wrote, not that i didn't believe it...stop putting words into my mouth dude...
Do u prefer to continue in Português?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Nope i said i didn't understand what u wrote, not that i didn't believe it...stop putting words into my mouth dude...
Do u prefer to continue in Português?
sorry i didn't want to put words in your mouth so i tried to be clearer with what i wrote ... stay safe be happy sorry for everything. (y):coffee:

Reactions: Lerd0
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes