4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
Its ntr but not incest. That's too bad
don´t let the ntr scare you away. its just 1 scene where 2 girls (that probably join your harem later) bind you to a chair and have sex with one of your girls infront of you. its not incest true, but the woman that took care of you is part of your harem.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
don´t let the ntr scare you away. its just 1 scene where 2 girls (that probably join your harem later) bind you to a chair and have sex with one of your girls infront of you. its not incest true, but the woman that took care of you is part of your harem.
who said i scared of ntr? I even liked ntr+incest. Thats why i said too bad there is no incest :LOL:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Not sure when :")
Probably months away.
He said on Patreon last week the renders were 20% done, if I'm remembering correctly.
So since it hasn't seen an update in 7+ months already I can't imagine that the last 80% of renders are going to be done so quickly.

Princearif

Jan 6, 2021
I
Probably months away.
He said on Patreon last week the renders were 20% done, if I'm remembering correctly.
So since it hasn't seen an update in 7+ months already I can't imagine that the last 80% of renders are going to be done so quickly.
The renders are for bad company? Or the side story?

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
The prologue part is about 45% done. That will set up the story going into the Beckett story arc I will release it once I'm done with Beckett's story. It'll be worth the wait. (probably) Right now the story is written as a points system and tree branch. I'm looking into the city map and location and dates and times system. I won't use it if it'll add more delay to the first release.

The good news is I'm not coughing my lung out anymore. Still get winded just walking up and down the stair. Between respiratory infection, and covid did a number on me. Just thought you might wanna know. The only way this getting abandon is if I'm dead.

M'95

May 17, 2019
The prologue part is about 45% done. That will set up the story going into the Beckett story arc I will release it once I'm done with Beckett's story. It'll be worth the wait. (probably) Right now the story is written as a points system and tree branch. I'm looking into the city map and location and dates and times system. I won't use it if it'll add more delay to the first release.

The good news is I'm not coughing my lung out anymore. Still get winded just walking up and down the stair. Between respiratory infection, and covid did a number on me. Just thought you might wanna know. The only way this getting abandon is if I'm dead.
Let's hope it will take a very long time till it gets abandoned then :) Take care of your health or we'll send Delenn after you ;)

Reactions: Lennier

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

prologue is at about 45% render still designing system for like house location city map location days times etc. basically I want the girls to be at diff location depend on days and times and change outfit... for some fun. The preview picture. I think I might redo it and make explosion bigger. What you guys think?

Reactions: Harry6hp

Jsd16

May 18, 2020
VN for me was best , what is the need to turn into sandbox ?
And take care of ur health dev

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
VN for me was best , what is the need to turn into sandbox ?
And take care of ur health dev
Storywise will still be NV there will be more choices that will affect the story. There will be no Grinding. What happens in the sandbox part depends on your established relationship with the girls during the story. It will give some insight into their day-to-day routine, Also a way to repeat sexual content. Plus there will also be clues for the story arch such as likes dislike fav color etc. That what I hope to do anyway. I'm still rendering the prologue and writing the first part of the story. If it going to delay the release I won't add that part in yet.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
That is avoidable though right.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes