4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It's never a good feeling when someone calls your work "dumb" or say it's made by a "14 (yo) or something and had a shitty day at school."

Critiquing is one thing, this was something else in my books so I can see why someone would get "worked up" a little.

Reactions: Lennier

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
Well this is interesting and all. But it doesn't have much to do with the game itself. All I did share my experience and understanding of the game. There's no need to write a paragraph on why I'm wrong or have a bad take. I don't care enough. All I did was share my opinion. Not sure why you have to get worked up on it. It might look like a shitty opinion in your eyes. But thats how I feel about it.
You outright attack my work, so you damn right I'm going to defend it.

"I find it laughable that a school going kid can even operate a assault rifle let alone use it on someone." This is not a shitty opinion. It's ignorant of the subject matter of which you decided to share with everyone. You are entitled to your own opinion just as I am entitled to defend my work. And I am doing that by proving you wrong.

I've done research on everything I put on paper. If you can prove me wrong, have at it. We might have a good discussion about it. From reading your reply, I highly doubt it.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Solidly entertaining game here that I definitely want to see more of. Patreon +1 and keep up the good work.

maxic009

Jan 18, 2019
Just one question.

In newer updates there is a picture of a character when they speak, will that stay or will it be removed?
I mean something like this

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
Just one question.

In newer updates there is a picture of a character when they speak, will that stay or will it be removed?
I mean something like this
will stay with group conversation probably. Some minor changes like if the line is being directed at another character like if Rachel talking to Raika they will both be on screen.

Reactions: maxic009

Playertheguy

Mar 18, 2019
Man, i was usper into the game... until the twins thing.
When that whole scene with Reika and the twins happened, it totally took me out of it. I liked Reika, until that moment. So now the player is suposed to accept that the mc is going to be their beta boy, and keep going with the story.
Put a TAG for that bullshit, that way we can choose if we want to avoidyour game, and atract the playersthat are into it.
So aparently from version 1.5 and above, without the walkthrough mod... that scene is avoidable.
I can live with that. And about the 2 side stories that follow those events... as long as we get to choose if we want to follow that path, or go in a different way, i am all good with it. If the developer enjoys making it, go for it.

Sam5716

Jul 17, 2018
does anybody know this game where you're the co or ceo of a company and you have a meeting with another company but when you get there you find your secretary naked and fucked on the ground(no ntr she's just a nympho) while having revealed info to the opposite c. maybe wrong place to ask but i couldnt find it

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
does anybody know this game where you're the co or ceo of a company and you have a meeting with another company but when you get there you find your secretary naked and fucked on the ground(no ntr she's just a nympho) while having revealed info to the opposite c. maybe wrong place to ask but i couldnt find it
i'm sure u mean Amore Tech

Reactions: Sam5716
Sep 9, 2020
But if he complains in enough threads, I'm sure he will force all developers to bend to his will. Right?

I don't really have a problem with his thinking. It's his opinion after all. But the self-righteous pedantry is a turn-off.
Apparently you're not allowed to give criticism about something that most of us find extremely distasteful since the NTR community has been chafed raw by people stating their honest opinions. NTR is the most common deal breaker, and if I was a dev I'd want to know that something is turning off the majority of my player-base, especially something that isn't relevant to the story in the first place.

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
So i played it from the start again and i have some questions and her we go.

- So lets start why does Kat looks like Raika?
- Why do i find it suspicious that Liz ex was a solder and that she was on that school?
- Mantis fucked Lizs ex dont see logic in that so also suspicious was it for intel? of push Liz in MCs arm? Why did your father trust her?
- Why does Rachel love you more then her own son? Did she really kill her son? She was pretty clear that she wanted him behind bars if he did it not dead. How did she know where you lived she did not asked that.
-Becket NCIS dont really know what to think about her.
- Jen is probs a love struck puppy.
- Cara is a wildcard dont know enough to know what she is up to.
- Found all that all girl talk and sleepovers pretty anoying what are they up to ? do they really just want to help the MC or just control him?
- Why is the only sex scene animated Rachels one? is she the FMC?

The next update is a time jump so i hope i see answers to my many questions.
And i dont trust any of the woman in my life they all have a agenda.

Also when is the next update?

Reactions: SNOW 777

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
So i played it from the start again and i have some questions and her we go.

- So lets start why does Kat looks like Raika?
- Why do i find it suspicious that Liz ex was a solder and that she was on that school?
- Mantis fucked Lizs ex dont see logic in that so also suspicious was it for intel? of push Liz in MCs arm? Why did your father trust her?
- Why does Rachel love you more then her own son? Did she really kill her son? She was pretty clear that she wanted him behind bars if he did it not dead. How did she know where you lived she did not asked that.
-Becket NCIS dont really know what to think about her.
- Jen is probs a love struck puppy.
- Cara is a wildcard dont know enough to know what she is up to.
- Found all that all girl talk and sleepovers pretty anoying what are they up to ? do they really just want to help the MC or just control him?
- Why is the only sex scene animated Rachels one? is she the FMC?

The next update is a time jump so i hope i see answers to my many questions.
And i dont trust any of the woman in my life they all have a agenda.

Also when is the next update?
-Kat and Raika look alike? they completely different models the only thing they have in common is that they both Asian... LOL.

-Mantis Notice that little detail did you. Maybe you'll find out in Part 2... or maybe I'll leave it as life a little mystery lol

-About agent, Alice Becket: Why is she pretending to be a Police detective? And why ONI when there are other agencies that are more fitting to take action against The Company? I'll give you this. If the NCIS director asks SECNAV who is Alice Becket. The only answer he'll get is "You don't need to know, just be glad "they" didn't send her after you."

-Animated sex scene. I try animation and those scenes took too long and look like shit. So I abandon it. maybe I'll try it again if I can get enough support to upgrade but the chance of that is not likely.

-About the girl's sleepover and you not trusting any of the women... hehe They are kind of "bad" to keep as "company" aren't they?

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
-Kat and Raika look alike? they completely different models the only thing they have in common is that they both Asian... LOL.

-Mantis Notice that little detail did you. Maybe you'll find out in Part 2... or maybe I'll leave it as life a little mystery lol

-About agent, Alice Becket: Why is she pretending to be a Police detective? And why ONI when there are other agencies that are more fitting to take action against The Company? I'll give you this. If the NCIS director asks SECNAV who is Alice Becket. The only answer he'll get is "You don't need to know, just be glad "they" didn't send her after you."

-Animated sex scene. I try animation and those scenes took too long and look like shit. So I abandon it. maybe I'll try it again if I can get enough support to upgrade but the chance of that is not likely.

-About the girl's sleepover and you not trusting any of the women... hehe They are kind of "bad" to keep as "company" aren't they?
First thanks for your answer.
It was hard not to notice from Mantis haha.
I see yes i found the animation itself not bad. Still i can understand if they look bad you axe the idea.
Oh Miss Becket is getting interesting lets see what chapter 2 is going to reveal.
And yes the girls are indeed bad company nice pun or is it?
Oh and i see that you left out some other questions i guess if you tell that then you have to much spoilers?
And i gonna start up your game later today and gonna rewatch Kat and Raika just for my own sanatie haha.

Horny Mf

Nov 7, 2020
Guys can anyone pls recommend games like this one. This one is awesome and the milf scene is too good.....thank you

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes